karsun

0.5.0 MM Changes

49 posts in this topic

An idiots question how can a Tier 8 can be in a battle with a tier 10 and tier 10 not in battle with tier 8?????

An idiots question how can a Tier 8 can be in a battle with a tier 10 and tier 10 not in battle with tier 8?????

See the overlap? you read the columns, not the lines

My Aoba just got into a battle with an Iowa and a Kagero. There are also lots of tier 6 DDs in this battle. What happened to the new MM?

So..... can you give us a hint of what else this mysterious patch 0.5.0 brings, except for the MM?

stuff™ :trollface:

3 people like this

Well Done WG! Love the changes. Just wrote before in an other Topic asking to give us max 2 Tiers difference in MM. Didn't know about this. Thank you. Not more Omahas on my Aurora that can over range me by a thousand miles and not more 3-4 Tirpitz everytime on my Murmansk!! Life shines again on WOWs! ;-)

1 person likes this

An explanation for those that don't know how to read the MM charts some of us have seen regarding World of Tanks:

The coloured fields mark that match tier, not the tier of enemies if faces. If you think it sounds the same think of the following: A tier 4 ship can't get in tier 3 battles, even though it can be matched with tier 3 enemies. So a Tier 5 ship for example will get into matches, where the highest tier (which determines the match tier) is tier 5 or tier 6 or tier 7

My Aoba just got into a battle with an Iowa and a Kagero. There are also lots of tier 6 DDs in this battle. What happened to the new MM?

You are still on the old MM.

WG doesn't believe in 1.0

Not even World of Tanks has reached version 1.0 yet. After five years. We will probably have a colony on Mars before WoWs 1.0 is released.

WG doesn't believe in 1.0

Not even World of Tanks has reached version 1.0 yet. After five years. We will probably have a colony on Mars before WoWs 1.0 is released.

Oddly and sadly the game they screwed up with did have a 1.0, WoWP which will see 1.9 soon.

If a WarGaming title reached 1.0, players should look pretty skeptical. Maybe it's the end of the game. :hiding:

omg ... tir 7 CV in tir 9.... they cant do any thing up there ......... anby one ever seen how fast IJN tir 7 planes die to a Iwoa ? or NC ..... BS WG BS 

mang

T6/7 CVs 2+ with Paperplanes? [edited]!

There is no change at all for CVs !?

Or is exactly this your point, that it should have been changed to a constant +1 ?

Edited by Nekrodamus

There is no change at all for CVs !?

Or is exactly this your point, that it should have been changed to a constant +1 ?

The carrier MM was just changed.

the kitakami is actually yet ingame? or was it deletet?.

Marblehead and Tachibane? how to get these ships?

the kitakami is actually yet ingame? or was it deletet?.

Marblehead and Tachibane? how to get these ships?

The Kitakami is still in the game but you can't get it.

You can get the Marblehead by not playing on the EU server since it's being given out on the other servers (it's a stock Omaha with 12.7 km range and 2x3 Benson torps)

The Tachibana can only be aquired from invite codes given as bonuses with certain Asus gaming hardware (it's a stock Umikaze, that's it)

I'm really liking the changes to the matchmaker, especially the ones for tier 3 BB's. They have been a real pain to play in the large maps and without having any range. It should make them a bit more playable now.

Arkansas Beta still sees T6s even though the chart shows T5 max.

2 people like this

Anything other in this patch or just MM change, which is a good change?

Anything other in this patch or just MM change, which is a good change?

I noticed that there are more icebergs on the Islands of Ice map, now where is no open water in the middle.

(BTW, why do you have Battlecruiser's avatar?)

I noticed that there are more icebergs on the Islands of Ice map, now where is no open water in the middle.

(BTW, why do you have Battlecruiser's avatar?)

Soo a patch for live release and no patch noes at all even if map changes were made.

It's from an anime called Uchū Senkan Yamato or in english Space Battleship Yamato or Star Blazers if it is American dub.

And it's the captain of the ship Juzo Okita.

I wish that you at WG would put more effort into a skilled based MM.. you have Ranked where ppl can prove their skills so why dont U USE it?????

And CLANS would be nice by now... because the amount of newbees is overwhelming now and gaming has become a depressing thing esp. in Random!

The FUN is GONE, and i think that was the goal of the game, to have FUN????

Last 4 days its like you let in all other servers on the EU server and we are buried under a flow of clueless newbees....

I even am considering to stop playing the game as i am not here to lose my nerves but to have fun.

25 games... 22 loses do you call that a BALANCED MM WG??
Or is that a stroke of your famous WG RNG because i am over 55% WR?

It damn sure looks like it! :angry::angry:

Arkansas Beta still sees T6s even though the chart shows T5 max.

And give the Arkansas some AA god damn!

I'm really liking the changes to the matchmaker, especially the ones for tier 3 BB's. They have been a real pain to play in the large maps and without having any range. It should make them a bit more playable now.

MM is a JOKE!

Its an WG joke...