Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nevercalled3

Nerf CV at t4-t7

11 comments in this topic

Players
77 posts
2,114 battles

They are too OP i play at those tiers all the time and CV are OP as hell.

When i play CV i don`t have to take care about anything. I rape the same tier and tier +1 CA with a defensive AA. IT is easy fighters are too slow to stop you......This is a big [edited] when u compare the power of CV to a DD ( any other than minekaze right now).

I understand that BB at t3-4 suck totally and are free kills. But when u play CVs at all tiers u rule. There is something not right in this gameplay. IMO give better AA to everything so killing group of 3+ ships should be not so easy or boost a range of AA. Some CV players complain that they lost all planes but wtf u made 100 k + dmg killed few ships and after that lost your planes......

8 k xp 400 k credits - big lol

http://postimg.org/image/nloj2ecxn/

Beta Tester
847 posts

Here look at this woman, don't care about the content. 

Also you need beta gametest to be able to make a mirror matchmaking for carriers ? This is PR-[edited].

Edited by N00b32

[PRAVD]
Weekend Tester
3,802 posts
8,369 battles

Can I haz her phone number? She hot, even with this Joker-like make up. :rolleyes:

I wonder if she got her hired with Tirpitz money!!
Edited by Takeda92

Beta Tester
615 posts
1,251 battles

Hah, low tier carriers are the LEAST op, their aircraft are slow, you can turn to avoid them if you're careful. it's the tier 9-10 ones you need to worry about, those are so fast it's effortlessly easy for them to get around your flanks no matter how much you turn, not to mention the HUGE numbers they have.

Edited by Battledragon
  • Cool 2

Players
533 posts
2,226 battles

For me carriers are kind of confusing. At 4 and 5 they kick [edited]. As they should. I can avoid a few players in a bb but experts it's hard to avoid.but then again this is when carriers just came out and the navies had little counter to them. Later tiers there should be more counter and some ships like Cleveland seem to do this.

As a carrier player if I face a team who uses fighters (rare) and cover each other with cruiser fire (rare also) in my tier 5 carrier it's harder, but you can still have a strong affect on the game.

People say at higher tiers it evens out, I can't comment on that though.

Beta Tester
221 posts
676 battles

I wonder if she got her hired with Tirpitz money!!

She got hired with Murmansk money :trollface:

Beta Tester
4,868 posts
5,014 battles

She got hired with Murmansk money :trollface:

Who will be in next patch notes for Tirpitz money? Emma Watson? :popcorn:

Sign in to follow this