Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
LoveZeppelin

Official response delayed to CC fiasco

117 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[EMPOR]
Players
790 posts
25,710 battles

Did i miss the official announcement for the postponed answer on this forum from a WG staff? They surely didn't forget to inform the "vocal minority" here, because we are too unimportant, right?

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JOLLY]
Players
763 posts
12,015 battles
17 minutes ago, _DemonGuard_ said:

Did i miss the official announcement for the postponed answer on this forum from a WG staff? They surely didn't forget to inform the "vocal minority" here, because we are too unimportant, right?

this unofficial missive of officialese was only addressed to those currently partaking of the CC programme. :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,872 posts
25,529 battles

They are still drawing lots as to who will get fired as a sacrificial lamb.

Execs and managers excluded.

  • Cool 7
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CS-N]
Beta Tester
78 posts
18,185 battles

Well, in our company in case of state of emergency (or - at least - of high importance) a workgroup is created immediately from ppl responsible and able to help, a group, from which nobody goes sleep until solution is found.

Working hours ending ... I beg your pardon?????

  • Cool 9
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
588 posts
6,444 battles

basicly 99% of what you can say will make it worse so i understand you need time, but i doubt it will not just be oil on the fire

the things you COULD make you will NEVER do so xD maybe silence is the best u can do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,872 posts
25,529 battles
3 minutes ago, Baron432 said:

Well, in our company in case of state of emergency (or - at least - of high importance) a workgroup is created immediately from ppl responsible and able to help, a group, from which nobody goes sleep until solution is found.

Working hours ending ... I beg your pardon?????

To you the situation appears serious and worrying, to them it's just another monday.

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LX]
Players
698 posts
27,392 battles
21 minutes ago, LoveZeppelin said:

this unofficial missive of officialese was only addressed to those currently partaking of the CC programme. :Smile_trollface:

What, both of them? :cap_look:

  • Funny 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POP]
Players
736 posts
14,362 battles

I wonder why RU-CC tags are missing from that message. :Smile_amazed:

 

Tinfoilhat me says that the WG big bosses can only read russian and not english and the middle management wants to keep them uninformed. Also there's rumors that the RU forums are quickly purged out of the messages that talk about CC-rework.

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LUZ1]
Players
2,401 posts
16,874 battles
1 hour ago, LoveZeppelin said:

tp86rgdcuqh71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

from discord, thanks to WOWS reddit.

Hahah, it's going to be another long night for the NewSpeak people at WG. No wonder they are hiring :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NECRO]
Players
5,492 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, Camperdown sagte:

Hahah, it's going to be another long night for the NewSpeak people at WG. No wonder they are hiring :Smile_trollface:

They are probably playing Russian roulette to determine who has to pose as the Mouth of Sauron.

  • Funny 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,380 posts
10,055 battles

Hello,

         Considering they never confirmed a statement was coming specifically today, MrConway only said at some point this week, I don't see how this is "delayed". Sure, I would've liked a statement today to have an idea what is going to happen. But ultimately I'd rather WG take their time with this one and think it through thoroughly.

 

Be patient.

 

Kind regards,

                       Minia

  • Cool 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8,110 posts
245 battles
3 minutes ago, CptMinia said:

Hello,

         Considering they never confirmed a statement was coming specifically today, MrConway only said at some point this week, I don't see how this is "delayed". Sure, I would've liked a statement today to have an idea what is going to happen. But ultimately I'd rather WG take their time with this one and think it through thoroughly.

 

Be patient.

 

Kind regards,

                       Minia

You best get yer popcorn minia, cus it going to be a big one lol. They are just picking which poor sod to shove into the forums, discord, facebooks, reddits etc.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BIF]
Players
597 posts
7,391 battles
1 hour ago, Aragathor said:

They are still drawing lots as to who will get fired as a sacrificial lamb.

Execs and managers excluded.

 

" Boris ! "

" Da ? "

" Lay down the vodka and create a forum account for our receptionist ASAP ! "

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PP-PP]
Players
307 posts
14,096 battles

In other words, they aren't sorry really and don't actually care, and will write  whatever excuses they can come up with 5 minutes before posting it.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FALX]
Players
325 posts
7,964 battles
58 minutes ago, Altsak said:

I wonder why RU-CC tags are missing from that message. :Smile_amazed:

 

Tinfoilhat me says that the WG big bosses can only read russian and not english and the middle management wants to keep them uninformed. Also there's rumors that the RU forums are quickly purged out of the messages that talk about CC-rework.

Because on the RU side there is no drama. Turry left but before the whole LWM drama. Their RU CCs don't share the views of the other CCs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
37 posts
14,009 battles

 

I can save you the trouble of waiting. The wording might be a bit different tomorrow, but it will be something like this:
 
Please accept our sincerest apologies. We failed to communicate properly, as a result, we may have upset some of our Community Contributors. We’re going to improve the way we communicate with our Community and our Community Contributors. To those Community Contributors who decided to leave the program anyway,  We absolutely understand, and we wish all the best.
 
NOW GO AND BUY SOME LOOTBOXES!
 
Or anyone wants to bet it will be something substantially different?
 
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOTES]
Players
802 posts
12,691 battles

give them a break guys ..... it takes time to craft an elegant and sincere sounding apology that when examined promises nothing and apologies for nothing!

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATCH]
Players
554 posts
12,086 battles

Looks like Yuro is going to be promoted to leader of the CC program in order to appease the community. 

  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×