Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fonfalks

Player base is so bad it could not be worse.

15 comments in this topic

[QARTV]
Players
526 posts
11,301 battles

I do not write much in forums, mainly because it is meaningless and because game has so many faults it would take months to describe them all and nothing would change anyway as most of you already know and understand.

But lately, it just has got to me, especially last few days. Playing on GK i try to push as always and game after game i see same thing - DDS that stay BEHIND ME about 5 kts and its not just situational, they play like that on purpose, like it is meant to be that way. First few games when i started to notice this behavior i was thinking, well just horrible players, nothing new, but lately this is becoming a NORM. 

Looks like there is a whole SWATH of DD players, especially Halland, Yeahyang and Smaland for some reason who think that you have to sit behind BBs who push and watch how they die from torps and then smoke up and try to set fires on cruisers far, far away until BB is dead and then, surprise, surprise they are blind, but fear not they stay in smoke where it is safe and then they usually sail backwards to where we usually find Thunderers...

This behavior is so widespread i can conclude only two things

1)Player base has hit rock bottom

2)Those are bots

Or some of the two combined. These DDs, well actually gun boats never hunt any dds, even if opponent is weak (shimas for example) or on low HP. 

Anyway i have said all i wanted. 

• Cool 1

Players
3,010 posts
25,098 battles
7 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

Hahahahaha. 

No. 

I learned one absolute truth in life: There is no Minimum. 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 7

[-DGH-]
[-DGH-]
Players
525 posts
3,591 battles
Vor 11 Minuten, Fonfalks sagte:

I do not write much in forums, mainly because it is meaningless and because game has so many faults it would take months to describe them all and nothing would change anyway as most of you already know and understand.

But lately, it just has got to me, especially last few days. Playing on GK i try to push as always and game after game i see same thing - DDS that stay BEHIND ME about 5 kts and its not just situational, they play like that on purpose, like it is meant to be that way. First few games when i started to notice this behavior i was thinking, well just horrible players, nothing new, but lately this is becoming a NORM. 

Looks like there is a whole SWATH of DD players, especially Halland, Yeahyang and Smaland for some reason who think that you have to sit behind BBs who push and watch how they die from torps and then smoke up and try to set fires on cruisers far, far away until BB is dead and then, surprise, surprise they are blind, but fear not they stay in smoke where it is safe and then they usually sail backwards to where we usually find Thunderers...

This behavior is so widespread i can conclude only two things

2)Those are bots

Or some of the two combined. These DDs, well actually gun boats never hunt any dds, even if opponent is weak (shimas for example) or on low HP. 

Anyway i have said all i wanted. 

My experience as DD player is that most BBs are so useless (they reach sometimes not even half the damage then me in a DD) that I often use them as minion to spot so I can farm fires. Hrhr.

(Just joking, for those who take this seriously)

• Cool 1

[ANV]
Players
591 posts
5,188 battles

If I've told you once I've told you a million times - don't exaggerate! 

Players
5,175 posts
21,512 battles
18 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

You'll be a witness to see it sink even further ^^

• Cool 1

Players
10,760 posts
12,275 battles
24 minutes ago, Prophecy82 said:

Hahahahaha. 

No. 

I learned one absolute truth in life: There is no Minimum. 

This. If you think you're at lowest possible, you WILL hear knocking from below:cap_tea:

• Cool 2

Players
3,010 posts
25,098 battles
3 minutes ago, Panocek said:

This. If you think you're at lowest possible, you WILL hear knocking from below:cap_tea:

tenor.gif

• Funny 3

[_I_]
Players
1,615 posts
21,942 battles
48 minutes ago, xe_N_on said:

My experience as DD player is that most BBs are so useless (they reach sometimes not even half the damage then me in a DD) that I often use them as minion to spot so I can farm fires. Hrhr.

(Just joking, for those who take this seriously)

My experience as BB player is that most DDs are so useless..etc :P

oh wait, this goes for anything I play (except abnormal-cell-growth-CVs), I think it's called confirmation bias...

• Funny 2

[-RNR-]
Beta Tester
1,681 posts
16,960 battles
3 minutes ago, Nibenay78 said:

My experience as player is that most players are so useless..etc :P

Fixed :) 

[_I_]
Players
1,615 posts
21,942 battles
1 minute ago, Tanaka_15 said:

Fixed :) 

indeed. And the worst part is some has this unwillingness to learn. 10 000 games and argue that they cant do better because their team sucks. Yet 45% winrate and deal as much damage in tier 10 ships are they should be doing in tier 5.

[HMPF]
Players
564 posts
7,557 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Europizza sagte:

You'll be a witness to see it sink even further ^^

We need James Cameron! 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[BODEM]
Players
854 posts
7,493 battles

It's ok. From the 1st day that online competative team based gameplay was implemented, everyone complained the rest of their team/ the playerbase sucked [edited]. And it will stay the same. 

I just don't understand nobody thinks this through and comes to the conclusion that this also means the enemy team is rubbish and things get evened out. But no, only their team sucks every time. As if only half of us are being ffed constantly by the gaming gods and the other half, that seemingly isn't there, is always on the other team that is constantly comprised of the best players in this game. 

The greatest post I think is those about the weekend warriors, as if all those that come to the forums are the awesome players and the rest of those that don't post are the nubs everyone at the weekend have to deal with xD

• Bad 1

[-RNR-]
Beta Tester
1,681 posts
16,960 battles
1 hour ago, Nibenay78 said:

indeed. And the worst part is some has this unwillingness to learn. 10 000 games and argue that they cant do better because their team sucks. Yet 45% winrate and deal as much damage in tier 10 ships are they should be doing in tier 5.

Well it is standard Im the master of universum, rest are potatos. And ofc famuse i play for fun not for stats. :) I would beat Messi in football but i dont want to make him sad :) 

[TORAZ]
Moderator, Players, Sailing Hamster, Privateer
91 posts
11,684 battles

This Thread has been locked due to generally not having any particular topic.