Sign in to follow this  
goosey

cant log into public test server with cbt account

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
10 posts
10,399 battles

as stated. it should be live now for players in uk timezone. but when i enter my cbt account details(i have been in cbt since before june10) for public test server just says invalid email/password.

• Cool 1

[COSTS]
Alpha Tester
3,692 posts
5,958 battles

as stated. it should be live now for players in uk timezone. but when i enter my cbt account details(i have been in cbt since before june10) for public test server just says invalid email/password.

Have you changed your password recently ? If so use your previous password as it uses the password you had on the 10/6

Beta Tester
10 posts
10,399 battles

no i havn't changed password recently. i think its an issue relating to the fact if i click on report bug woption on login pageit takes me to a foreign (russian or somewhere) wows website instead of eu one.

Beta Tester
10 posts
10,399 battles

same happens if i click, registration or forgot password button, directs me to a non english version of website with option to relocate to eu version where it automatically logs me in with my account details. but initially when i cant read the language it doesnt regonise my account details like it does on eu website

Beta Tester
3 posts
1,255 battles

once the first downloads is complete restart the launcher a couple of times it seems to have subs to update as well after a few goes im up and running in UK just dont go anywhere from the test launcher as it will send you to the russian sites :)

Beta Tester
10 posts
10,399 battles

i think the prob is the publictest server is pointing at the russian account database for many people (not all though as noted by cpt crucibile) even though our accounts are only valid for eu which is prob why we cant login. 

Beta Tester
5 posts
469 battles

me too cant log my cbt account to pt .. so i quess i loaded this for nothing -_- i was so happy to get change try it and give own word about it but well looks like they dont want EU players there :( 

Beta Tester
6,044 posts
23,113 battles

Same problem here - invalid e-mail or password

Changed the password when I wasn't able to log in, but that didn't help at all.

Wrote a ticket - no answer yet

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
3 posts
80 battles

Changed the password when I wasn't able to log in, but that didn't help at all.

Wrote a ticket - no answer yet

Please update us when you get an answer from your ticket.

Beta Tester
2 posts
229 battles

Ok, let me know pls! Today i had billions of error messages about login in this "Public Test". Incorrect email or password, server busy, etc. Because the message "incorrect email or password", today i have changed my password. AND NOW YOU TOLD ME I HAVE TO LOGIN WITH MY OLD ONE? I hope you are joking because i've changed my password because i DON'T REMEMBER my old one anymore! So? What now? I am in CBT and i can't play and get Test rewards for my account?

Edited by Globulon

[COSTS]
Alpha Tester
3,692 posts
5,958 battles

Ok, let me know pls! Today i had billions of error messages about login in this "Public Test". Incorrect email or password, server busy, etc. Because the message "incorrect email or password", today i have changed my password. AND NOW YOU TOLD ME I HAVE TO LOGIN WITH MY OLD ONE? I hope you are joking because i've changed my password because i DON'T REMEMBER my old one anymore! So? What now? I am in CBT and i can't play and get Test rewards for my account?

So you cannot remember a password from nine days ago ? Tough luck really. Test servers are always like this. 

Beta Tester
3 posts
80 battles

Hey guys. Just talked with a streamer. He said that you just have to hit the log in button like every 5 minutes or so and then you eventually get in. He says that the problem happends due to heavy sever load (many people trying to play) 

Beta Tester
2 posts
229 battles

Hanszeehock, sorry if i insist and i disturb you. I have a Wargaming account by many years. During these years i have changed my password many times. Do you know there is in the login screen, a nice and usefull and square space to flag on, named "Save password"? And THIS IS the solution! Any of you, "Supertester" or Developer or Mr. Wargaming have told us to CHANGE NOT our passwords during the period from 10 june 'till today? The answer is NOT! I really don't need to keep in my mind my password because i can reset mine anytime i want. And i repeat...i have created NOT my Wargaming account nine days ago, as you say. I have it from 08-09-2012! May i have the possibility to forgot my password and ask for another? YES! May i partecipate to Public Test? NO!

Edited by Globulon
  • Cool 1

[G-W-M]
Beta Tester
2 posts
359 battles

View PostHanszeehock, on 19 June 2015 - 09:43 PM, said:

So you cannot remember a password from nine days ago ? Tough luck really. Test servers are always like this. 

It's not necessarily from 9 days ago.  It could be from March ( I guess).  Thing is I have same issue, as it's Friday night and I was being stupid, instead of confirming my password on the CBT launcher, I just assumed I was entering the wrong password, which TBH (as there are no Shift+number symbols allowed in WoWS passwords) would only be from a pool of 4, all of which, I'm pretty certain I checked and so reset it (I could just have been stupid again though and put passwords in wrong, but I did it multiple times). Have opened a ticket and as above, will post result, unless everything gets sorted in one fell swoop :) 

View PostGlobulon, on 19 June 2015 - 10:05 PM, said:

Hanszeehock, sorry if i insist and i disturb you. I have a Wargaming account by many years. During these years i have changed my password many times. Do you know there is in the login screen, a nice and usefull and square space to flag on, named "Save password"? And THIS IS the solution! Any of you, "Supertester" or Developer or Mr. Wargaming have told us to CHANGE NOT our passwords during the period from 10 june 'till today? The answer is NOT! I really don't need to keep in my mind my password because i can reset mine anytime i want. And i repeat...i have created NOT my Wargaming account nine days ago, as you say. I have it from 08-09-2012! May i have the possibility to forgot my password and ask for another? YES! May i partecipate to Public Test? NO!

Yeh, I was thinking about putting that in my previous reply, but surely you had to have entered your password into the CBT launcher? Anyway...I'm in same boat, forgot my Password.

• Cool 1

[SFFR]
Beta Tester
4 posts
14,797 battles

directs to russian site...

Ok, i did remember my first password from world of tanks, and that password worked for me!

so now i can play the game!

Beta Tester
6,044 posts
23,113 battles

No reaction on my Ticket yet, but the "use old password" stuff made me try something that worked. I just tried out a couple of my "usual" passwords and one allowed me to get in the game.

Edited by Deckeru_Maiku

Sign in to follow this