slimball

WoWS camera dosent follow ship mid battle

3 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
302 battles

This has happened twice now, I believe both times in the sampson, randomly the screen stops and will no longer follow the ship, all controls work fine apart from armaments, as this requires the camera angle to be right. When you return to port, it loads normally, but no ships are visible, it is just a clear ocean. I have no idea how to recreate this bug, it has happened twice in about 10 battles in the sampson. My Sampson is elite, and I had no problems before this or directly afterwards. I am running windowws 8.1 on an MSI CX 61, and have never had any other problems with any other games.

[HELLO]
[HELLO]
Beta Tester
20 posts
3,535 battles

A similar thing happens to me as well on a regular basis: the camera stops following the locked ship. Move the mouse just a little, and then it follows again. But it "unhooks" occasionally, perhaps a few times per battle (I'm not sure I always notice it in the heat of the action). Note that most of the time, I switch in and out of binoculars view from and to the "overview" mode (hold right mouse key), and perhaps it occurs when switching back in again, but I'm not sure.

I haven't experienced any of the other symptoms the OP describes.