Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal_ante

Kongo heal ability glitch

3 comments in this topic

Players
13 posts
402 battles

I noticed from 4-5 games I played with Kongo that its heal ability will sometimes freeze and not activate.

I checked my ping and frame rate when this happened but it was unrelated, was just a bug related to the ability. This only happened twice  ( however even when it would activate some times I had to keep pressing, T to get it to activate, again no high ping ) still I think it would be good if you guys checked it too.

Players
377 posts
8,256 battles

I noticed from 4-5 games I played with Kongo that its heal ability will sometimes freeze and not activate.

I checked my ping and frame rate when this happened but it was unrelated, was just a bug related to the ability. This only happened twice  ( however even when it would activate some times I had to keep pressing, T to get it to activate, again no high ping ) still I think it would be good if you guys checked it too.

i will try it....but think standard R.P can only be used once when damage is taken,i will try it with Repair Party 2......

[ASEET]
[ASEET]
Alpha Tester
313 posts
19,980 battles

Repair party can be used as often as you have that. It repairs only some damage. I think heavy and critical damage are not repaired. This can sometimes give strange performance.

For example:  If you get 25k light/moderate damage and activate heal it heals, lets say 10k. You are left with 15k damage. Once cool down is over you can heal again and would be healed to 5k. You could use heal third time if you have super intendent skill to heal last 5k also.

On the other hand if you get hit for 20k critical damage and 5k light damage. When you activate heal it will heal 5k, but do nothing to 20k. If you stay in this situation for cool down to expire you notice that you can't use heal second time because there is nothing that can be healed. If in the mean time you take for example 1k more light damage then game allows you to activate heal again, but it will only heal that 1k and be mostly waisted (WG, could we have some marker showing how much will get healed with skill, please?).

There might be some real bug, but I think this "feature" is most likely explanation for not being able to activate heal or get laughable small heal.

Sign in to follow this