karsun

Ahoy! Torpedo bait incoming.

35 posts in this topic

Ahoy!

I am happy to inform you that I will be joining you, our dear community on the WoWs EU forums starting immediately as the new World of Warships Associate Producer!

I will be dealing with all the issues handled by Ev1n before, as he set sail for searching new horizons. Reading your feedback, collecting it, sometimes dropping in to them. Mostly though, I will be working with you via our lovely community team.

Be warned, that I will most likely not be replying to your PMs in a timely fashion, which really breaks my heart. I have a lot of duties at hand as this ship is already deep at sea, and I will be doing my very best to bring you the best naval game you ever dreamed of!

Row out!

-Karsun

23 people like this

Siemka to very friendly forum with no trolls at all. :)

1 person likes this

Torpedo bait huh? ill be very pleased to bite the bait and sink you in the process... :trollface:

Wellcome aboard karsun! :honoring:

Welcome:) but im quite sad to hear Ev1n has left?

You will have a hard time in ST TS and Skype,the spam is unforgiving,plus there are Greeks there:trollface:

Insanity at its finest!

Edit: Ev1n hasnt left WG,just to know...

Ahoy!

I am happy to inform you that I will be joining you, our dear community on the WoWs EU forums starting immediately as the new World of Warships Associate Producer!

I will be dealing with all the issues handled by Ev1n before, as he set sail for searching new horizons. Reading your feedback, collecting it, sometimes dropping in to them. Mostly though, I will be working with you via our lovely community team.

Be warned, that I will most likely not be replying to your PMs in a timely fashion, which really breaks my heart. I have a lot of duties at hand as this ship is already deep at sea, and I will be doing my very best to bring you the best naval game you ever dreamed of!

Row out!

-Karsun

Welcome aboard!

Welcome:) but im quite sad to hear Ev1n has left?

Ev1n transcended the phisical plain thanks to all the CV salty tears :trollface:. Joking aside he's still working on WG, he is now doing something else ^^

Welcome ;)

If we see us in a battle, we must focus you. Sry but WG Staff always first. :trollface: Hope we will See us next time :izmena:

Ev1n transcended the phisical plain thanks to all the CV salty tears :trollface:. Joking aside he's still working on WG, he is now doing something else ^^

I heard he's doing something related to Game of Thrones :trollface:

Regardless, welcome aboard. 

Don't think I'm going to start listening to you just because you've gone and got yourself a fancy forum title! 

:trollface::D

Ahoy!

Row out!

-Karsun

Welcome aboard and thanks to Ev1n for all his work, he's been an exceptionally straightforward fellow - just the kind of representation I think WG needs. I hope karsun is able to help the community with putting together valuable information, which is currently all over the place :p

Will we get a new Q&A thread? (you know, one where you actually get answers and not just months of silence)

Welcome aboard! :honoring:

You forgot the rest:

...the beer is in the fridge and the nuts are all over the place.

1 person likes this

Thank you for the very warm welcome! :)