Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DaWyrm

Warning: contains whining

6 comments in this topic

[SVE]
[SVE]
Players
242 posts
2,933 battles

Sorry, just have to whine a bit...

Just got back from a game in my Zuhio where I was only CV vs two Bogues.  How on earth am I expected to accomplish ANYTHING when the enemy can field 4x6 fighters at a time? I might as well keep my planes on the flight-deck and hope to ram something...  GAH!

Got a lucky torp-hit on a nearly dead Kuma that got too close to me, so I did at least get one kill... but I had 3 torpedo-hits in the entire game. I lost about 40% of all my planes in the first 4 minutes of the game as three groups of fighters went straight for me and hit my air groups as they were forming... 

And did I mention that the only Cleavland in the game were on the enemy team?

There, whine is complete...

feels a little better now... off to make popcorn...

Players
1,428 posts
7,991 battles

Just the risk of playing the Zuhio. You don't complain if there is no enemie cv in game. But just wait in 0.4.1 the MM of CV's will totaly change.

[SVE]
[SVE]
Players
242 posts
2,933 battles

I hope it will mirror tiers. I don't mind facing one Bogue. That is a challenge. But two, that is like running the gauntlet with your planes to make only one or two attacks...

Beta Tester
65 posts
2,430 battles

I know that facing a bogue makes that particular game challenging even more if its.two of them but im sure that theres more tactics that u should have used in that particular situation, regarding the new mm about CVs IMHO i dont like it cause makes the game homologous nor balanced.

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,052 posts
8,765 battles

Think about it this way. Those three torp hits were probably more than than they combined did with their dive bombers. Ok, that might be a stretch, but one guy (you) did about as much as they did (two guys). Provided of course that they actually hovered near your carrier most of the game (and thus didn't provide much meaningful spotting).

Sign in to follow this