Planned Server Restart (Masters) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tanatoy

World of Warships Command Centre opening event, new ships

67 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
5,290 posts
4,371 battles

Hi,

On Monday, the HMS Belfast hosted the opening of the World of Warships Command Centre. We're here to share what we announced at the event.

Read more.

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website.

[TEARS]
Players
50 posts
8,860 battles

Secondary line german BBs with long torps??

And Slava on steroids with 508?

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,574 posts
10,610 battles

Erm

@1MajorKoenig

Mind Identifiyng these Designs for us ?

(Up to T6 its Fairly Straight Forward. But after that I dont know)

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[ALYEN]
Players
2,995 posts
4,466 battles
8 minutes ago, Realazio said:

Secondary line german BBs with long torps??

And Slava on steroids with 508?

it's not russian so no magic hidden plates in nose and stern ...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,384 posts
11,430 battles

A ship designed in 1915 on tier 10? Inb4 we actually get an austro hungarian BB line

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWmkGJvm7z63QZlLcFyoU

88a1af9a-cf07-4df0-b002-ca72310eab9f_tex

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[TEARS]
Players
50 posts
8,860 battles
10 minutes ago, FellRaven said:

British battleship Incomparable, Tier X - So Steel, Coal or Research points?

Steel or RB, i doubt they would give a BC with 508 for coal thats easy to get

• Cool 2

Weekend Tester
1,224 posts
9,368 battles

Ok so what we have here is the introduction of yet more Dreadnaught designs to tier 10 that will most probably do horrible... because they are 1910 designs fighting against 1945-1960 designs. Brilliant!

Why Bother expanding on the idea of German Battlecruiser like the Gneisenau when we can just do this nonsense.

In addition you officially broke the promise of Yamato having the Biggest calibre in the game. (Shiki is I don't count because its a Yamato) Is Armour even going to have any meaning by 2025? Or are we just steamrolling towards the need to load gold ammo to actually perform.

Jesus Christ... I can't anymore.

• Cool 8

Players
112 posts
2,770 battles

Still not a Buff to Graf Zeppelin or secondaries dispersion... But more German ships are always good. Just not convinced by any secondaries now...

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
3,936 posts
18,027 battles

508mm guns.... where was the time when WG claimed that no guns bigger than yamato would ever be introduced...

• Cool 1

[EUTF]
Players
330 posts
7,405 battles

Ships T3 until T7 looks nice
T8 is terrible atleast how the picture is taken
T9-10 looks also that someone copy paste a huge turret on them

Short range guns with long range torps ... logic from soviet federation .... Soon your torps will have longer range than your guns
I hope the decent secondary means also really good dispersion else we will ahve some fireworks again but i guess you nerf original German bb's sec and now you selling the new BB's again ... well played WG

Also ... 508mm guns on the British BB ... so wonderful for overmatch mechanics eh and then wonder why people whine

Last whine i guess you now find resources and time to make a T3 ship but you didnt had time for an italian T3 eh

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
32,485 posts
16,258 battles
4 hours ago, Tanatoy said:

Hi,

On Monday, the HMS Belfast hosted the opening of the World of Warships Command Centre. We're here to share what we announced at the event.

Read more.

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website.

German Battlecruisers :cap_like:

I personally would have ended the line at Tier VIII, because afterwards the concept was obsolete, since normal BB had the speed of BC. But I can understand that you continued the line as the high Tier ships earn the money.

The usage of casemate guns beyond Tier VIII is a bit strange, as these usually got removed later, when ships got modernized, since they are weak points of ships and less efficient.

The appearance of the Tier VIII is more than strange. There are enough months left to change the main superstructure to something more typical. Maybe think about it.

THIS looks much better:

Spoiler

Schnelle_GrosseKampfschiffe_4931a_100dpi

4 hours ago, Sunleader said:

Erm

@1MajorKoenig

The Tier VII is the Ersatz-Yorck Class, which was actually planned.

Rest is paper or even fantasy.

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,514 posts
24,060 battles
10 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

German Battlecruisers :cap_like:

I personally would have ended the line at Tier VIII, because afterwards the concept was obsolete, since normal BB had the speed of BC. But I can understand that you continued the line as the high Tier ships earn the money.

The usage of casemate guns beyond Tier VIII is a bit strange, as these usually got removed later, when ships got modernized, since they are weak points of ships and less efficient.

The appearance of the Tier VIII is more than strange. There are enough months left to change the main superstructure to something more typical. Maybe think about it.

The Tier VII is the Ersatz-Yorck Class, which was actually planned.

Rest is paper or even fantasy. 

@1MajorKoenig posted a link to the design sketches of the remaining BCs - http://dreadnoughtproject.org/plans/SM_Studienentwurf/

So the line is not fantasy, but heavily modified paper.

• Cool 1

Players
1,432 posts
Vor 1 Stunde, Sunleader sagte:

Erm

@1MajorKoenig

T7: most likely a modernized Makensen with clipper bow

T8: probably a mix of L27/28 and SGK (Schnelles Großkampfschiff) 4531/2 but with smaller turrets, stupid Graf Spee/Celebes bridge and other WG brainfarts

T9: probably SGK 4541/2 again with smaller turrets and other WG brainfarts

T10: probably SGK 5041/2 with you guessed it a lot of WG brainfarts.

• Cool 3

Players
266 posts
8,384 battles
1 hour ago, Sunleader said:

Erm

@1MajorKoenig

T7 Ersatz Yorck
T8 looks like L27 or L28

T9 looks like GK 4542

T10 looks like GK 5041

You welcome uwu

• Cool 3

Players
151 posts
23,307 battles

OMG, WeeGee finally lost it!

In stead of solving many issues in the current gameplay, you rather going to release another new split in regular tech tree ships, besides the releases of so many premium ships through all kinds of resources :(

The way WG is acting these days gives me the conclusion that they are milking its playerbase as much as possible, before pulling the plug as the heat is turning on this company.

Yet again I can't believe this stupid decision making on WG's side!

They are really alienating from their playerbase: keep on doing so please :(

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Players
266 posts
8,384 battles

Can GK get a suprise rework please? She's weird looking and weird feeling then her lower tier counterparts. Blitz version has more accurate development then lower tiers.

Anyways i will make a post and video about it...

I love this line bunch of historical ship and very nice designs for T10, sad that stats are not shown. I kinda like to see them with Cruiser x BB hybrid with long range torps from Felix and guns from Blitz GK for T10 with fast reload and concept kinda indicates towards that and i'm excited for it.

Players
2,051 posts
21 minutes ago, CaptainKreutzer said:

Can GK get a suprise rework please? She's weird looking and weird feeling then her lower tier counterparts. Blitz version has more accurate development then lower tiers.

Anyways i will make a post and video about it...

I love this line bunch of historical ship and very nice designs for T10, sad that stats are not shown. I kinda like to see them with Cruiser x BB hybrid with long range torps from Felix and guns from Blitz GK for T10 with fast reload and concept kinda indicates towards that and i'm excited for it.

Ig, if they bring Hannover guns to T10, and make Gk's sec accurate, then its fine. Then again, the main problem is the city of berlin on top of it so yeah. 

Also H-40A when???

Players
266 posts
8,384 battles
1 minute ago, totally_potato said:

Ig, if they bring Hannover guns to T10, and make Gk's sec accurate, then its fine. Then again, the main problem is the city of berlin on top of it so yeah. 

Also H-40A when???

I think GK and Hannover can exist together but GK needs a change as it is already in low part of stats and is also terrible to play with

And i have a really good plan to turn GK into better T10 and also bring Hannover to T10 along with new GK.

While also not just scrap old GK making it into premium more like super Pommern.

Players
2,051 posts
3 minutes ago, CaptainKreutzer said:

I think GK and Hannover can exist together but GK needs a change as it is already in low part of stats and is also terrible to play with

And i have a really good plan to turn GK into better T10 and also bring Hannover to T10 along with new GK.

While also not just scrap old GK making it into premium more like super Pommern.

Ig if they make BB AP shells only do 10% dmg to superstructure regardless of pen or overpen, and they buff her secs, and good firing angles, then we have a nice ship

Even without superstructure change it would still be ok. If you want 8 guns of Gk, then it has to be hannover caliber. Otherwise, it just won't work. GK is also the size of H-42, so it would work

Maybe give an option for these. Hull A gives the 12 420s, and Hull B gives the 8 483s, and better firing angles. There we have it

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
11,248 posts
7,633 battles
2 hours ago, Sunleader said:

Erm

@1MajorKoenig

1 hour ago, CaptainKreutzer said:

T7 Ersatz Yorck
T8 looks like L27 or L28

T9 looks like GK 4542

T10 looks like GK 5041

You welcome uwu

T7 is almost certainly Ersatz Yorck modernized (4x2 38cm Bayern guns)

T8 could be 4531 (3x2 42cm)

T9 I don’t know, potentially 4542 but there are multiple similar proposals. hard to say though 

T10 is likely indeed 5041 - due to size, etc. In any case it should be a 4x2 42cm gun design 

Players
266 posts
8,384 battles
23 minutes ago, totally_potato said:

Ig if they make BB AP shells only do 10% dmg to superstructure regardless of pen or overpen, and they buff her secs, and good firing angles, then we have a nice ship

Even without superstructure change it would still be ok. If you want 8 guns of Gk, then it has to be hannover caliber. Otherwise, it just won't work. GK is also the size of H-42, so it would work

Maybe give an option for these. Hull A gives the 12 420s, and Hull B gives the 8 483s, and better firing angles. There we have it

GK rework,

HP increase to 112.800 HP

New guns, 8 420 mm guns:

Range: 21.3 km

Reload: 21 seconds, At fastest reload(18.5 seconds) AP DPM of 353 k

Firing angles improved thanks to new layout

Turret treverse speed is 32.7 seconds, same as FDG

Secondary suite changed to 14 x 2 128 mm KM/40 guns, no 150 mm guns, 128 mm only will allow greater DPM

Number of AA guns changed, some new AA to empty spots on the deck, layout is similar to Hannover

8 x 2 55 mm Gerat 58 AA gun

3 x 1 55 mm Gerat 58 AA gun

14 x 4 20 mm Flak 35 AA gun

14 x 2 128 mm KM/40 DP gun

AA continuous damage: 365
Flak explosion per salvo: 8

This was my plan for turning GK into proper T10 German BB, Hannover then will trade only size, concealment, armor, maneuverability and gun DPM for HP, overmatch and slightly better AA and more secondaries. Good trades for big guns if you ask me.

Comparing it to new T10 BB, i think this GK would be more all around BB while because Schlieffen is BC with better concealment long range torps but lower armor and lower HP she could get cruiser like gameplay like Zao maybe. by sneaking in and ambushing her prey with guns and torps.

Then there's possible middle ground for them that i wanna mention,  current GK with changes that's down below

108.200 HP

12 406 mm guns with 20.6 km range, no 420 mm gun option

Secondary suite changed to 14 x 2 128 mm KM/40 guns

Number of AA guns changed

8 x 2 55 mm Gerat 58 AA gun

10 x 4 30 mm Flak 35 AA gun

14 x 2 128 mm KM/40 DP gun

AA continuous damage: 385
Flak explosion per salvo: 8

2 x 4 torpedo launcher with 6 km torps

Speed is increased to 31 knots

No catapult, instead gets a Hydro

Pommern but T10, Why i writed them all here... reee i don't wanna delete it now so here 

[LD3V]
Players
567 posts
2,234 battles
23 minuti fa, totally_potato ha scritto:

that would be nice, this way you can have a true H-42. WG please, 48,0cm... what is this nonsense 48,3cm ?