You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SENAdmiral

WT mods get mad at wows !

16 comments in this topic

Players
331 posts

more and more players (including myself) get mad when peoples start to comment and share the fun they got here, on wows, using.... WT forum !

Since all of them are both players of WT and are also players of Wots, its funny to read there on WT forum how more and more vet players declare, openly, they have much more fun on Wots, on ships, then on WT ! The constant players base decline, the aggressive and gestapo style of moderating the WT forum (who criticize to much the game get banned, lately even posting JUST A SMILEY can get you banned ! ) - all this make the atmosphere there really toxic, thats why, maybe, I see here each day more and more players & friends from WT !

I am glad here we enjoy a much clean air, so - CONGRATS WoWs community !

Take a look here and laugh how the mods deal with the vet players  leaving :

WT player share his love for wows:

"The game (wows)  may has its quirks but its fun nontheless.

Plus its still got x2 what motivates me enough to at least play 3-4 rounds a day"

mod replay :

Ok, we said goodbye to one of our players (hope you will get back to us soon :) ) and now I see that we are discussing WoWS? On WT forum. Prize for offtopic of the week goes for this thread.

• If you want to discuss on WoWS - jump into official forum of that game.
  • If you want to say goodbye to Doom14, you missed your chance :(
  • If you want to discuss on grind - use already created threads.
  • If you want to suggest something, use suggestion section :)

Doom14, thanks for feedback in your 1st post!

Thread locked."

So, I cant say there how much I enjoy wows ? Ok, I will say here, then (again ! ) YES WE DO HAVE FUN on wows !

Edited by SENAdmiral
  • Cool 5

Beta Tester
4,868 posts
5,014 battles

cant he is on holiday(i guess) :trollface:

So we are free at last? 

Unleash the trolls! :trollface:

Players
95 posts
2,224 battles

To be honest it's pretty standard for most gaming companies to not allow discussing other games - especially if it's actual competition. I haven't checked their forum rules, but I'm fairly sure there's something against that. 

Their moderator might be strict about the rules, but you know - don't shoot the messenger. 

Beta Tester
5,342 posts
2,957 battles

So we are free at last? 

Unleash the trolls! :trollface:

No, GASOVER is filling in for him :hiding:. But he doesnt show up much so...:izmena::trollface:

Players
331 posts

To be honest it's pretty standard for most gaming companies to not allow discussing other games - especially if it's actual competition. I haven't checked their forum rules, but I'm fairly sure there's something against that. 

Their moderator might be strict about the rules, but you know - don't shoot the messenger. 

well, WT simply CANT compete vs wows right now..... unlike they promise, are no ships on WT, or at least the ships get in an indeterminate hold right now...  so, are no direct concurrence, right ?

And fact is, I found on wows way more fun then on WT - thats true for me !

Beta Tester
241 posts
1,258 battles

well, WT simply CANT compete vs wows right now..... unlike they promise, are no ships on WT, or at least the ships get in an indeterminate hold right now...  so, are no direct concurrence, right ?

And fact is, I found on wows way more fun then on WT - thats true for me !

wt is first focussing it's attention to ground forces and then moving on to shisp.

The war thunder playerbase is not declining it's been a steady 50k for over a year now(rises when a big patch comes out and then goes back to normal).

And besides that wows is a totaly different gameplay then wt(planes&tankd VS ships) arcade mode is not fun yet realistic and sb are alot of fun. I'm playing both games and find them equally fun although wows does get more playtime atm ;). 

Players
331 posts

wt is first focussing it's attention to ground forces and then moving on to shisp.

The war thunder playerbase is not declining it's been a steady 50k for over a year now(rises when a big patch comes out and then goes back to normal).

And besides that wows is a totaly different gameplay then wt(planes&tankd VS ships) arcade mode is not fun yet realistic and sb are alot of fun. I'm playing both games and find them equally fun although wows does get more playtime atm ;). 

where did you get those numbers, please ? "it's been a steady 50k for over a year..." ???

I was on WT since 127, and last year on summer where near 100k, right now they struggle between 35-45 k... and you may be missing the link where they say "ships are in a stop right now", and that means NO ships this year and next year.

But you may be one of those who still have hopes on WT promises.... not my case, mate. ... not after 2 & 1/2 years....

Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
832 battles

Moved.

Also, rules are allowing to speak about other games as long as it is for purpose of comparison.

And Im back from vacation :)

Beta Tester
241 posts
1,258 battles

where did you get those numbers, please ? "it's been a steady 50k for over a year..." ???

I was on WT since 127, and last year on summer where near 100k, right now they struggle between 35-45 k... and you may be missing the link where they say "ships are in a stop right now", and that means NO ships this year and next year.

But you may be one of those who still have hopes on WT promises.... not my case, mate. ... not after 2 & 1/2 years....

I've been playing War thunder for over 2 years as wel and the 100k was 1 1/2 year ago it dropped and steadied around the 50k i'l make a screenshot in the evening to prove it...

The only promise War thunder still has to fulfill is the wip matchmaker wich for now is al talk and no proof.

And i know ships are on hold. They are working first on ground forces\planes and after that it will be ships. Earliest slight possibility would be christmass 2016 and even that is a probably not.

And about them keeping promises they are as good in it as wargaming is...

Players
1,428 posts
7,991 battles

Moved.

Also, rules are allowing to speak about other games as long as it is for purpose of comparison.

And Im back from vacation :)

Hope you had a fine Holiday. We really missed you over here the last days. We had some topics in which the firm hand of a moderator was really necessary.

Beta Tester
241 posts
1,258 battles

as can be seen on the screenshot 57k players online

wulz4h.jpg

[THROW]
Supertester, Players, Sailing Hamster, Privateer
3,851 posts
23,378 battles

Mind your that for warthunder, the total population is total while wargaming has four regions and three different clients each. World of Warships by itself probably has a higher population base than Warthunder has in total, judging by the number of players logged in during respective prime times.

Edited by Takru