Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Di11on

With CV, how do you launch torpedoes from very close

13 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts
260 battles

Hi folks,

I've been playing other ships where the CV torpedo planes drop from very close at 90 degrees and there's nothing you can do about it.

How do you get your torpedo planes to do this? You can change the direction of the attack, but you don't appear to be able to change how close they are on drop.

Thanks

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
6,036 posts
34,088 battles
[edited]
Edited by GASOVER
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. An official notification has also been sent. GASOVER
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
5,342 posts
2,957 battles

[edited] 

there is a line between whining about a class and swearing on people who play it. ANd you crossed that line
Edited by GASOVER
  • Cool 4

Alpha Tester
2,303 posts
1,144 battles

[edited] 

HwRY96il.png

Haha, funny guy.

For the OP, go to the Co-op use alt and try to drop. There is an activation time of torps so to drop close you need some practice (they are activated when you see the green mark on them). There are videos on youtube on how to do it. I really recommend searching for some tutorials just to see how exactly gameplay looks like. Good luck and have fun.

Edited by GASOVER

Weekend Tester
873 posts
6,620 battles

Hold alt and left click. It is best way to kill your enemy, but remember do it correct. If you set too close, torpedoes need some time that it arm itself. Otherwise if it is not armed. Torpedo hit to enemy but not cause damage. Also important it is to get many torpedoes to get to enemy ship so try watch his movement and speed to get many torpedo hits to ship and armed all torpedoes.

Weekend Tester
13 posts
3,359 battles
[edited]
Edited by GASOVER
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. An official notification has also been sent. GASOVER

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,052 posts
8,765 battles

Wow... I'm impressed.

I knew some people had it in for some of the top scoring CV players, but this is just mindboggling. Way to go on your d-baggery against a guy who asks for help how to play a class of ships. How about stopping with it? What has he done to you guys? Dared to play a class you don't like? Is that really justification enough to act like this?

Please take a second and read what you have written and on what basis you wrote it, because it is honestly quite in the gutter of behaviour.

Beta Tester
4,868 posts
5,014 battles

[edited] 

Because when I have choice between "kill everything" or "try to avoid being killed all game" I prefer to be on killing side. 

Still, I can`t wait for CV nerf because I`d prefer to play every class from time to time.

Edited by GASOVER

Alpha Tester
2,271 posts
1,040 battles

Hi folks,

I've been playing other ships where the CV torpedo planes drop from very close at 90 degrees and there's nothing you can do about it.

How do you get your torpedo planes to do this? You can change the direction of the attack, but you don't appear to be able to change how close they are on drop.

Thanks

Read some guides, then look at some videos (like Aerroon and iCase) and of course practice, a lot :)

Later observe some of the top player's streams or record their games for advanced gameplay.

[PAD]
Beta Tester
50 posts
10,810 battles

Watch the stream of pape, the fastest way to learn how to launch missiles:trollface:

Sign in to follow this