You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jaki_AJK

This is beyond ridiculous and not even fun

141 comments in this topic

[-FTA-]
Players
159 posts
13,982 battles

I'm not trying to be salty or anything but I think this WG or MM hates me very much. I always got bad teammates and good enemies from long time. So out of curiosity, I installed the Match Making Monitor. And I'm not kidding, but out of recent 53 games I played, even though I have 50%+ WR, only 11 out of the 53 games had my overall team wr greater than that of the enemies. Because I know what I'm doing and how good I play, I was able to carry most of the games. Out of 53 games, I was no.1 XP earned in 47 games. I don't know how to get good team MM. Someone is rigging my MM for sure. If it were random, my team would have higher overall wr in at least 27 games. But no.. There was not a single instance where my team had a player from hurricane clan. But enemy team got such players 15 times out of 53 games. If it were normal, I'd get such players at least 8 times. The odds are just strong to ignore. I don't know whom to ask/ question my bad RNG in MM.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[-FTA-]
Players
159 posts
13,982 battles
5 minutes ago, SV_Kompresor said:

Find a div, mate. It helps. Trust me.

I don't like depending on others. But I help others when they need. I don't want others to have me as a liability

• Cool 1

Players
2,164 posts
15,657 battles
1 minute ago, Jaki_AJK said:

I don't like depending on others. But I help others when they need. I don't want others to have me as a liability

You think you can be a liabilty to others

You claim to be top XP earner in 47 out of 53 matches

Does not compute.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Beta Tester
2,526 posts
15,590 battles

uninstall this wows monitor ... you will be feeling better, believe me.

Right out of curiosity I installed this programm a few weeks ago, too.

Its an interesting feature and downright addicting, to see the stats of the players of the actual battle.

My experience with ist is pretty negative, it tends to be kind of a selffulfilling prophecy.

Means, the "bad" players seem to play "bad" and the "good "players seem to be "good" and of course the majority of the good ones are usually in the red team.

I have a lot of experince with stats-mods of this kind out of 9 yeras of worldoftanks and it had a negative effect onto the longtime motivation aswell.

In WoT it is vanilla for me already for years. I only use a sound mod (guns, hits, engines) for fun.

And the Wows monitor in warships is bound to be uninstalled the very next time.

Just my personal experience

• Cool 1

[-FTA-]
Players
159 posts
13,982 battles
1 minute ago, The_Pillager said:

uninstall this wows monitor ... you will be feeling better, believe me.

Right out of curiosity I installed this programm a few weeks ago, too.

Its an interesting feature and downright addicting, to see the stats of the players of the actual battle.

My experience with ist is prety negative, it tends to be kind of a selffulfilling prophecy. Means, the "bad" players seem to play "bad" and the "good "players seem to be "good" and of course the majority of the good ones are usually in the red team.

I have a lot of experince with stats-mods of this kind out of 9 yeras of worldoftanks and it had a negative effect onto the longtime motivation aswell.

In WoT it is vanilla for me already for years. I only use a sound mod (guns, hits, engines) for fun.

And the Wows monitor in warships is bound to be uninstalled the very next time.

Just my personal experience

I mean I did it to prove my point, it's not permanent for me obviously.

• Cool 2

[O-V]
Players
352 posts
14,415 battles

Ask yourself why would WG manipulate the MM ....Once you delve in to this question ....There is only one logical reason (and it has nothing to do with not liking you ) 

[-FTA-]
Players
159 posts
13,982 battles
2 minutes ago, Taliesn said:

You think you can be a liabilty to others

You claim to be top XP earner in 47 out of 53 matches

Does not compute.

I mean when playing in division, I don't want my div mates to spoon feed me.. like being a spotter, smoke help etc. That's just being self centric and not letting others have fun. I want people to play their own game and not for others sake. Also, I don't want others to do something just for me. It's not my nature.

• Cool 1

[-FTA-]
Players
159 posts
13,982 battles
Just now, johncl said:

Ask yourself why would WG manipulate the MM ....Once you delve in to this question ....There is only one logical reason (and it has nothing to do with not liking you ) 

It is. I don't spend much money on their products. Also, I'm a bit of a salty guy in game chat. i remember having 19/20 wins in a session where I just bought a ship from shop(kaga). Aerroon says it's confirmation bais, but I doubt it... my friends who spend bit of money on game get good MM as evident by their MM.

[-LA-]
Players
851 posts
7,156 battles
24 minutes ago, Jaki_AJK said:

I'm not trying to be salty or anything but I think this WG or MM hates me very much. I always got bad teammates and good enemies from long time. So out of curiosity, I installed the Match Making Monitor. And I'm not kidding, but out of recent 53 games I played, even though I have 50%+ WR, only 11 out of the 53 games had my overall team wr greater than that of the enemies. Because I know what I'm doing and how good I play, I was able to carry most of the games. Out of 53 games, I was no.1 XP earned in 47 games. I don't know how to get good team MM. Someone is rigging my MM for sure. If it were random, my team would have higher overall wr in at least 27 games. But no.. There was not a single instance where my team had a player from hurricane clan. But enemy team got such players 15 times out of 53 games. If it were normal, I'd get such players at least 8 times. The odds are just strong to ignore. I don't know whom to ask/ question my bad RNG in MM.

11 of 53 your team was "better", your top xp earner in 47/53 still carried to an over 50% win rate.

sounds to me the MM is broken your team mates should be worse. if you want better team mates you yourself need to play worse.  

[-FTA-]
Players
159 posts
13,982 battles
Just now, Padds01 said:

11 of 53 your team was "better", your top xp earner in 47/53 still carried to an over 50% win rate.

sounds to me the MM is broken your team mates should be worse. if you want better team mates you yourself need to play worse.  

Hahaha, can get much worse bro. Already had teammates with all below 47% and only me being at 59% and all enemy above 53%. That was one of the worst games. Over in 7 minutes

[_I_]
Players
2,746 posts
24,932 battles
14 minutes ago, Jaki_AJK said:

I mean when playing in division, I don't want my div mates to spoon feed me.. like being a spotter, smoke help etc. That's just being self centric and not letting others have fun. I want people to play their own game and not for others sake. Also, I don't want others to do something just for me. It's not my nature.

I love to spot and smoke for my div mates, just as I would do that for random teammates.

The difference is that with divmates, I can scream LOUDLY to my less experienced members stuff like "STOP STOP STOP! GO INTO MY SMOKE NOW! TURN INTO THE ENEMY! TURN ON HYDRO!! SHOOT THE KITAKAZE! NONO LEFT SIDE!! NOT THE BISMARCK!! KITAKAZE!!!!" and actually get a response.

With random you'll smoke them, and they'll sail straight through and out the other side, even if the smoke would save their sorry behinds. 

I dont see how this is in any way self centric...

• Cool 1

[-FTA-]
Players
159 posts
13,982 battles
1 minute ago, Nibenay78 said:

I love to spot and smoke for my div mates, just as I would do that for random teammates.

The difference is that with divmates, I can scream LOUDLY to my less experienced members stuff like "STOP STOP STOP! GO INTO MY SMOKE NOW! TURN INTO THE ENEMY! TURN ON HYDRO!! SHOOT THE KITAKAZE! NONO LEFT SIDE!! NOT THE BISMARCK!! KITAKAZE!!!!" and actually get a response.

With random you'll smoke them, and they'll sail straight through and out the other side, even if the smoke would save their sorry behinds. 

I dont see how this is in any way self centric...

Thats the thing dude. I can ask others to help me get something for my sake done. I cant ask a guy on other flank to come smoke only for me. Same goes the other way. I can ask my div mate to be always next to me just to help me. How can my divmate get damage/ xp if he only helps me? Sounds wrong for me 

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,756 posts
32,391 battles
16 minutes ago, Jaki_AJK said:

my friends who spend bit of money on game get good MM as evident by their MM

So those people who own 80% of premiums and have 40wr with thousands of battles were scammed? :Smile_facepalm: You cant buy MM.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,526 posts
15,590 battles
3 minutes ago, Nibenay78 said:

This is the main point for playing in division, actually.

Division is a mutual thing, you seem to look at it kind of onesided.

Its not always only one doing just supporting and the other getting the bebefits.

Bset divisions are equally sided and profiting from each other.

Even onesided divisions are usually more fun than solo.

When I play with my kohai (my daughter) its a completely different play-experience than this solo-fights

Just saying

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,526 posts
15,590 battles
3 minutes ago, Profilus said:

So those people who own 80% of premiums and have 40wr with thousands of battles were scammed? :Smile_facepalm: You cant buy MM.

I have about 100+ premiums and it does not seem to get me a better MM ... ^^

Edit:

150 to be exact ... Wows Stats says so ... so if I dont get a special MM, who else would ? ^^

• Cool 1

[-FTA-]
Players
159 posts
13,982 battles
Just now, Profilus said:

LOL, u r just exaggerating. I haven't seen anyone with all premiums in game and below 50 no matter how bad they are. Or maybe they are bots in exceptional cases.

• Bad 1

[-FTA-]
Players
159 posts
13,982 battles
1 minute ago, The_Pillager said:

I have about 100+ premiums and it does not seem to get me a better MM ... ^^

You do. You just don't realise it. Try with MM monitor and you'll know. If you/ your team plays stupid, u can't win thats the thing

• Funny 1

[_I_]
Players
2,746 posts
24,932 battles
2 minutes ago, Jaki_AJK said:

Thats the thing dude. I can ask others to help me get something for my sake done. I cant ask a guy on other flank to come smoke only for me. Same goes the other way. I can ask my div mate to be always next to me just to help me. How can my divmate get damage/ xp if he only helps me? Sounds wrong for me 

Well, right now I'm helping a reasonably casual guy to level up his Neptune, a rather unforgiving line, but I said it's fun so.. he went for it ;)

Anyways, I almost always play some ship that fit with his, usually Black, Friesland and Kitakaze (grinding it). I almost always give him my smoke as he follows up behind me and always spot for him if possible. Yet despite not being some unicum, I frequently end up in top 3 on our team. Just the fact that despite not being the best lead, his presence protects me, offers me extra hydro and smoke (upon my command :cap_like:) makes life WAY more easy for myself, despite the whole purpose of my presence being to assist him in getting good positions, smoke and dealing damage.

• Cool 1

[-FTA-]
Players
159 posts
13,982 battles
3 minutes ago, The_Pillager said:

This is the main point for playing in division, actually.

Division is a mutual thing, you seem to look at it kind of onesided.

Its not always only one doing just supporting and the other getting the bebefits.

Bset divisions are equally sided and profiting from each other.

Even onesided divisions are usually more fun than solo.

When I play with my kohai (my daughter) its a completely different play-experience than this solo-fights

Just saying

I mean I can't get div mates for myself who are not bothered about their stats/ xp/ damage. All the guys i know in my contact list are the guys who farm with their smoke/ play selfish cuz thats more rewarding

[_I_]
Players
2,746 posts
24,932 battles
3 minutes ago, Jaki_AJK said:

LOL, u r just exaggerating. I haven't seen anyone with all premiums in game and below 50 no matter how bad they are. Or maybe they are bots in exceptional cases.

I have.. maybe not "all the premiums" but when MOST of their list is premium ships, yet they completely stink....

its mind numbing.

Beta Tester
2,526 posts
15,590 battles
Just now, Nibenay78 said:

Anyways, I almost always play some ship that fit with his, usually Black, Friesland and Kitakaze (grinding it). I almost always give him my smoke as he follows up behind me and always spot for him if possible. Yet despite not being some unicum, I frequently end up in top 3 on our team. Just the fact that despite not being the best lead, his presence protects me, offers me extra hydro and smoke (upon my command :cap_like:) makes life WAY more easy for myself, despite the whole purpose of my presence being to assist him in getting good positions, smoke and dealing damage.

This exactly :Smile_great:

[-FTA-]
Players
159 posts
13,982 battles
1 minute ago, Nibenay78 said:

Well, right now I'm helping a reasonably casual guy to level up his Neptune, a rather unforgiving line, but I said it's fun so.. he went for it ;)

Yeah, love to have a guy just spoon feeding me. But I can't get people like you as my div mates.. Also, its not my thing to just take help from u all the time

Players
5,981 posts
16,167 battles

So you think WG calculates the teammates you get specifically so that you mostly lose with your team just to screw you?

what about the 11 other players on your team though? Does that individual calculation applies to them too because they also don't pay? 

so that would mean if I was on your team getting punished by WG because I don't pay premium... that means that they put me with you on my team to make me lose right? 

do you see the problem with your delusions now? 

• Cool 1