Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fi_8_8_8_8

Murmansk in 4.1

36 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
279 posts
2,318 battles

Greetings,

since I had not much time during the 4.1 patch tests, I did not play a single game in them. This combined with:

1. the fact that I still haven't bought an extra port slot and thus am grinding my way down the BB,CA,DD lines by selling previous used ship,
  2. me still enjoying games on lower tiers for a change for which I am happy to use the Yubari or Arkansas or other premiums and
  3. me recently developing quite an interest in the Murmansk, as I don't run premium anymore and apparently she is a gold digger

​ lead me to the following inquiry:

Did anyone of you who has the Murmansk play her in 4.1 and realize any major differences?

Since buying her now, only for her to get nerfed would be a pain :amazed:

I'm actually not sure if the 4.1 test version had ship specific changes implemented or not (obvious example should have been the Furutaka *but no clue, due to lack of participating :hiding:*) or just ran with the 3km accuracy for BBs and the ranking system.

Any info is as always highly appreciated :honoring:

Edited by Fi_8_8_8_8
  • Cool 1

[SVX]
Beta Tester
438 posts
23,400 battles

Not a lowering of rudder shift time, like the rest? From 5 to 3,8 seconds? Damn that will be like a speedcar!

Beta Tester
1,753 posts

Not a lowering of rudder shift time, like the rest? From 5 to 3,8 seconds? Damn that will be like a speedcar!

The rudder shift time changes are not actual rudder shift time changes (stick with me) It turns out that the rudder shift time info on the UI was wrong, so the changes are cosmetic only.
  • Cool 2

Beta Tester
5,342 posts
2,957 battles

thanks for the info. Would you advise the go ahead of 3k doubloons for her or wait for a discount?

murmansk definetly worth the money. I suggest getting it as fast as you can before they sink it

shot-15.08.25_23.14.07-0833.jpgshot-15.08.25_23.14.09-0726.jpgshot-15.08.25_23.14.14-0994.jpgshot-15.08.25_23.14.16-0383.jpgshot-15.08.25_23.14.18-0450.jpg

The time ended while i was capping(%70 done)

Remember you gain credit and xp from a draw like its a defeat. I didnt use any flags or premium account

shot-15.08.25_23.14.07-0833.jpg

shot-15.08.25_23.14.09-0726.jpg

shot-15.08.25_23.14.14-0994.jpg

shot-15.08.25_23.14.16-0383.jpg

shot-15.08.25_23.14.18-0450.jpg

[SVX]
Beta Tester
438 posts
23,400 battles

Murmansk is cheap in euros, always fun and earns a lot of cash ingame. BUY if u like cruisers, omaha especially! I get 4-6 kills per round. 3-500k credits to.

[BANG-]
Beta Tester
857 posts
11,484 battles

Let me add my best defeat here. Definetly a must have ship.

shot_15_08_20_11_26_31_0573.jpg  shot_15_08_20_11_26_46_0339.jpg

Beta Tester
5,342 posts
2,957 battles

I dont like using AP. My premium ships are the only ones i love playing without feeling an [edited]' face behind my neck judging my moves(writer here criticizing hunger for competetive play)

Beta Tester
279 posts
2,318 battles

haha..alright. I'll get it. Only question if I should use my 3000 doubloons that I still have from the Yubari package or just buy it in Euros.

Let me add my best defeat here. Definetly a must have ship.

shot_15_08_20_11_26_31_0573.jpg  shot_15_08_20_11_26_46_0339.jpg

How come you have such a high dmg role (in this insane game btw) with AP?? Also the citadel hits are insane!! Did you only get medium tier CAs from the side?? :teethhappy:
I almost forgot about the Omaha and Phoenix..just remember that I loved bullying with them..but I think I mainly spammed HE. :unsure:

I dont like using AP. My premium ships are the only ones i love playing without feeling an [edited]' face behind my neck judging my moves(writer here criticizing hunger for competetive play)

Same here..apparently I should look into the AP shells for 150mm again :teethhappy:

Edited by Fi_8_8_8_8

[BANG-]
Beta Tester
857 posts
11,484 battles

Well tier 4/5 ships have huge citadels and I know how to aim. Funny thing was 3 Cruisers one after the other all showing me broadsides, from them alone I got 20 Citadels.

Needless to say HE was spammed at me, while I was angled.

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,404 posts
33,563 battles

Don't get the Murmansk..... :great:

stronk_murmansk.jpg

Ok, get her as she is a ball of fun!

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
279 posts
2,318 battles

Don't get the Murmansk..... :great:

stronk_murmansk.jpg

Ok, get her as she is a ball of fun!

Yep, Murmansk shooting AP at Cruisers is cit city. You still talking about it? Buy it DO IT NOW :teethhappy:

Done :medal: thanks for the convincing arguments..one could think you guys have a share in WG earnings from the prem shop :trollface:

Murmansk.jpg

Edited by Fi_8_8_8_8

[NAN0]
Players
253 posts
1,986 battles

Murmansk is amaaaazing, i don't even want to use aoba or cleveland even though i've had them for around 60k exp already.....just can't stop using this ship.

vMPoIfS.jpg

[SCRUB]
Players
2,477 posts
10,666 battles

I have Murmansk and Atlanta as my premiums. It turns out I make my best credits with Murmansk, Atlanta and Hiryu. Murmansk is really cheap and fun choice. That thing SHOULD cost at least 33 euros. Get her now :D

[-5D-]
Beta Tester
950 posts

Murmansk is cheap in euros, always fun and earns a lot of cash ingame. BUY if u like cruisers, omaha especially! I get 4-6 kills per round. 3-500k credits to.

You get 1.67 kills pr round.

Also bought the Murmansk it's fun ship.

Edited by Hannibalurg

[-5D-]
Beta Tester
950 posts

Which upgrades did you get for her btw? Main battery accuracy?

Yeah, it's quite accurate without, but it's the best of the availible options.

[SVX]
Beta Tester
438 posts
23,400 battles

You get 1.67 kills pr round.

Also bought the Murmansk it's fun ship.

Haha, thats just average dude. Still better than your cruiser average :D

[CLADS]
Beta Tester
414 posts
3,380 battles

Actually the Murmansk is my "best" ship so far. :hiding: But the constant spamming will spoil your BB aim if your not careful :teethhappy:

WG Staff
3,725 posts
17,270 battles

Actually tempted to buy it - I loved the Omaha and Murmansk was always a tough enemy and its AA is amazing, too. Might add her as first extra premium ship, for the fun :)

Edit says: [edited]it, bought it. :izmena:

Edited by Crysantos

Sign in to follow this