You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Auction: U.S. Independence Day

28 comments in this topic

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,644 posts
24,476 battles

Hey, you POTATOES! You had set the number of winners for coal to "2".

WG your professionalism knows no bottom.

Spoiler

ika4hcS.jpg

• Cool 2
  • Funny 7

Beta Tester
1,471 posts
8 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

Hey, you POTATOES! You had set the number of winners for coal to "2".

WG your professionalism knows no bottom.

Hide contents

ika4hcS.jpg

they run out of coal ... just 200 000 left ... so hurry up and bid like no tomorrow

this commemorative somers flag for 5 000 000 is also a sure winner

Players
124 posts
4,693 battles

So last time the coal went for like a little more then 80k'ish right? I just lost out last time. What would be a reasonable bet this time to ensure the win for coal?

Weekend Tester
1,226 posts
9,475 battles
1 minute ago, Jonathan078NL said:

So last time the coal went for like a little more then 80k'ish right? I just lost out last time. What would be a reasonable bet this time to ensure the win for coal?

I'm thinking at least a 450 mil

That is if it stays at 2 winners.

If it don't, expect 4 times as low.

• Funny 1

WG Staff
3,554 posts
15,788 battles

Sorry, we had an issue with the amount of coal bundles displayed, now it's fixed :)

Have a nice weekend,

Crysantos

• Cool 1

[MAD4T]
Players
41 posts

this auction stuff doesn't really work if its spread over all the servers and is blind.. glad that is clear now.. but most of us have no chance as the russians will win nearly every single time.... just like the first time this nonsense started  

Players
192 posts
23,780 battles

Muahahaha, another attempt by WeeGee to lower our ingame credits and try to grab real life money from our wallets....

Not from me, as long as WG fails to improve the game rather than these cosmetic attempts!

Players
1,836 posts
19,234 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, tankzalott sagte:

this auction stuff doesn't really work if its spread over all the servers and is blind.. glad that is clear now.. but most of us have no chance as the russians will win nearly every single time.... just like the first time this nonsense started  

I got 100k coal last time and both my surname and my passport says that I'm neither Russian, nor of Russian descent. 

I am also not married to a russian girl (neither in RL, nor on my Azur Lane account)... I'm speechless and confused, how could that have happened? 

• Funny 2

Players
373 posts
14,341 battles
3 hours ago, Khaba_Gandalf said:

I got 100k coal last time and both my surname and my passport says that I'm neither Russian, nor of Russian descent. 

I am also not married to a russian girl (neither in RL, nor on my Azur Lane account)... I'm speechless and confused, how could that have happened? 

You are a sleeper agent (Think Bourne Identity, but Russian), you just haven't had the secret word to activate you yet :Smile_glasses:

• Funny 2

Players
522 posts
21,513 battles
6 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

There are no losers! We're here to tell you about the rules and lots of our new auction in the Armory.

Read it on the portal

I have bet 0 on everything , and I considering myself a winner :)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[O-V]
Players
211 posts
10,544 battles

Another Premium feature ....Nice ...Errr not really 

Players
628 posts
18,169 battles

Nice to see that the flag is going for a more reasonable price this time. 5 mil is about as high as I'm willing to go, but at least it's credits and not doubs.

[LSCA]
Players
2,054 posts
15,144 battles
On 7/2/2021 at 4:30 PM, tankzalott said:

lol, im clad if they win with my 1mil at here no way im able even enter to there,

[-0_0-]
Players
289 posts
11,070 battles

I only had 96 million and a bit credits and it was not enough. The prices are rising, last time a little more than 80 was enough, now people know that the ones who stockpiled credits with more than 20K battles and nothing to grind have won it all. Wouldn't be surprised if they bid 150 to 200 million.

Players
124 posts
4,693 battles

Cr 100.500.001, won the coal bid.

Luckily I lost with the bid on the Somers flag, Cr 5.500.001. So I got myself some spare silver (I'm broke now) :Smile_trollface:

Players
56 posts
15,096 battles

hi ... i bid about 140 m on coal ...

i got the coal .. but the difference didnt came back to my account ...

is this gambling ? how can some one pay 200 m be the same as someone pay 100 m ?

i dont see the point in taking more then the winning bid ...

and it is not stated anywhere that the amount exceed the winning bid WILL NOT be returned to you ...

what's happening here ?

[IJN]
Players
145 posts
4,064 battles

80 milion bid and  still lose, Do you actually want me to empy my wallet account ? Like wtf how much SL do people spent on it ? Is there absolutely 0 chance to win this for those that have less ???