Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TakeOff13

About tactics "no cap kill all"

16 comments in this topic

Players
86 posts
1,595 battles

It could works in WOT but not in WOWs...

In contrast to WOT, maps WOWs are huge and it takes some time to cross the map even with a DDs... even if only 1-2 enemy remains they can stall time, keep a far distance and get a draw...

Many times it hapends, my team had good advantage but finish with draw becouse some players wroten in chat "pls no cap kill all"... time is to short for playing "hide and seek"...

So pls, next time no more "pls no cap kill all" in chat...

Beta Tester
2,287 posts
11,047 battles

Played 4 battles today, 3 draws and 1 defeat

Sure there is a lot of battles where they end in a draw because of people chasing kills like braindead zombies (and sometimes even failing to kill) who obviously can't think about anything else (probably not enough IQ or something) but killing, however I've noticed that a lot of them end in a draw due to sneaky destroyers staying alive for the whole battle and than harassing the cap or running away across the whole map without us being able to catch them on time (if there isn't enough time to cap)...

EDIT: I made like 10 typos because I kept checking that avatar, it' so hypnotizing :D

Edited by Troublemaker_CRO
  • Cool 2

[IAIM]
Beta Tester
181 posts
12,572 battles

When I am near the enemy cap. and there is only 6 min left with just one red ship, I WILL cap. No matter what they say. 
You never know. I play for fun, but fun and winning is even better. 

Cheers, Gilles.

• Cool 3

Players
86 posts
1,595 battles

EDIT: I made like 10 typos because I kept checking that avatar, it' so hypnotizing :D

Did u notice what beautefull blue eyes? :P

[XFS]
Players
207 posts
19,340 battles

Played a game last night two ships in cap then enemy only have 2 ships left one of course a DD we have 5

I type keep cap but no they go to try to kill all guess what  A DRAW

This was stupid the game was certain win if they stay cap :angry:

Beta Tester
4,249 posts
848 battles

I must admit that, perhaps infected by my WoT experience, I tended to share the mindset, and be somewhat upset when we won by capping.

I was wrong; the dynamics are different, so this tendency should not in fact be encouraged. If there is the chance to get a clear cap, get it.

Beta Tester
2,287 posts
11,047 battles

I must admit that, perhaps infected by my WoT experience, I tended to share the mindset, and be somewhat upset when we won by capping.

I was wrong; the dynamics are different, so this tendency should not in fact be encouraged. If there is the chance to get a clear cap, get it.

People just need to realize that this game is NOT World of Tanks

I've just played 3 battles in WoT and they all finished in less than 5 minutes!

Have you ever had a battle in WoWs that finished in less than 5 minutes? Of course not, because, as you said, the dynamics are totally different (while the basics are still the same - kill/cap) the gameplay is pretty much different in all other aspects

Beta Tester
4,249 posts
848 battles

People just need to realize that this game is NOT World of Tanks

I've just played 3 battles in WoT and they all finished in less than 5 minutes!

Have you ever had a battle in WoWs that finished in less than 5 minutes? Of course not, because, as you said, the dynamics are totally different (while the basics are still the same - kill/cap) the gameplay is pretty much different in all other aspects

You're right. I must admit, for honesty's sake, that it took me a while to realize it.

[BW-UK]
Beta Tester
331 posts
3,883 battles

There was a game not long ago where an enemy DD went into the cap zone in the ice fields and nearly won the game for their team within 6 mins or so. 

He was Team Killed for it, and they lost the game... 

Edited by Yorkie_GBR

Beta Tester
2,287 posts
11,047 battles

There was a game not long ago where an enemy DD went into the cap zone in the ice fields and nearly won the game for their team within 6 mins or so. 

He was Team Killed for it, and they lost the game... 

Those teamkillers deserve a ban and a high credit penalty for that

Even though I do not support cap rushing like that (just to instantly win), it can be useful to put pressure on the opponent and have them make hard decisions which can result in your teammates both farming more damage, credits and experience and on top of that winning (which grants even more of the things mentioned before)

Beta Tester
5,342 posts
2,957 battles

those people will give up when they reach tier7-8. Have you seen how big arctic map was? I though i was slow in my DD(35 knots still slow though)

Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

Have you ever had a battle in WoWs that finished in less than 5 minutes?

Have couple under 6 min Domination matches, best of them 5½ minutes.

Enemy just didn't cap and kept loosing ships running out of points.

Those teamkillers deserve a ban and a high credit penalty for that

At least half the credits of everyone involved and all of their XP would be about right.

And that disciplinary punishment for itching skin of the back neglected by parents.

[SPUDS]
Players
625 posts
14,644 battles

Most people tend to forget that cap takes 3 minutes in WOWs. And it doesnt mater how many ships are capping. You cant speed up the cap process. So all these WOT players, who havent changed their habbits, are losing their games with that silly attitude.

Sometimes you cant get to the cap. Happens. Hard battle. When I read "no cap, kill all" if the time is getting short, I start trolling them. Yes, I am a bad person, but why should I endure their foolishness? In the end, they could infect unpolluted players!

I also love the "Neslon risen from the grave" players, who die mostly first and then start telling people what to do. If its good advise, I say nothing, because they can see more and are not engaged in battle, but seldom it is. Also a popular one among them is to blame the team combined with colorful language. :bajan:

Edited by JeBoTi

Sign in to follow this