Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Happy Belgian National Day!

11 comments in this topic

[MARKD]
[MARKD]
Players
8 posts
11,803 battles

I‘m from belgium and in Holiday and no posibility to Play. Could you please take such Situation in Account. 

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
9,784 posts
5,011 battles
9 minutes ago, Winter1943 said:

I‘m from belgium and in Holiday and no posibility to Play. Could you please take such Situation in Account. 

Sorry to hear that. But unfortunately there is nothing we can do, as those requirements are set for everybody the same. 

[FUFR]
[FUFR]
Players
199 posts

If i send you some pictures of the royal danish navy in action - eg in the golfwar or pirate hunt in the Gulf of Aden  -  will you then make a similary thing for the danish navy ???

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
9,784 posts
5,011 battles
10 hours ago, gnist0s said:

If i send you some pictures of the royal danish navy in action - eg in the golfwar or pirate hunt in the Gulf of Aden  -  will you then make a similary thing for the danish navy ???

We can try to suggest that. But still there would be a huge question mark if we can even use those pictures. We could publish the pictures of Belgian ships thanks to our partnership with USNI.

[FUFR]
[FUFR]
Players
199 posts
4 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

We can try to suggest that. But still there would be a huge question mark if we can even use those pictures. We could publish the pictures of Belgian ships thanks to our partnership with USNI.

Excuses, excuses, excuses  :cap_haloween:

If i send you private pictures from my service in the danish navy/defence (jan 1974 - dec 2016) what should be the problem then.

You can just:

Google HDMS Niels Juel (danish corvet/frigate) and HDMS Sælen (submarine) both participating in Golfwar.

Google HDMS Absalon and HDMS Esbern Snare (former L16 and L17 operations support vessel, now ASW Frigates) participating in pirate hunt in Golf of Aden.

HDMS Sælen is today museum ship and part of "Ships on Holmen" which include HDMS Peder Skram F352, HDMS Sehested P547 (torpedomissile boat) and HDMS Sælen S323 (coastal submarine)

And if interested visit:   https://skibenepaaholmen.dk/

Where i am guide / radiooperater on the active radiostation on HDMS Peder Skram (look at my profile picture)

:cap_horn:  That ended up as advertising for the museum :cap_horn:

And for you YabbaCoe (private conversation behind the mast) my first replya regarding the Belgian navy was ment as a teaser, i know there can be problems with copyrights using pictures from the net/wiki/what ever...

I just wanted to see what reply i would get - thanks anyway   :cap_like:

:cap_old:   ZZZZZ

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
9,784 posts
5,011 battles
51 minutes ago, gnist0s said:

Excuses, excuses, excuses  :cap_haloween:

If i send you private pictures from my service in the danish navy/defence (jan 1974 - dec 2016) what should be the problem then.

You can just:

Google HDMS Niels Juel (danish corvet/frigate) and HDMS Sælen (submarine) both participating in Golfwar.

Google HDMS Absalon and HDMS Esbern Snare (former L16 and L17 operations support vessel, now ASW Frigates) participating in pirate hunt in Golf of Aden.

HDMS Sælen is today museum ship and part of "Ships on Holmen" which include HDMS Peder Skram F352, HDMS Sehested P547 (torpedomissile boat) and HDMS Sælen S323 (coastal submarine)

And if interested visit:   https://skibenepaaholmen.dk/

Where i am guide / radiooperater on the active radiostation on HDMS Peder Skram (look at my profile picture)

:cap_horn:  That ended up as advertising for the museum :cap_horn:

And for you YabbaCoe (private conversation behind the mast) my first replya regarding the Belgian navy was ment as a teaser, i know there can be problems with copyrights using pictures from the net/wiki/what ever...

I just wanted to see what reply i would get - thanks anyway   :cap_like:

:cap_old:   ZZZZZ

We will see... I can't promise anything, but as we are already doing highlight of Belgium ships, we can try Danish in future. 

Btw thank you for this suggestion about the museum... I think I will visit that one day... :cap_like:

Players
774 posts

Thx so much for the Belgian flag. Came back from holiday and had to play Saturday just to get the flag. 

Will put it on all my ships.

Hope you will do it for other countries with little to no navel history.

• Cool 1

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
9,784 posts
5,011 battles
19 hours ago, FieFaFoo said:

Thx so much for the Belgian flag. Came back from holiday and had to play Saturday just to get the flag. 

Will put it on all my ships.

Hope you will do it for other countries with little to no navel history.

Glad to hear that!

For example we already have a flag for Czechoslovakian "navy", but probably in future we can add other flags.

Btw with that Czechoslovakian one, I do have that on every single ship :cap_haloween:

Players
152 posts
38,329 battles
1 ora fa, Ric_Le_Rouge ha scritto:

How is it possible to get 1830 free XP in only one battle ?? 

Obviously it is a trivial mistake on the part of the WG, :Smile_facepalm:

which I hope will correct it immediately since there are 3 days to complete the whole mission.

If you consider that these requests are even addressed to the coop mode, it is a ridiculous request. :Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this