Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ReynoldsXD2

How about a tirpitz without the baggage, thx.

8 comments in this topic

[NTSH]
Beta Tester
3 posts
6,920 battles

Same here. Its the same reason i didnt get Warspite or Atago packs.

Wargaming EU really needs to realize that their greed (putting tons of crap on top just to raise the prize through the roof) actually costs them money rather than making it.

Sure there will be lots of people buying it, but they could sell so many more if they just stopped this bundle crap.

The moment there is premium time in any such bundle i wont get it, since its wasted money for me even at a discount. The times i can play are just too to irregular and too short to justify premium time.

Probably they want to raise profits, so they increase the prize, which costs them potential customers, meaning they didnt make as much as they hoped so next time they raise the prize even higher.... that cycle wont work. They should work on raising "sales" and through that raise profit.

But i digress. I wish everyone who buys it lots of fun with it, hopefully its going to be worth the cash for you. Ill be keeping my money till a certain company chooses to give us choices (maybe by offering different bundles with increasing discount percentage the higher the prize is for example)

• Cool 8

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,870 posts
9,892 battles

Same here. Its the same reason i didnt get Warspite or Atago packs.

Wargaming EU really needs to realize that their greed (putting tons of crap on top just to raise the prize through the roof) actually costs them money rather than making it.

Sure there will be lots of people buying it, but they could sell so many more if they just stopped this bundle crap.

The moment there is premium time in any such bundle i wont get it, since its wasted money for me even at a discount. The times i can play are just too to irregular and too short to justify premium time.

Probably they want to raise profits, so they increase the prize, which costs them potential customers, meaning they didnt make as much as they hoped so next time they raise the prize even higher.... that cycle wont work. They should work on raising "sales" and through that raise profit.

But i digress. I wish everyone who buys it lots of fun with it, hopefully its going to be worth the cash for you. Ill be keeping my money till a certain company chooses to give us choices (maybe by offering different bundles with increasing discount percentage the higher the prize is for example)

They'll sell more next time it goes up on the store. This is just to get more profit from those who are willing to pay this much for her.

Paying more to get something early is pretty normal.

It's also down to the fact that having too many people buy certain premium ships is bad for the game. It's not very fun to have >50% of the ships in the battle be the same premium ship.

That being said, I like many others would of course have preferred to be able to buy the ship by herself a bit cheaper or even better with doubloons. But I don't blame them for doing it this way, as long as it eventually makes its way to the in-game tech tree to be bought with gold/doubloons.

Players
196 posts
2,620 battles

Nah...ill just wait until they add it to shop without ,,special" bundle and if they just remove it from sales after this nonsense then f**k it. As I see price should be around 40-45 euros without 1 month premium and 2500 gold/dubloons...that saves me 15-20 euros and MM might get cured of it by then.

Beta Tester
218 posts
4,196 battles

Nah...ill just wait until they add it to shop without ,,special" bundle and if they just remove it from sales after this nonsense then f**k it. As I see price should be around 40-45 euros without 1 month premium and 2500 gold/dubloons...that saves me 15-20 euros and MM might get cured of it by then.

Without the baggage, it works out to be £29.30, so WG are likely to have it at about £35

Players
401 posts
7,897 battles

I get the premium tagged along as discount or a carrot, but premium and the "useless" bundle consumable must go as something they use to raise the prices.

If you sell ships / tanks sell the thing and give players bit extra for theyr purchase, do not stack junk into package to raise prices when you know 44£ /59.99€ is just really steep for alot of players.

Proffit marging is different for pixels than lets say plastic models.

Was truly considering to buy this ship but as for now, ill wait new sale or new game.

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this