Sign in to follow this  
PhantomSailor

Ranked Sprint needs to be less stars...

7 comments in this topic

Players
406 posts
13,832 battles

I feel this new Ranked System is the same duration like the old normal Ranked.
The old Sprint was like 25 battles or something, this new Sprint is 3 times longer...
I really dont like playing Ranked due to the playerbase, it's really not worth my time to have bad players on my team.. I just dont want to carry every game...
60 stars + Qualification placements........ thats 120 matches if you can get a top scoreboard.... this isnt sprint!

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
8,925 posts
45,394 battles

But it's 2 weeks duration so I see no issue here. 

Players
2,220 posts
13,294 battles

Just treat Ranked like Randoms with smaller teams and better rewards. You don't have to rank out, as there is nothing waiting for you at the end of the journey and there is also nothing about bragging rights, like JR Flag or the old reward ships that now every co-op player has access to. So you really play ranked only for the wins (losses and stars lost don't matter any longer) to get the rewards (steel and doubloons) and that's about it. The game mode became a "grind ship lines and get steel + doubloons for doing so" crapshow, so it's not worth to put stress on yourself over this game mode.

• Cool 1

[ALYEN]
Players
3,077 posts
4,508 battles

60 stars in which League ? afaik Gold is somewhere around 30 stars ?

Are you aware you cannot do more than one League + Qualification per sprint ? so you have 2 weeks for each League + Qualification which is plenty ...

[5HITS]
[5HITS]
Players
58 posts
15,251 battles

ranked needs to be tier 3/4 one to give a reason to own these ships two to increase skill and teamwork .

[0KILL]
Players
195 posts

The only thing worth playing ranked are the rewards for the wins...steel and doubloons. The rest is just an addition!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this