Sign in to follow this  
TLG_

captain retraining for new ship problem

4 comments in this topic

Players
157 posts
5,514 battles

i have reached tier 7

at tier 7 my captain retraining for the new ship is at 25k which means that i lost all my captain skills which need 100% skill level for 25-30 games and i have 50% ability for the rest of my captains skills.

while someone who pays to retrain the captain an atrouciouse amount of gold/dooploons gets his skills at once.

thats pay to win, captain skills make a big diffrence

and if i extrapolaite, if i get a tier 10 ship my captain is at a skill level of about 300 000 xp , so i will need to retrain my captain at tier X for 150 000 xp.... thats about 75-300 games without captain skill or ill have to pay about 100 euro to retrain him for money, pay to win.

i think the captain skill retraining has to be made more friendly for people just entering the new tier,in WOT for example, the 2nd 3d and so on skills are fully available if trained on next tier emidiately

please reconsider this, the captains skills retraining at a new tier is a fail at the moment

p.s,. it would help if captain retraining would cost 1-2 euros at every level

i am willing to pay some money but 100 euro is insane

even 10 euro would be insane in a basicly free to play game, it would be seriouse pay to win

p.p.s and its not ok to have to play half the game of a ship to get to next tier without a captain

it would actually be smart to train a new captain, which is stupid

Edited by svenhauke
  • Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff
2,779 posts
13,261 battles

Where did you see 100€? For what I remember, retraining costs 500 dubloons no matter the captain level. 500 dubloons are 2.25€. 

(I may be wrong and now the costs goes up with the captain's points, but I think not.)

Also, if you have a premium ship from the captain's nation, you can retrain for the regular ship on the premium ship. (I do agree though that the amount of battle needed is way too high considering captains importance.) 

Edited by Okitank

Players
157 posts
5,514 battles

ok maybe i got the prices wrong, i exagerated, it seems to be a ripoff, wot i could live with retraining, in wows i cant

500 duplons for 2 euros ? i paid 10 euros for 1500

and you goto retrain a lot, im at like 400 duplons at tier  7 captain (at tier 7 ship) 4th captains skill

Edited by svenhauke

Alpha Tester
540 posts
2,492 battles

thats pay to win, captain skills make a big diffrence

and if i extrapolaite, if i get a tier 10 ship my captain is at a skill level of about 300 000 xp , so i will need to retrain my captain at tier X for 150 000 xp.... thats about 75-300 games without captain skill or ill have to pay about 100 euro to retrain him for money, pay to win.

it would actually be smart to train a new captain, which is stupid

It is not pay2win...

And even if it was - better pay2win than pay2play...

Please think about it - developing such a game costs quite some money, I think.

P.S.: Training a new Cpt would be stupid, you're right!

Edited by x00Starki

Sign in to follow this