Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hannibalurg

Teamkilling and this pity compensation.

31 comments in this topic

[-5D-]
Beta Tester
950 posts

So this guy kills 2 of own team with torps.

iTGIIzg.jpg

And he does not get pink or any other punishment. 

This is what i am compensated

hZucmN4.png

This is the repair bill

KQl79p6.png

On top of this we have consumables + camo.

I don't understand this math, why is it not really punished to TK people? 

• Cool 6

[URGRN]
Beta Tester
328 posts
1,755 battles

The only proper answer in the current game:

teamkill_o_1197560.jpg

When I see a TKer who's 100% guilty, he will die!

EXACTLY!!!

i had a guy throw torps at me, 1 hit me (yes at me, island was on my left and he was on my right) and when i got hit by 1...oh, he paid good, instantly opened fire on him and annihilated him in 3 salvos, felt really good.

After that he proceeded to say i was a moron and noob for doing that...ok then...

Anyway, if someone is trying to TK me or TKed an ally on purpose, he's deader than dead.

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
417 posts
8,503 battles

EXACTLY!!!

i had a guy throw torps at me, 1 hit me (yes at me, island was on my left and he was on my right) and when i got hit by 1...oh, he paid good, instantly opened fire on him and annihilated him in 3 salvos, felt really good.

After that he proceeded to say i was a moron and noob for doing that...ok then...

Anyway, if someone is trying to TK me or TKed an ally on purpose, he's deader than dead.

So you are the kind of guy who probably unloads into a friendly for "scraping my paint"... 

Beta Tester
417 posts
8,503 battles

TKers should pay the whole bill not the damage they did

They pay more than what the TK'd get... 

Beta Tester
5,342 posts
2,957 battles

They pay more than what the TK'd get... 

no i am saying they should pay your repair bill. If he killed 2 people draw money from his account. I dont care about that. If that guy makes 20k money from that battle and you have 80k repair bill he will at most only pay 20k

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,404 posts
33,563 battles

EXACTLY!!!

Stupid is as stupid does.

Green on green can happen and whilst their are blatant TK'ers a majority is just plain bad judgement on either party. I just hop I am never on your team, so full of anger.

Beta Tester
279 posts
2,318 battles

no i am saying they should pay your repair bill. If he killed 2 people draw money from his account. I dont care about that. If that guy makes 20k money from that battle and you have 80k repair bill he will at most only pay 20k

Agreed. In the current version the incentive to actually look around you and avoid friendly torping is close to zero. As long as this is the case I will shoot any idiot who is not careful enough.

Make TKs go minus no matter what they do in the match!

Otherwise they won't get it!

So you are the kind of guy who probably unloads into a friendly for "scraping my paint"... 

There is no such thing as scratching someone's paint in WoWs. Either you fire at a friendly with your guns, which is inexcusable or you failed to calculate your torpedo run or just simply did not care that someone was in the way. These hits take away a major HP percentage, which reduces your options in combat! (Given you didn't die instantly)

Thus Team-Damagers (to stick to your case) need to be punished..so it will become a costly mistake, not to be repeated. And best case, give the victim a big share of that! All his multi purpose xp and the repair bill plus some extra cash.

Until then..anyone being a hazard for my team will die.

Beta Tester
279 posts
2,318 battles

Green on green can happen and whilst their are blatant TK'ers a majority is just plain bad judgement on either party. I just hop I am never on your team, so full of anger.

It has nothing to do with anger. The current system simply does not work.

Beta Tester
5,342 posts
2,957 battles

Agreed. In the current version the incentive to actually look around you and avoid friendly torping is close to zero. As long as this is the case I will shoot any idiot who is not careful enough.

Make TKs go minus no matter what they do in the match!

Otherwise they won't get it!

Although people can abuse this system by just jumping in front of your guns and torpedoes.

Beta Tester
131 posts
1,903 battles

I am so glad that no one jumped in with "omg naming and shaming not allowed on teh forums". If someone is an obvious a-hole, they deserve this. Evidence is there. No reason to protect them in any way.

Beta Tester
37 posts
2,941 battles

How much damage must you do to go purple? On two brothers yesterday shot 8 torps on a cruiser who was capping. Two hit the rest continued and killed an afk Izumo. I was sure would go purple causing 70k of damage to a friendly.

[LAI]
Beta Tester
680 posts
2,869 battles

And best case, give the victim a big share of that! All his multi purpose xp

This is actually a very good idea. Teamkiller should automatically loose all his xp and income for this battle (like afk bots do now). If he kills again, perhaps even impose a penalty for the next battle. Teamdamagers should loose xp proportionaly to the damage done.

As for full repair compensation if you are a victim of friendly fire, this is bad, because I would expect that there would appear high tier ships, who would try to save up on repair bills by running into friendly torps on purpose.

Players
1 post
1,874 battles

Sometimes in a game people make mistakes and can damage other team members. This is not a crime, $$$$$ it happens so those people who wish to kill the other member for the damaged caused are the real headaches. Playing a game and putting your real life problems you have into it. Is a sign of mental illness. If you cause an accident just say sorry and learn from your mistakes and if you have been damaged don't get upset over green on green. Some of our great admiral's have had a bad day and killed thousands and people have a bad day over a mistake of a member in their team.

[LAI]
Beta Tester
680 posts
2,869 battles

Sometimes in a game people make mistakes and can damage other team members. This is not a crime, $$$$$ it happens so those people who wish to kill the other member for the damaged caused are the real headaches. Playing a game and putting your real life problems you have into it. Is a sign of mental illness. If you cause an accident just say sorry and learn from your mistakes and if you have been damaged don't get upset over green on green. Some of our great admiral's have had a bad day and killed thousands and people have a bad day over a mistake of a member in their team.

Don't forget, its always damager's fault. Even if it was a mistake. And often you can clearly see, whether player damaged you by mistake or was intentionally launching torps without any concern whether they will hit friendly or not.

Players
347 posts
5,755 battles

Well, there are different kinds of team damage... The intentional kind (guys who unload torpedoes towards teammates at the start, or those idiots who think it's funny to fire shells around friendly ships and start aiming at hulls when you ask them to stop) and the accidental damage that can happen when you're in binocular mode and someone scratches your side exactly when you have a fire solution... Torpedoes should never be fired if there are friendlies on the other side of the target, but this is a lesson you learn with some experience, and sometimes after a mistake or two. The guy in the OP probably jumped tiers like crazy in his premium cruiser. 

[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
827 posts
16,723 battles

Although people can abuse this system by just jumping in front of your guns and torpedoes.

its a slow game, there aint much 'jumping' around from ships. 

I do sometimes neutralize threats in my team, mostly noob cruisers spamming torps from behind the team onto targets they will never reach. Better to sink those before they do team damage.

[URGRN]
Beta Tester
328 posts
1,755 battles

If he hits me with shell by accident i don't mind, if an ally torp hits me cause i want paying attention, ok, my fault, but if there's no enemy spotted, an island on my left and he's on my right and he throws torps in my direction...geee idk, i think he just wanted to wake me up...ofc he tried to kill me you inbred monkey, so i fired back but with my guns...until he died. Did he deserve it? hell yes...was it the right thing to do? ofc not, but looking at how WG deals with TKers it was the only way...

read above...if someone tries to TK me, i'll TK him cause if he tried once, hell i bet he'll do it again and i don't want to pay attention to a monkey throwing torps at me cuz he's bored or a troll, no, i'll kill him before he kills me, PERIOD.
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester
19,378 posts
6,105 battles

If he hits me with shell by accident i don't mind, if an ally torp hits me cause i want paying attention, ok, my fault, but if there's no enemy spotted, an island on my left and he's on my right and he throws torps in my direction...geee idk, i think he just wanted to wake me up...ofc he tried to kill me you inbred monkey, so i fired back but with my guns...until he died. Did he deserve it? hell yes...was it the right thing to do? ofc not, but looking at how WG deals with TKers it was the only way...

read above...if someone tries to TK me, i'll TK him cause if he tried once, hell i bet he'll do it again and i don't want to pay attention to a monkey throwing torps at me cuz he's bored or a troll, no, i'll kill him before he kills me, PERIOD.

Good luck with that, as you will get less enjoyment out of the game when you can't play it at all instead of having one game where you have to 'stay clear' of some scrub who doesn't know the range of his own torpedo's / someone intentionally being a [edited]. Don't be the [edited] yourself.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
279 posts
2,318 battles

Well..good that you come to this generalizing conclusion about games..maybe though play more than your 18 battles in WoW and then come back to the discussion. Thanks

Beta Tester
8 posts
1,979 battles

sorry dude, but if u have any kind of brain it cant happen, maybe in the heat of battle when you launch torps, but in any other case it cant happen, in beginning of obt i got shot some times with guns, this isnt wot, you cant hit an ally with your guns unless you aim for them(its not like they just passed your line of fire cause the shots lob over), also with torps, if u launch them from 14km away and you only have 5km range then you dont care about your team and you  will die, its as simple as that, in this game when you shoot an ally it is your intention to shoot him, no accidents

[URGRN]
Beta Tester
328 posts
1,755 battles

Good luck with that, as you will get less enjoyment out of the game when you can't play it at all instead of having one game where you have to 'stay clear' of some scrub who doesn't know the range of his own torpedo's / someone intentionally being a [edited]. Don't be the [edited] yourself.

Yeah, we should just let people TK, cuz u know, it's fun!!!

WG has a bad system....no, they have no system whatsoever, the only good system would be, to let the guy who got shot at/torped, attack the ally who did it w/o any consequences, that would make ppl who TK less likely to TK/do team damage, also if someone TKs, anyone from his team should be able to shoot at him w/o consequences and he should turn red-ish so people know he should be shot at ^^

Sign in to follow this