Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
runawayfast

BAN ALL MODS

63 comments in this topic

[ZARA]
[ZARA]
Players
440 posts
10,671 battles

Speaks for its self no one is that frigging accurate red dot for the win absolutely bull poop!!!! If you cant play the game without cheating go play World of warcraft!

Edited by runawayfast
  • Cool 9

Players
75 posts
1,133 battles

What the f...

Care to explain why should WG ban icon mods and stuff like that?

Edited by xPraetoriaNx
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
241 posts
1,258 battles

Should play the game as its meant to be played !!!! and Aim mods is more to my point

There is no aim mod in the game.....
  • Cool 2

Beta Tester
354 posts
1,037 battles

Speaks for its self no one is that frigging accurate red dot for the win absolutely bull poop!!!! If you cant play the game without cheating go play World of warcraft!

i tried that aim mod for 2-3 games in CBT, before it was rendered useless by incrypting the files/code in the game...

did it make me hit citadels only?? no, far from.

did it make me get a better hit pertentage?? no, again far from.

would i use it again if it was possible to do?? hell no, it's freaking useless, if you have something that resembles a brain and a pair of eyes!!

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
96 posts
6,950 battles

After a couple of hundred games, aiming and hitting target gets pretty easy. When you have learned this, next step to learn is how to angle and move your ship to lower the amount of damage you receive. There is no mod helping you with that, just pay a little more attention.

Beta Tester
450 posts
5,507 battles

OMG someone hit me repeatedly, must be hack/aimbot/cheat/magic!!!!!

:trollface:

I suspect magic in this case... I felt a disturbance in the Force myself

Beta Tester
354 posts
1,037 battles

having a quick peek at his stats, then i start to undertstand why he's "raging"....

C'mon dude, don't blame mods for your poor overall performance....

[ZARA]
[ZARA]
Players
440 posts
10,671 battles

[edited]

Edited by BigBadVuk
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.

Alpha Tester
967 posts
5,930 battles

[edited]

Known scam. Which you would know if you'd spent more than ten seconds on the forum, been active in the community and possessed enough self awareness to realise you're being hit because you don't know how to dodge correctly. 

You seem to believe other-wise, but even when the aim mod was possible it didn't take turning into account and neither would any aim bot. Your failures are your own cross to bear. 

Edited by BigBadVuk
  • Cool 3

[BOTZ]
Beta Tester
225 posts
8,232 battles

[edited]

lol, why don't you get it and see if it actually works.

I promise it won't be fill with malwares  :trollface:

Edited by BigBadVuk

[ZARA]
[ZARA]
Players
440 posts
10,671 battles

ive never professed to be a pro player flutter rage !!!!! posting my stats isn's contributing to the valid argument look at the link i just posted ... and all i did was google world of warship cheat hacks !!!!

Alpha Tester
967 posts
5,930 battles

ive never professed to be a pro player flutter rage !!!!! posting my stats isn's contributing to the valid argument look at the link i just posted ... and all i did was google world of warship cheat hacks !!!!

Your stats show you don't have enough of an understanding of the game to say it's impossible for you to be hit so consistently. Ask yourself what separates you from players with much higher stats.

Players
86 posts
1,595 battles

"overhead aim" mod is a little bit help that players not using mod have not...

BUT... many players are using line border exploit... maybe WG fix it...

Beta Tester
354 posts
1,037 battles

"overhead aim" mod is a little bit help that players not using mod have not...

BUT... many players are using line border exploit... maybe WG fix it...

next patch will make it easier to hit "border huggers", not like it was that hard to begin with though...

and regarding the "overhead view" mod, you might be able to see behind a moutain etc, but it wont show you if you're actually able to hit it or not..

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,404 posts
33,563 battles

Really, trying to make an excuse for someone else's accurate fire by researching cheats? Please upload the replay of the battle that caused you to vent your spleen on the forums and I am sure we can scrutinise the replay as to where it all went wrong for you.
  • Cool 2

[BOTZ]
Beta Tester
225 posts
8,232 battles

I was merely stating my observation over many such whine threads. I saw your first post and thought must be another player that doesn't know better running their big mouth.

Is the forum search function really that hard to use? You are not amongst the first batch of ill-informed players to scream "hax!!" with the exact same link that has been posted many times :sceptic:

Sign in to follow this