You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Update 0.10.6 Developer Bulletin

59 comments in this topic

WG Team, Master Pirate, Sailing Hamster
2,330 posts

Dutch cruisers arrive in Early Access, the combat mission interface gets an update, and the game receives some additional new features!

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[CHEFT]
[CHEFT]
Players
1,398 posts
27,488 battles

How about fixing already existing issues instead of releasing new lines all the time?

• Cool 13
  • Bad 1

Players
233 posts
4,208 battles

imagine the hell is gonna be: 1-2 cv's, 3-4 of the dutch cruisers, maybe tone too. can't wait to try to "just dodge" like wg said :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 6

Players
10,681 posts
12,172 battles
25 minutes ago, tsounts said:

How about fixing already existing issues instead of releasing new lines all the time?

And how exactly you monetize that?:cap_hmm:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4

[R3B3L]
Players
1,505 posts
1 hour ago, HMS_Edinburgh_C16 said:

imagine the hell is gonna be: 1-2 cv's, 3-4 of the dutch cruisers, maybe tone too.

Spec for AA, take a smoker and equip special smoke-modul. Smoke up, move forward-back in smoke and hope that no radar catches you. Then, as soon as the red ships are de-planed... oh wait. Nevermind :cap_old:

• Funny 4

Players
110 posts
951 battles

Completing combat mission groups for tokens to get the perma camo, can only be done in the Public Test server? Or on live server? Sorry, I is newb. :Smile_child: 

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
27 minutes ago, undutchable80 said:

Completing combat mission groups for tokens to get the perma camo, can only be done in the Public Test server? Or on live server? Sorry, I is newb. :Smile_child: 

We have several missions on PT to get Community Tokens for live server. You can check them here: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-0106/

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
32,538 posts
16,293 battles

I am still against giving Dutch Cruiser the Air Strike consumable. It just does not fit to the class or nation. You could have named the consumable "Dutch Fire Magic" and added an animation of fire raining from the sky and it would not have been more awkward...

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3

Players
484 posts
21,178 battles

I have 9800 battles in random , in July I will reach 10k , will WG give any rewords/achivements/badges/flags for players that make such thing?

[CATS]
Players
32,538 posts
16,293 battles
4 minutes ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

I have 9800 battles in random , in July I will reach 10k , will WG give any rewords/achivements/badges/flags for players that make such thing?

They reward for years, not battles. That happens indirectly with snowflake like events, where you get stuff for your ships.

[CHEFT]
[CHEFT]
Players
1,398 posts
27,488 battles
8 minutes ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

So, keep playing hamster! :)

[CHEFT]
[CHEFT]
Players
1,398 posts
27,488 battles
2 hours ago, Panocek said:

And how exactly you monetize that?:cap_hmm:

From the fortune you have made selling gamble boxes throughout the year, etc.  :)

Players
1,995 posts
10,850 battles
1 ora fa, YabbaCoe ha scritto:

We have several missions on PT to get Community Tokens for live server. You can check them here: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-0106/

Hi! I read somewhere we could get 11,000 Comunity Tokens for playing in PT. Is that info still valid, can you check? :D

Edit: nvm it's 4500. In 2 rounds, right?

Edited by arquata2019
Answer

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
5 minutes ago, arquata2019 said:

Hi! I read somewhere we could get 11,000 Comunity Tokens for playing in PT. Is that info still valid, can you check? :D

Edit: nvm it's 4500. In 2 rounds, right?

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/community-tokens/

There we mentioned, that it is possible to get 4500 tokens for PT

• Cool 1

[HDMS]
[HDMS]
Players
111 posts

A Dutch cruiser line - why did'nt Sweden get a seperate line for their DD's.

Next should be a danish line including carriers - which we never had, but who cares germany didnt eather (they build one but never equipped it)

Or did we have carriers; do helicopter carrying fregates count?  :cap_haloween:

:cap_yes:   zzzzz

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[BHSFL]
Players
829 posts
46 minutes ago, madjethro said:

Be nice to put Jerzy Ṡwirski on something other than a DD

I hope you arent thinking you can put him on this cruisers ... because you cannot, they are on their own tree not Europe.

[-RNR-]
Players
1,435 posts
13 minutes ago, WWDragon said:

I hope you arent thinking you can put him on this cruisers ... because you cannot, they are on their own tree not Europe.

I was running a Polish commander so bought a Dutch commander for Friesland to use on the Dutch cruisers as well, can't even do that fgs, poor Jerry hasn't a prayer :Smile_sad:

Players
11 posts
8,312 battles
26 minutes ago, WWDragon said:

No i realise that , but he is supposed to be a EUROPEAN commander but i can only use him on destroyers, unless i put him on Viribus Unitus if i really want to make him suffer lol

Players
484 posts
21,178 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

They reward for years, not battles. That happens indirectly with snowflake like events, where you get stuff for your ships.

But I think that is wrong !  , I saw players registered in 2015 with 500 battles ... and that is not big contribution to the game , I think WG should reword players for games in random , there are some milestones like 1000 battles , 2500 battles , 5.000 battles , 10k battles , 25k battles , 50k battles that shlould be made as achivement with valuble reward , cause 10.000 battles 15 min average = is 2500h around 104 days playing straight , WG should respect players for it , cause is feel bad make to 10k battles and ... nothing I would like to have special badge , and reword ...I think WG could reword players this way .

500 battles - 500 Community Tokens + 500 Research Points + flag

1000 battles - 1000 Community Tokens + 1000 Research Points + flag

2500 battles - 2500 Community Tokens + 2500 Research Points  + flag+badge

5000 battles - 5000 Community Tokens + 5000 Research Points + flag + badge

10.000 battles 10.000 Community Tokens + 10.000 Research Points + flag + badge + special perma camo

25.000 battles 25.000 Community Tokens + 25.000 Research Points + flag + badge + special perma camo

50.000 battles 50.000 Community Tokens + 50.000 Research Points  +flag +badge + special perma camo

[CATS]
Players
32,538 posts
16,293 battles
3 minutes ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

But I think that is wrong !  , I saw players registered in 2015 with 500 battles ...

And they do not get much, when they do not play....

The reward for playing a lot are the snowflakes-like events (anniversary can give over a two dozen Supercontainers) and other events, that happen from time...

Players
484 posts
21,178 battles
35 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

And they do not get much, when they do not play....

The reward for playing a lot are the snowflakes-like events (anniversary can give over a two dozen Supercontainers) and other events, that happen from time...

But still they get every year FMS symbol ... meanwhile 10k battle players dont.

Players
484 posts
21,178 battles
3 hours ago, tsounts said:

So, keep playing hamster! :)

You you calling me hammster , cause I do in game what game maker want us all to do... how TF you did not got banned yet ? ;)

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
32,538 posts
16,293 battles
7 minutes ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

But still they get every year FMS symbol ... meanwhile 10k battle players dont.

You need to play a battle for that...

And somebody with 10k battles got more stuff than someone playing 500...