luijenn

Login takes ages through game center

18 comments in this topic

[HELLF]
Players
12 posts
13,221 battles

Hi mates, Anyone have this issue after the last patch, when I launch the game through the WG game centes takes ages to Log in , it keep more than 5 min on the WOWS openning screen before take you to the port.

I used the WG system check for generate report but its too extense to read , if anyone knows a solution for this will be welcome

Best regards to all

• Cool 2

[TSUN]
Community Contributor
2,256 posts
11,773 battles

I'm having the same problem.

Edit: sometimes it logs in fine. Other times it just sits on the Logging In screen.

• Cool 1

[HELLF]
Players
12 posts
13,221 battles
1 hora antes, Aerroon dijo:

I'm having the same problem.

Edit: sometimes it logs in fine. Other times it just sits on the Logging In screen.

Yes this is my third time it happens, the las time I used the tool provided by WG helpdesk but this time seem its not working

• Cool 1

[TAW]
[TAW]
Players
406 posts
17,674 battles

Several members in our clan reporting this as well. No fixes as yet.

• Cool 1

[HELLF]
Players
12 posts
13,221 battles

I sent a ticket 2 hour ago, lets see waht happens , several mates in my clan also have the problem as well

[HYP]
Players
5 posts
3,168 battles

Myself and fellow clanmates are also experiencing this issue..

[HYP]
Players
5 posts
3,168 battles

I have just found out that bringing up the task manager (as if you're going to close the thread) after a minute of the loading screen has helped me for the last 3 attempts in logging in.

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
9,784 posts
5,011 battles
15 hours ago, luijenn said:

Hi mates, Anyone have this issue after the last patch, when I launch the game through the WG game centes takes ages to Log in , it keep more than 5 min on the WOWS openning screen before take you to the port.

I used the WG system check for generate report but its too extense to read , if anyone knows a solution for this will be welcome

Best regards to all

Hello. We have some of similar reports of login to the game taking ages. This might be connected to some issues with ISP and packet looses.

For further investigation, please create a WG Check and tag there "Extended network diagnostics" for EU login and please send this in a ticket to Customer Support, who basically collects those reports to pass them for further investigation. Thank you

Or you can send those WGChecks to me via PM, if you wish

• Cool 1

[_DRK_]
[_DRK_]
Beta Tester
356 posts

I don't think it's ISP related, i can force to faster login switching with Alt+ Tab to desktop and then back into game, this triggers game loading immediately.

i got this issue since last patch.

[D-N]
Players
2 posts
2,709 battles
On 7/21/2021 at 12:00 AM, st1x said:

Myself and fellow clanmates are also experiencing this issue..

Same here and i heared from some friends they to are having this weird issue .

[LGOD]
Players
166 posts
11,411 battles
13 hours ago, Shrez said:

I don't think it's ISP related, i can force to faster login switching with Alt+ Tab to desktop and then back into game, this triggers game loading immediately.

i got this issue since last patch.

I don't thinks either. I have to terminate World of Warships process from Task Manager and restart game again. It works. Wargaming WowS and WoT client is the main problem. And so many players from all different places  have the same issue. 

[HELLF]
Players
12 posts
13,221 battles

Well , what is working for and my clan mates , its press Window button to bring you the desktop without closing the game and then CTRL+ALT+DELETE, to activate task manager,....this speed up my game login, I tried several times and takes less than a minute to get in the game. 

I sent the ticket with 2 WGCcheck reports, and still no answer, ( by the way those reports are massive in information  )

• Cool 1

[FSKP]
[FSKP]
Players
358 posts
11,486 battles

Same issue here. Login only works, if I activate the task manager...

• Cool 1

[WOB]
Players
3,429 posts
19,026 battles
2 hours ago, luijenn said:

Well , what is working for and my clan mates , its press Window button to bring you the desktop without closing the game and then CTRL+ALT+DELETE, to activate task manager,....this speed up my game login, I tried several times and takes less than a minute to get in the game. 

It worked for me too, seems that game was scared that task manager will kill it:cap_haloween:

[HELLF]
Players
12 posts
13,221 battles
2 horas antes, DariusJacek dijo:

It worked for me too, seems that game was scared that task manager will kill it:cap_haloween:

:Smile_teethhappy:

[OGHF2]
Players
3,569 posts
5,298 battles
On 7/21/2021 at 9:18 AM, YabbaCoe said:

Hello. We have some of similar reports of login to the game taking ages. This might be connected to some issues with ISP and packet looses.

For further investigation, please create a WG Check and tag there "Extended network diagnostics" for EU login and please send this in a ticket to Customer Support, who basically collects those reports to pass them for further investigation. Thank you

Or you can send those WGChecks to me via PM, if you wish

Well given that players from all over the place reported the issue, it can only be YOUR ISP as that is the only common element here. Or game servers ...