Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
iShootYouCome

chat banned for want!!

30 comments in this topic

Players
13 posts
19,277 battles

Hello everyone as usual wargaming failing again I have been chat banned for no reason and my first ever chat ban :(

I'm not rasist so I dont know why can even appeal because all I get is to log in and you click log in and nothing happens.

this game is in the toilet sticking around for subs just to see the game die and should be fun to watch I mean they cant even fix cv's :) 

I've played this game over 6 years ago and now its a total crap so playing solo 0 team play in a team game!!

so I tell you want Wargaming refund all the money I have spend on tis junk and I will happy leave but till then I going to crap on your game till it dies because everyone else does 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[WCBG]
Beta Tester
2,696 posts
21,316 battles

You do realize you can be chat banned for other than racist comments?

I think the number of players who have been chat banned 'for no reason' would be very low.

You can raise a ticket to see if you can find the reason for the chat ban.  You won't find out who reported you though.

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
9,784 posts
5,011 battles
9 minutes ago, Animezonline said:

Hello everyone as usual wargaming failing again I have been chat banned for no reason and my first ever chat ban :(

I'm not rasist so I dont know why can even appeal because all I get is to log in and you click log in and nothing happens.

this game is in the toilet sticking around for subs just to see the game die and should be fun to watch I mean they cant even fix cv's :) 

I've played this game over 6 years ago and now its a total crap so playing solo 0 team play in a team game!!

so I tell you want Wargaming refund all the money I have spend on tis junk and I will happy leave but till then I going to crap on your game till it dies because everyone else does 

No reason you say.

so let me see your chatlogs:

on 18th and 19th you used vulgarism 8 times... I don't need to specify which ones, but also you insulted other players... so this one day chat ban is more than justified :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 8
  • Funny 12
  • Bad 1

Players
13 posts
19,277 battles

yes but chat banned without a reason or sending me  infor on why .e.g the message I sent that shows me what I send wrong what hurt so many people

• Bad 2

Players
13 posts
19,277 battles

hmm if its from the battle in the afternoon then it was response from other people and I bet they didnt get banned the where saying [edited]jews and other terms like that but becasue I responed I get banned

Players
1,263 posts
10,210 battles

I don't just drop HE bombs, but F-bombs sometimes. You got caught, enjoy your short ban and think about what you have done! Never do it again! Don't be like me ;p

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
6,301 posts
22,515 battles

Can't type vulgarities in chat but can sell lootboxes to minors :cap_like:

NOICE!

• Cool 5
  • Funny 8

Players
1,623 posts
9,049 battles
4 minutes ago, Europizza said:

Can't type vulgarities in chat but can sell lootboxes to minors :cap_like:

NOICE!

Yes, because allowing vulgarities in chat would prevent WG from selling lootboxes to minors due to potentially higher age rating. Get with the ptogram.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,907 posts
11,181 battles

Seeing the "show" he is joyfully sharing here with us, I have little to no doubts that the ban was justifiyed! :cap_tea:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
13 posts
19,277 battles

chat log

player1: fck you jews 

me: not the jews

player2: what about asian and blacks equility 

me: there will never be equility in this world best chance kill eveyone create clones

I'm guessing this is the chat that go me chat banned but I bet player1 never did

Players
1,177 posts
6,516 battles

Not sure why you even care.

Chat is practically useless anyway. You have F key commands for pretty much everything you need so all the chat is for is either some form of "Gl and Hf guys!!" or some toxic comment. I can do without both, so whatever. 

• Cool 3

[THESO]
Players
3,888 posts
31,080 battles
22 minutes ago, Animezonline said:

chat log

player1: fck you jews 

me: not the jews

player2: what about asian and blacks equility 

me: there will never be equility in this world best chance kill eveyone create clones

I'm guessing this is the chat that go me chat banned but I bet player1 never did

my bet: its not been that lol

.... report via function, in doubt with screenshot to support....

........dont feed the troll, or simply live with the consequences?.....

aha. ur guess. well...... ok.... sounds solid ^^.... i......... guess......

... at leat solid ngh, to go cry on forum. instead of reassuring urself u didnt post something banworthy via support. u just "guess" it must be the others....

#classicsheetisclassic

@YabbaCoe, i mean: he's asking for it publicly ^^! totally convinced that it's the games fault somehow, not his own. that there's no measure of equal treatment in regard to, what e guesses must have been the reason for getting banned.....

for entertainment purposes i wouldn't mind u to answer his request as publicly, as he wanted the topic to be lol

:Smile_popcorn:

• Funny 1

Players
13 posts
19,277 battles

I dont care just bored since playing this game is even worste 

anyone what to buy a account:Smile_hiding:

just kidding wargaming will cry about this comment next:Smile_trollface:

[THESO]
Players
3,888 posts
31,080 battles
1 minute ago, Animezonline said:

I dont care just bored since playing this game is even worste 

anyone what to buy a account:Smile_hiding:

just kidding wargaming will cry about this comment next:Smile_trollface:

even a better reason to put blame on others, boredom..... i............ guess :Smile_veryhappy:...............................

to be exact: account trading gets the account banned. just in case u'd might get to take some more guesses ^^.....

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
9,784 posts
5,011 battles
1 hour ago, Animezonline said:

hmm if its from the battle in the afternoon then it was response from other people and I bet they didnt get banned the where saying [edited]jews and other terms like that but becasue I responed I get banned

If they were racist, vulgar or insulting others, you can always report them for chat violation, and also they most likely will get chat banned anyway.

But still, never return the fire typing the same thing to chat, as you can get chat banned too. 

And still, you received one day chat ban. So tomorrow you can type again. Also being chat banned doesn't restrict you from playing.

• Cool 3