Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Siagor

stop with P2W accusations, there's no such a thing (yet)

15 comments in this topic

[88TH]
Players
1,132 posts

There is no P2W ship. I have almost all of the Premium ships minus Tirpitz, but fought against her - can be dealt with. The good Captains in her play well - but give them any Tier 8 and they will do the same.

Premium ships, for those who don't have them, are not the magical terminators. More often than not, can be meh. All of them excel in two things only: make good silver (guaranteed earnings, even if you suck) and train your Captains nicely. That's what you paid for, and they deliver. Nothing more.

PS

For historically inclined, in WoT there was a P2W thing called Type 59 before the nerfs, just when introduced. Had a favorable Tier MM and really, really dominated the playground - especially when in Platoons. But it soon got nerfed. Just that vehicle, and just at the start.

And the topic of P2W here could be on the table once if/when they introduce Gold Ammo & Torps. Depending on will they be available only for Gold (real money), or sooo much silver that you'll be forced to play on premium account etc.

Until then, please: there is no Pay 2 Win here!

• Cool 6

[BANG-]
Beta Tester
857 posts
11,484 battles

Gold noob excuses!!!

Edit: These negreps are like bitter cupcakes :trollface:

Edited by Seinta

Players
67 posts
784 battles

I don't if they have better multiplier for silver earning. But having lower repair cost make just now sense.

Either they lower the repair cost for the same tiers or they balance them with rest.  .

[BANG-]
Beta Tester
857 posts
11,484 battles

Premium  consumables bought with gold only  are more effective than normal ones tho.

Hence, P2W, technically.

Exept you can buy all the consumables with credits.

The only thing that you cannot buy with credits is premium time and premium ships, neither of both being pay to win.

There is a reason why some of the players were drooling over the Atagos soon after Open Beta. A premium ship is not gonna forgive your mistakes and doesn't make you a good player.

Edited by Seinta

[PGTIP]
Beta Tester
217 posts
1,959 battles

Premium  consumables bought with gold only  are more effective than normal ones tho.

Hence, P2W, technically.

you can buy with credits not gold there is a drop down menu that shows you can pay 22.500 credits to get the prem version for that.....

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

People not clicking on the yellow arrows are actually the same people who don't look at the minimap and fire torpedos as soon as a red ship pops up

• Cool 1

Players
119 posts
155 battles

I believe they said they have no intention of releasing premium ammo, but that might change in the future.

Beta Tester
872 posts
5,885 battles

There was a post awhile back explaining that buying flags gives an advantage over someone who doesn't have a flag on there ship is pay to win.

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,078 posts
22,092 battles

Well OK Tirpitz isn't Pay to Win, but with the ability to bounce shells at full side on hit from North Carolina REGULARLY.. there is something broken in its' armour scheme... to have to revert to HE fire to actually do any damage with the biggest guns in USN arsenal.... something needs to give.... as for the citadel.... non existent is the only way to describe it.... just appears to not have one at all.... so not pay to win... but maybe pay to bounce?

Players
14 posts
549 battles

looking at a single match, WoT right now is not P2W but on the long run you won't have enough credits to sustain playing top tiers constantly with prem consumables and you'll have to play low tiers to farm. plus you'll have to do more matches on stock vehicles which ruins your stats further so having good stats is P2W, winning a clan war is not

[BANG-]
Beta Tester
857 posts
11,484 battles

There was a post awhile back explaining that buying flags gives an advantage over someone who doesn't have a flag on there ship is pay to win.

Can you get the flags without paying? Do they get flags that as a free player you can't get?

Edited by Seinta

Beta Tester
274 posts
13,524 battles

I have the Tirpitz and it is a PdW ...I cannot imagine how good the normal tier 8 German BB is going to be like as the Tirpitz for a premium is a very good to OP ....

It had to be good for people to buy it and I have no problem with that just do not deny it is a P2W ship .....I have trouble with it in my Zao and its very hard to Citadel for a tier 8

Edited by Interdiction

Beta Tester
951 posts

You know what you want the Tirpitz good for you it's an iconic ship and looks great, what people seem to forget is but for the people that put money into the game there is no game.

Edited by BlueMoon51

Beta Tester
274 posts
13,524 battles

You know what you want the Tirpitz good for you it's an iconic ship and looks great, what people seem to forget is but for the people that put money into the game there is no game.

A lot of players forget this ....There is nothing of worth free in this world ...

Sign in to follow this