You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Borodino in the Armory and Premium Shop

41 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,850 posts

i could even take borodino but then there is this remark borodino.png.d59abf89e5df41f99a6390992e61e8a7.png

and I'm not willing to take such a risk with lesta studios as we are already in path of nerfing sold premiums even without this remark

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[-RDE-]
Players
382 posts
9,405 battles
13 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

i could even take borodino but then there is this remark borodino.png.d59abf89e5df41f99a6390992e61e8a7.png

and I'm not willing to take such a risk with lesta studios as we are already in path of nerfing sold premiums even without this remark

Another comment section, another hate post by you. What a bright guy you are, aren't ya? 

Kudos to WG for thinking ahead and balancing premium ships when needed. They are doing a great job with balance overall, and balancing premiums is essential to have a good experience in the game by everyone

• Cool 6
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 8

Beta Tester
1,850 posts
1 minute ago, Gwynbleidd11 said:

They are doing a great job with balance overall, and balancing premiums is essential to have a good experience in the game by everyone

good one

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Players
2,071 posts
13,006 battles
46 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd11 said:

Another comment section, another hate post by you. What a bright guy you are, aren't ya? 

Kudos to WG for thinking ahead and balancing premium ships when needed. They are doing a great job with balance overall, and balancing premiums is essential to have a good experience in the game by everyone

Go away you buttkisser you 

• Cool 6
  • Bad 2

Players
504 posts
6,145 battles
49 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd11 said:

Your logic confuses me. If they tested things properly before they released them they wouldn't need to be "balanced".

"Balancing changes" is nerfing. Imagine if you bought a new smartphone that was advertised as being super fast with a great battery life, only for the company selling the phone to tell you after you'd bought it you that they were going to slow the phone down and cut its battery life. So essentially the company were removing the reasons you'd bought the phone in the first place.

This is what it's like with premium ships in this game currently.

• Cool 7
  • Bad 2

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
9,784 posts
5,011 battles
22 minutes ago, Mavewreck said:

Your logic confuses me. If they tested things properly before they released them they wouldn't need to be "balanced".

"Balancing changes" is nerfing. Imagine if you bought a new smartphone that was advertised as being super fast with a great battery life, only for the company selling the phone to tell you after you'd bought it you that they were going to slow the phone down and cut its battery life. So essentially the company were removing the reasons you'd bought the phone in the first place.

Balance changes can be nerfing, but also buffing.

Btw your example of smartfone is a different thing, as your phone is not competing with others in daily basis in some kind of arena, where nobody should have clear advantage coming from the item itself.

You use that phone only for your needs, only competition you can have with this is comparing with your friends, who has the better one (or joining a competition which I saw in Finland - throwing a phone to a distance). But ownership of your phone absolutely doesn't influence anyone else.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 3

Players
4,996 posts
1 hour ago, Mavewreck said:

How fast your smartphone is doesnt affact other people tho, does it? When you buy something in wows, other 23 people in that match are affected by the product you bought. And thats considering you use that ship only once. This number goes up if you do more matches with that ship. Thats why Its totaly understandable that premium ships might get nerfed.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

Players
196 posts

How dare you !!

A ship from mother Russia to be nerfed? Never !! Stalin would rise from the grave, slap Putin and Victor, then buff Borodino personally.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[ALONE]
Modder
2,463 posts
15,080 battles

I'm still waiting for any adjustments to my Saipan or Indomitable - the useless rockets and reduced XP really hitted hard.

But what do I expect, these could hurt submarines and that is the new thing that has to be taken care of. :fish_nerv:

Anyway - got a free Borodino for the test-missions, that was really nice from WG.

And Borodino is a fine ship - basically a little Petro. Can recommend. :Smile_great:

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
1,580 posts
9,761 battles
2 hours ago, hellhound666 said:

are you crazy?? they will never nerf russian ship hahah. took them years to little nerf stalingrad and its still strong

• Cool 5

Beta Tester
1,850 posts
1 hour ago, Wulf_Ace said:

are you crazy?? they will never nerf russian ship hahah. took them years to little nerf stalingrad and its still strong

if earnings are in question then they will nerf event their babushka

• Funny 1

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,500 posts
24,853 battles

Saying that premium never ever should change just leads to the same problem that we had with Missouri, Belfast, Nikolai, Kutuzov, Kamikaze and so on. The ship has to be removed from sale but still be in the game making it a nightmare to balance.

• Cool 4
  • Bad 2

Beta Tester
1,850 posts
Just now, Hanse77SWE said:

Saying that premium never ever should change just leads to the same problem that we had with Missouri, Belfast, Nikolai, Kutuzov, Kamikaze and so on. The ship has to be removed from sale but still be in the game making it a nightmare to balance.

the inability of lesta to properly test and balance ships does not mean that I'm supposed to pay for it - i.e if you nerf sold premiums then be man enough to offer compensation for those who request it. like it was with belfast, kutuzov, etc which I still left into my port. and pls don't fck around with some disclaimers like some whiny ...

• Cool 3

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,500 posts
24,853 battles
58 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

the inability of lesta to properly test and balance ships does not mean that I'm supposed to pay for it - i.e if you nerf sold premiums then be man enough to offer compensation for those who request it. like it was with belfast, kutuzov, etc which I still left into my port. and pls don't fck around with some disclaimers like some whiny ...

Test isn't the same as live.

If you don't want to risk a nerf, don't buy. (As you already are.)

"Whiny" You mean like you are doing? Right?

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

[URUC]
Players
588 posts
3 ore fa, YabbaCoe ha scritto:

One thing is promising this, other is doing this. I read lot of promises here.

Another point: This one replaces the Lenin?  - 1 main turret (and not significant faster reload) and Battlecruiser armor instead of BB armor? 

For the same money you are selling a worse ship - that may even be nerfed. 

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,850 posts
13 minutes ago, Hanse77SWE said:

Test isn't the same as live.

If you don't want to risk a nerf, don't buy. (As you already are.)

"Whiny" You mean like you are doing? Right?

im allowed to whine when my purchase is fcked - im a client and already for many many years

if one is not able to properly test then a compensation offer should not be that hard ... or it is hard to comprehend this?

• Cool 2

[ALONE]
Modder
2,463 posts
15,080 battles
Vor 26 Minuten, S_h_i_v_a sagte:

Another point: This one replaces the Lenin?  - 1 main turret (and not significant faster reload) and Battlecruiser armor instead of BB armor? 

For the same money you are selling a worse ship - that may even be nerfed. 

Hm, no, different ships & playstyles. Borodino has Battlecruiser-dispersion and radar.

WoWs Wiki Team, In AlfaTesters, Beta Tester, Quality Poster
2,243 posts
15,682 battles
4 hours ago, hellhound666 said:

im allowed to whine when my purchase is fcked - im a client and already for many many years

if one is not able to properly test then a compensation offer should not be that hard ... or it is hard to comprehend this?

We get it, you only want to make P2W investments where you can buy ships that are too strong but can't be fixed.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[BMD]
[BMD]
Players
1,547 posts
22,660 battles
8 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

Btw your example of smartfone is a different thing, as your phone is not competing with others in daily basis in some kind of arena, where nobody should have clear advantage coming from the item itself.

You use that phone only for your needs, only competition you can have with this is comparing with your friends, who has the better one (or joining a competition which I saw in Finland - throwing a phone to a distance). But ownership of your phone absolutely doesn't influence anyone else.

@YabbaCoe it´s the same thing and phones are competing with other phones on daily basis and you can see it like battle in a arena so dont come and say that we cant compaire it with things in daily life because we can and we will.

• Cool 1

[BMD]
[BMD]
Players
1,547 posts
22,660 battles
8 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

Thats not true @YabbaCoe because if you buy a phone and the company comes and say to you that the phone you bought have been fitted with a wrong thing and when it then returns and suddenly it is slower or something else is wrong it is not the same phone that you bought and that will influence every body that have that same phone.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[DREAD]
Players
12,405 posts
7,867 battles
9 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

This complete mind change in regarding Premiums as open to your „balancing“ escapades puts me off completely. No point in buying premiums anymore as the Promise to keep them as they were was THE ONE selling point to me 

• Cool 2

[URUC]
Players
588 posts
6 ore fa, Smeggo ha scritto:

Hm, no, different ships & playstyles. Borodino has Battlecruiser-dispersion and radar.

You know it can shoot only once while radar is acive? Really useful.

• Funny 2