Tuccy

F.A.Q.

118 posts in this topic

How to get a key code from word of warships I want to play help my :$

You can download the game and play ...anytime. The game is in Open Beta status :honoring: Edited by malvagos

i  cant start my game since yesterday and now not again

i see my ship and start the battle he dont start. so what is the problem

Hello, How do i do the "Reporting the position of a priority target" thing in game? Thx.

The key for it is not defined. Go to "Controls" under "Settings". There, you can assign a key to it. Be sure to not use any predefined keys such as "P" or else you are going to overwrite it and won't be able to change it back in the controls settings. (The only way to reset it is by deleting the preferences.xml in the game folder.)

The key for it is not defined. Go to "Controls" under "Settings". There, you can assign a key to it. Be sure to not use any predefined keys such as "P" or else you are going to overwrite it and won't be able to change it back in the controls settings. (The only way to reset it is by deleting the preferences.xml in the game folder.)

Thanks a lot man!

Hi,

Firstly, love the game.

Will you implement features from WoT? For instance:

- Selection of "favorite ships" so that we can have a more "tidy" port screen?

- The option to choose "enhance crew training", so that we do not rack up xp on ships that are already elited?

Cheers,

Fred

How does superintended work on aircraft carriers? Planes could be considered consumables...? If so, does this mean that you get 1 more refill for when your planes squadrons die?

How does superintended work on aircraft carriers? Planes could be considered consumables...? If so, does this mean that you get 1 more refill for when your planes squadrons die?

No. Carrier planes are under header "aircrafts", not under "consumables". Battleship and cruiser planes are "consumables" though.

Consumables are destroyer smoke screen and speed boost and battleship (and high tier cruiser) repair party that returns some hit points to ships and of course cruiser and battleship fighters and spotter planes.

Basic repair, cruiser AA and cruiser hydro acoustic skill are consumables, but there is unlimited amount of them so they do not benefit.

No. Carrier planes are under header "aircrafts", not under "consumables". Battleship and cruiser planes are "consumables" though.

Consumables are destroyer smoke screen and speed boost and battleship (and high tier cruiser) repair party that returns some hit points to ships and of course cruiser and battleship fighters and spotter planes.

Basic repair, cruiser AA and cruiser hydro acoustic skill are consumables, but there is unlimited amount of them so they do not benefit.

Tnx, shame though would be very usefull...

Only one skill i dont get is the dogfighting expert, why is it so focused on the enemy planes being faster then yours?

Im playing the Japanse and they are suppost to have the fasted planes (if i got it right) so we befit less from this skill?!?

i am wondering why when i try to connect to world of warships i received an "error connecting server" (wrong email or password). My email is right and the password also.

Server: WOWS NA (It is the only one that appears)

?

need new registration?

1 person likes this

I find it rather sad to see no Submarine ships in the game. Navy Field 1 and 2 had them aswell. They were not Underpowered nor overpowered there. So my friendly asked question here is. Would you reconsider taking the Submarine Ships into the game.

[edited]

Edited by BigBadVuk
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.

today i start game

make registration

but on game scren i put mail and pass but only i see error on mail or pass

i change pass but again i cant play

help

Helló!

When it will be available again Sims and Gremyashchy? I want to buy them.I like destroyers.

i am wondering why when i try to connect to world of warships i received an "error connecting server" (wrong email or password). My email is right and the password also.
Server: WOWS NA (It is the only one that appears)
?
need new registration?

this is the same problem i'm having, but with me its only started after the latest update 2/9. i don't want to do a new registration [don't see why i should] as i could loose everything i have including what's left of my premium account already lost 3 days :angry:

everything was ok until that update:angry: it's not on :angry:

i have a ticket in just waiting for an answer :(

HI everywhone I chawe problem with the game WOW all the time is diskonectning me from the server and i piss offfff !!!!!!   one 1 hauer of play 3 oreven5 times disconect just crasch ???? Please helppp ?