karsun

0.5.0 MM Changes

49 posts in this topic

so +/- 2 tiers for most ships, good news!

i seem to remember a 4 battle-tier spread from 4.x and earlier, is that correct?

Edited by Knobster

Thank the gods!

I was afraid you'd scare away any new potential customer by forcing them to keep on facing t6 with their Kawachis.

4 people like this

i seem to remember a 4 battle-tier spread from 4.x and earlier, is that correct?

It is only +1 (+2 respectively) if i got the table right. So, regardless what Tier you play, you'll only face enemy ships of same tier, or up to two tiers higher.

It is only +1 (+2 respectively) if i got the table right. So, regardless what Tier you play, you'll only face enemy ships of same tier, or up to two tiers higher.

how does that work out? If lower tier ships can't face you, how do you face higher tier ships?

It's +/-1 on low tiers and +/-2 on high tiers.

how does that work out? If lower tier ships can't face you, how do you face higher tier ships?

It's +/-1 on low tiers and +/-2 on high tiers.

allright, gotcha. I was colorblind and only focused on an individual tier-row Edited by MetropolitaN

Thanks for the info. So I will never see a Tier I in higher battles - except they are divisioned.

Interesting, but not as much as:

Now that picked my interest way more

4 people like this

Interesting, but not as much as:

Now that picked my interest way more

WG might have something in the pipeline we don't know about.

The game mechanics are always a subject of major discussions, with many conspiracy theories popping up when something is not known for sure – such as the Matchmaker. It was a subject of extensive testing during Closed and Open Beta Test and subject to changes based on your feedback and our statistics.

Since the release is coming and the new MM was implemented server-side today, it is time to lift the fog concealing the Match Maker mechanics spread for Random Battles!

Enjoy!

- Karsun

Nice but now i have question WHEN will be 0.5.0?

Is Kitakami correct?

Yes, sending the Kitakami to meet tier 10 ships would be a little mean :) Whether and when it will reappear in game I cannot say.

Nice but now i have question WHEN will be 0.5.0?

On Thursday for release!

3 people like this

Yes, sending the Kitakami to meet tier 10 ships would be a little mean :) Whether and when it will reappear in game I cannot say.

On Thursday for release!

So..... can you give us a hint of what else this mysterious patch 0.5.0 brings, except for the MM?

Since the release is coming and the new MM was implemented server-side today

Either it´s not implemented or i´m missing something:

post-500193740-0-66531600-1442327914.png

shot-15.09.15_16.29.12-0277.png

2 people like this

:amazed:

Like, really?

I imagine wargaming holding the german cruiser line like the dude in your avatar his banjo when they answer 'ya, really!'

2 people like this

You are missing that it's going to be implemented on THURSDAY.

Since the release is coming and the new MM was implemented server-side today, it is time to lift the fog concealing the Match Maker mechanics spread for Random Battles!

So? 

1 person likes this

so is it low tier depending on class a -1 +1 and once out of low tier -2 +2 MM ?

but as the norm troll platoons will cause mm issues.

so is it low tier depending on class a -1 +1 and once out of low tier -2 +2 MM ?

but as the norm troll platoons will cause mm issues.

Tbh troll platoons are not encountered thaaaat often and I'd like to state- well done WG, well done! Keep up the good work!

The chart has a three tier matches for most ships with a few particularly the low tier ships getting 2 tier matches. The current MM which has been used since alpha gives four tier matches for all but the tier 1 & 2's.