Takeda92

Some interesting info around the world

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

4,887 posts in this topic

well ru won't play well with na and vice versa but I don't see why NA and EU can't play together since official language is English in both? Other than EU players suddenly have access to interesting events and rewards.

Even this can be easily bypassed by locking premiums and offers to "origin" of account, so an EU account roaming to NA will always have only EU prem shop options, or a NA account roaming on EU will only have NA options - prems, discounts, missions. Nothing will ever change in any way, except allowing login.

@Nekrodamus - well, they COULD unify only logins and battles and keep accounts separated based on "creation origin", which can`t be changed. I have friends on NA and ASIA and we can`t play together, even if we share a multi-gaming clan outside WG`s system.

Example: Sake78 account is EU, so it qualifies only for EU things - promotions, store, ships, exclusives, promos, codes, whatever - no change in the status quo. The ONLY change would be that I can select MM server to NA or ASIA, and match me accordingly, even a mixed division between different region players. 

And no, that would not increase the "lag" on other servers -that`s just a myth among illiterate mainly american players. It can be implemented smartly and with ways to avoid abuse if there is a will. I came up with this in 5 minutes, so I`d imagine specialized "professionals" could think it better.

Edited by Sake78

A Zuikaku premium would kind of suck though because it's just a slightly upgraded Shokaku. There are a lot of premiums that make more sense, like CV Ibuki.

As much as my wallet would cry, I'd rather have an Akagi/Kaga premium than not at all.

We wont know giving they throw around unique mechanics around like with saipan. perhaps larger squad size and fewer squads  for an IJN (pure speculation). Id rather have an copy with prem boni than some strange mechanics  even if i found what they done with saipan was kind of fun.

Edit Congrats Carnotzet Keep up the good work.

Edited by Spellfire40

1 person likes this

I think Saipan is a great design and looks like oodles of fun, but I don't play American carriers. I have no use for it.

I think Saipan is a great design and looks like oodles of fun, but I don't play American carriers. I have no use for it.

Just meaning a IJN prem might just not be as strait forward as you might think at the 1st glace. If thats a good or bad Thing is everybodys guss.

Thanks guys. Just been promoted today! 

On topic, there's not much going on with Russian developers. There will be a stream with JamesWhite_ the day after tomorrow so we'll maybe learn a few things or two.

Congratulations, well deserved!

Congratulations, well deserved!

Yes congrats! Although I can't escape the feeling he is doing somebody else's job.

2 people like this

Yes congrats! Although I can't escape the feeling he is doing somebody else's job.

Which was why I had a fear he wouldn't be getting the 'blue'.

But he did, and I'm very glad that he did. It is well deserved.

Wow, I am so going to look forward to that new Furutaka hull/turret upgrade. Doesn't matter if it's on the tier 5 or comes as a premium tier 6. Could maybe be implemented as Kako then?.

She plays more like an IJN CV, tbh.

Translating Q&As? Personally I would rather have a functioning Q&A for EU, to fill a void which has been around for quite some time.

Translating Q&As? Personally I would rather have a functioning Q&A for EU, to fill a void which has been around for quite some time.

However you want it, the EU community has been living beyond event horizon.

Lately they are trying to fix and improve. Of course it will take a while but they've  taken the first steps. With this said would be nice to have a section of the forum devoted to feedback and suggestions regaring their "public relations"(streams, Q&A and so on)

1 person likes this

Thanks guys. Just been promoted today! 

On topic, there's not much going on with Russian developers. There will be a stream with JamesWhite_ the day after tomorrow so we'll maybe learn a few things or two.

gz man, richly deserved

Gz, somebody finally listened.

Better set up a 2nd Forum account for the occasional WG-rant :trollface:

2 people like this

Gz, somebody finally listened.

Better set up a 2nd Forum account for the occasional WG-rant :trollface:

why ?

theare arent any wg staff on eu to read it anyway :teethhappy:

She plays more like an IJN CV, tbh.

Yes, I can tell that from the stats. I meant that in terms of captain training etc.

I don't really like having premium ships/vehicles from nations that I have otherwise nothing of. Anshan is the only exception because she generates so much free XP.

Lately they are trying to fix and improve. Of course it will take a while but they've  taken the first steps. With this said would be nice to have a section of the forum devoted to feedback and suggestions regaring their "public relations"(streams, Q&A and so on)

Still looking forward to Gamescom. May be someone from the RU staff attends that event so people might have a chance to talk to them in person?

Still looking forward to Gamescom. May be someone from the RU staff attends that event so people might have a chance to talk to them in person?

It's possible although who knows.