Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
canuckster

How to improve world of drawships

9 comments in this topic

Players
150 posts
1,583 battles

This isn't a rant on the amount of draws... ok I guess it is in a roundabout way, but I digress.

I was just in a battle where we had two Amagi's in the cap and a tier 4 Clemson was resetting. Now I get that any ship should be able to de cap, but what does a tier 4 guns firing at a tier 8 BB warrant to remove all the cap points? 

I suggest that the amount of decap points should be based on a percentage of health taken or something along those lines. There's nothing to justify why a Clemson can take all the Amagis cap points with one HE shot, hell if it was a tier 7 or 8 DD I would feel the same way, and I was in a DD that game. 

Players
801 posts
1,673 battles

Well, seems to be a day for rants, i've just posted one myself! I sympathise but in this case I think its clear, you can ONLY cap if youre not under fire. Doesnt matter if its an Ohio class BB or someone with a handgun, if the area is not secure, it cant be taken.

Beta Tester
4,249 posts
848 battles

Well, seems to be a day for rants, i've just posted one myself! I sympathise but in this case I think its clear, you can ONLY cap if youre not under fire. Doesnt matter if its an Ohio class BB or someone with a handgun, if the area is not secure, it cant be taken.

I'm curious, what's an Ohio-class BB? I don't know that one...

Beta Tester
3,736 posts
10,176 battles

This isn't a rant on the amount of draws... ok I guess it is in a roundabout way, but I digress.

I was just in a battle where we had two Amagi's in the cap and a tier 4 Clemson was resetting. Now I get that any ship should be able to de cap, but what does a tier 4 guns firing at a tier 8 BB warrant to remove all the cap points? 

I suggest that the amount of decap points should be based on a percentage of health taken or something along those lines. There's nothing to justify why a Clemson can take all the Amagis cap points with one HE shot, hell if it was a tier 7 or 8 DD I would feel the same way, and I was in a DD that game. 

How about the fact he is another player? That's enough reason for me to even let a tier 1 reset.

Players
801 posts
1,673 battles

I'm curious, what's an Ohio-class BB? I don't know that one...

LOL derp moment, I was ment to say an IOWA class..... you get the point though....

Beta Tester
4,249 posts
848 battles

LOL derp moment, I was ment to say an IOWA class..... you get the point though....

Don't worry... just a LOL moment!

:teethhappy:

Players
150 posts
1,583 battles

I get that, but on the same token, for a clemson to slip in and out of detectability and get full resets on a tier 8 ship, seems a bit unfair, or unbalanced, but, I understand your point.
Edited by canuckster

Supertest Coordinator
6,337 posts
4,389 battles

But said dd could torpedo you with ease. The area is not secured. I like the way capping works. And resetting.

Sign in to follow this