You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Crysantos

Important message for the community

666 comments in this topic

[BAFLO]
Players
31 posts
9,401 battles
Vor 2 Minuten, Jantulga sagte:

Talk, talk, talk... Let's see action first.

wait wasnt that something the community wanted from Wargaming? talk more?

• Cool 12
  • Funny 6
  • Bad 1

Players
6 posts
6,929 battles

It looks somewhat promising. Glad you have taken time to write out a decent plan to work with. I hope this will actually bring improvements in future years.

• Cool 13
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Players
3,282 posts
25,522 battles
17 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

While we as a company certainly need to work on the way we communicate with you, we ask that you treat the people you interact with fairly and with respect. Your voice will carry as much – or more – weight with them if you present your feedback and opinions in a reasoned and constructive way.

LOL!

As if it would matter if I shout my criticism with "respect" or "contempt" in the void that is the feedback.

Where are the answers to my feedback? Where is the dialog? 

I mean apart from that "We are monitoring..." blurp. 

• Cool 10
  • Boring 1

[D61]
Players
80 posts
10,363 battles

We really need to see a lot more action as opposed to continual apologies,though I musts say this is by far the biggest apology as yet,so lets hope now we get action of the same volume

WATCH THIS SPACE

• Cool 3

[PANE2]
Players
2 posts
5,462 battles

A lot of words, lets see some action. If I got a ship each time when I saw apology from WG I would had every single ship in game and maybe even more for few other accounts hahahah If you really want to prove that you are changing you should make all ships available for coal or in some other way where loyal players and people who play game can actually get them for free and I mean free not some impossible mission or gambling crate.

• Cool 2

[_TWT_]
Players
82 posts
2,483 battles

Don't be too hard on them guys. We wanted some answers we got some. This is a lot better than what we had a few days ago.

Let's just say it's a good start.

• Cool 7
  • Funny 5
  • Bad 1

[FALX]
Players
284 posts
7,397 battles

No mention of subs and the shitshow you created this update by giving only to a few select ships ASW and in the process nerfing premium ships. Players have given plenty of feedback regarding that even from the first iterations of sub tests but WG doesn't give a crap.

• Cool 10

Players
544 posts
10,423 battles

Can we expect achievements rewarded by flags or you still wanna keep them useless?

Compared to War Thunder the updates of this game is usually adding as much premium ships as possible, while in WT more vehicles are added for the tech tree than premiums.

You guys are ridiculous and a complete joke.

Don't tell me you need so much money to run this failing bugfest than other games with less monetization.

• Cool 5

[4NUT]
[4NUT]
Players
2 posts
10,769 battles

Zao buff ? No... sorry... I forgot it has "a good amound of battles compared to other ships"... that came way after her, cause she was the first T10 cruiser with DM (and that one got many buffs since)

• Cool 1

[NTT]
Players
2,096 posts
11,602 battles
4 minuti fa, Crysantos ha scritto:

Agreed but we still wanted to address the issues and questions raised over the last weeks, so that you have an idea of what we're working on and towards.

Thanks, change takes time and we didn't want to rush this statement.

Greetings, Crysantos

Same thing as @MetallicaDutch said, this is looking very promising, at least for me. :D

After a freaking ton of time old Ops are returning, a new map/maps and such things ^_^!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[ODYS]
Players
10 posts
12,858 battles

Thank you WG for more empty promise's you will never change and until there's a fundamental change with actions not words no one will believe you maybe take this feedback and do something about it crazy idea I know 

• Cool 9

[BWOLF]
[BWOLF]
Players
236 posts
40,040 battles

I for one am glad to see a statement such as this as long as 1) balancing requires across the board study eg: I dont want Zao to be the new Petro and vice versa. and 2) If you have players like me with tens of thousands of very specific games who make suggestions on the forums that I dont get knocked back by a WG employee with 500 games.

• Cool 2

Players
845 posts

Aha, so you adhere to laws funny in lootboxes no percentages are specified although this is required.

So lying to the customer's face is in the spirit of the law ? Christmas lootboxes were also in the sense of the law there was no fraud on the customer or that with Godzilla that things have been sold that did not exist oh that was also in the sense of the law wargaming you are such a great company in terms of the law.....

• Cool 1

WG Staff
3,557 posts
15,925 battles
1 minute ago, MortuaEst_1 said:

No mention of subs and the shitshow you created this update by giving only to a few select ships ASW and in the process nerfing premium ships. Players have given plenty of feedback regarding that even from the first iterations of sub tests but WG doesn't give a crap.

We actually made a lot of changes based on the feedback we received for Submarines and we will keep doing this. The change with ASW isn't final yet but the current plan.

1 minute ago, Derkomai22 said:

Zao buff ? No... sorry... I forgot it has "a good amound of battles compared to other ships"... that came way after her, cause she was the first T10 cruiser with DM (and that one got many buffs since)

Based on the feedback we got we want to make a change here and buff her.

5 minutes ago, Franky76 said:

Pin that message  and let's have a look at it in 6 months. You'd better do what you say. In the meantime, my wallet will stay closed.

It's pinned for now and we of course understand that you will judge us by our actions, not just words.

5 minutes ago, Prophecy82 said:

LOL!

As if it would matter if I shout my criticism with "respect" or "contempt" in the void that is the feedback.

Where are the answers to my feedback? Where is the dialog? 

I mean apart from that "We are monitoring..." blurp. 

We will try to do better when it comes to communicating from our side regarding feedback but it's almost impossible to address every individual piece of feedback by every player, sorry.

5 minutes ago, nlegolass said:

Don't be too hard on them guys. We wanted some answers we got some. This is a lot better than what we had a few days ago.

Let's just say it's a good start.

Thanks for the trust!

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 7
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 3

Players
107 posts
20,002 battles

WG, haven't you figured it out yet, we the community don't believe you anymore. Forget everything else, address this first, otherwise IMHO you're wasting your time.

• Cool 6
  • Bad 1