Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
scoper5k

Team Killing Rant

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2 posts
763 battles

Now, i for one am not a big ranter. I have dealt with [edited] throughout the full closed beta, and now in open beta, but today i ran into someone who really really made me angry. I have been having some problems with my laptop so in my american cruisers i have been mainly trying to just provide AA cover for carriers, the basic job of an american cruiser. Well, i was sat near our carrier (outnumbered by enemies 2 carriers of course) and just watching the skys. suddenly, BOOM our Aoba drives right next to me and unloads his entire torp storage into me sinking me instantly calling me a camper and telling the team to report me, certainly this is a bit hypocritical. I cant attach the replay, but this kind of stuff has to stop. If you want the replay, just reply.

Edited by BigBadVuk
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.
  • Cool 2

Players
119 posts
155 battles

Just laugh at him is my suggestion.

Or make it a bit of a roleplaying situation as "All hands! Abandon station! The enemy is within!"

[WAR]
Players
428 posts

[edited]

Edited by BigBadVuk
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.

Beta Tester
4,249 posts
848 battles

[edited]

Your problem was that, other than being much ruder, you also began to rant at the system and at the noobs. And the use of the word "unfair" was a guarantee that everybody would take what you wrote as whining. And you also showed ignorance about how the penalty/fine system worked, so this didn't help you either.

The OP in this situation has exposed the facts in a much calmer and measured way, without filling his thread with insults and with all-capped words, and without whining about the unfairness of the system. That's the right way.

If you want to be treated the same way, then you should take notes and behave similarly, and you will see that you will be treated better. But if you come here to rant (and I mean ranting in an illogical and angry way), don't be surprised or hurt if people begin to troll you.

Edited by BigBadVuk

Beta Tester, Players
646 posts
15,291 battles

The main problem with this situations is that the torpedo TK doesn't compute to "reputation" or ban system.

If I shot a teammate with my guns the system punish me and can even ban me if I hit him with certain number of hits/damage, meanwhile If you ship has torps you can spam them all over the map and even sunk your 11 teammates that YOU WILL NOT BE PUNISHED.

I think that this is really unfair and WG should do something about it asap.

Beta Tester
951 posts

I hear your pain man I was playing the other day just trying to complete my torpedo mission for the day and the guy next to me launches 4 waves of torpedoes at me I dodge 3 and get hit by the forth, what made it even more annoying was that he could possibly have hit the other team because he was firing away from them!!!! 

The frustrating thing is because WG won't tell you the result of any report it feels like nothing ever happens(no idea if thats true or not though)

Edited by BlueMoon51

Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

The main problem with this situations is that the torpedo TK doesn't compute to "reputation" or ban system.

If I shot a teammate with my guns the system punish me and can even ban me if I hit him with certain number of hits/damage, meanwhile If you ship has torps you can spam them all over the map and even sunk your 11 teammates that YOU WILL NOT BE PUNISHED.

I think that this is really unfair and WG should do something about it asap.

Here's good example to what lack of clear and heavy penalty from friendly torping leads:

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/29640-my-team-won-a-game-in-a-less-than-2-minutes/page__pid__526546#entry526546

It shouldn't be that hard to make server keep track if someone friendly torps ships from close distance.

After second such kill that player should be removed from the match with heavy credits/xp penalty and given automatic say week or two long ban.

If that team killing continues after first ban, then reset player's ship progress/credits/XP and give at least twice as long ban.

And if that doesn't fix the manners then instant permanent ban.

Sign in to follow this