Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GrazyC

CA is underpaid

13 comments in this topic

Players
51 posts
566 battles

Ca is underpaid, thats what the title says right ?

Well it's true, I can't make citadel hits with torpedo or dive bombers.... Right...

With the T5 CA playing and the Next Carrier cost 40.000 XP this is kind of strange.

I max hit and sink 3 ships in a game a lot off flooding s and other things you really hate if you are an enemy....

But my max score was 600 to 700 XP in a round mostly 400 to 500 XP, but then the cost of upgrades 500.000 Credits ???

Really they have to clean this up a bit or make carriers cheaper this way I never get to T6 and higher.

I did learn the tricks you Feds taught me on chat and you tube and the forums so I think I'm well handy with an Carrier, but earning you get for Carrier is very low !!

And I know you can buy XP with dub looms but thats one thing I like to avoid already bought enough this month from WOWS.

I think they should change the rule for Carriers getting paid in how many ships you sunk or did damage on..

Like to hear from other Carrier owners how they do this ??

Edited by GrazyC

Beta Tester
5,342 posts
2,957 battles

they dont say the stuff you say if they want tips and tricks? If you cant do much at tier 5 carrier(tier 4 langley is a broken thing so no wrods for that) dont know what to say.

Beta Tester
4,868 posts
5,014 battles

Carriers at tiers 4, 5 and 6 makes insane amounts of credits, just grinding them you can make enough credits to buy next tier right away. Under one condition: play versus players, not vs bots. In PvP you get way more exp and credits. 

Beta Tester
4,868 posts
5,014 battles

OK now well hope for the best, hope they don't cheat on me LOL

Here, you need to select "random battle" not "cooperative". 

L1PBlsS.jpg

Beta Tester
1,665 posts
4,398 battles

Just saying, Carrier XP is horrendous.  On a draw, I do the following: get the clear skies award (23 air kills), get 8 torp hits on wyomings, one of which was a kill, totalling about 1.4 wyoming hit pools (i hit 3 wyomings in total).

Total:893 xp 153k credits.  The xp gain from CAs does need a buff imo.

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
6,036 posts
34,088 battles

Just saying, Carrier XP is horrendous.  On a draw, I do the following: get the clear skies award (23 air kills), get 8 torp hits on wyomings, one of which was a kill, totalling about 1.4 wyoming hit pools (i hit 3 wyomings in total).

Total:893 xp 153k credits.  The xp gain from CAs does need a buff imo.

Are u joking?

[SCRUB]
Players
2,477 posts
10,666 battles

USN carrier XP is just plain bad in low/mid tiers.

I've said it before and I say it now. Players should get more xp from aircombat kills.

Beta Tester
463 posts
1,698 battles

USN CV is good at t9/10

the rest is a bit of a pain to play due to the lack of torp bombers

Beta Tester
497 posts
8,762 battles

USN CV is good at t9/10

the rest is a bit of a pain to play due to the lack of torp bombers

USN CV X, the midway is the best CV in game, it's really hard to hit for enemy TB's and DB's as the AA is crazy (especially with the right modules) and it's two TB squadrons with the right Air support are undodgable.

Sign in to follow this