Jump to content
Server Restart - On the 17/09 the server will be unavailable for 1 hour Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Armchair Admirals: Super Battleships

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[4_0_4]
Players
8,340 posts
14,644 battles

No Jingles again? :cap_hmm:

 

Sad no real historic battle this time. Lets see how this will go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FAILS]
Players
799 posts
22,485 battles
1 hour ago, MALUS_DACUS_1600 said:

Without Jingles is no fun...

While I love having the old Gnome in there, I do not agree with your statement. There have been multiple Armchair Admirals without Jingles already and all of them have been interesting, imo.

I would have preferred a historical event/historical ships as a basis for discussion, but I can accept the topic of super-battleships as long as they keep it realistic and do not drift off too far into napkin-drawn ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,588 posts
4,588 battles
10 hours ago, BruceRKF said:

While I love having the old Gnome in there, I do not agree with your statement. There have been multiple Armchair Admirals without Jingles already and all of them have been interesting, imo.

I would have preferred a historical event/historical ships as a basis for discussion, but I can accept the topic of super-battleships as long as they keep it realistic and do not drift off too far into napkin-drawn ships.

We will all see, where the conversation in this episode of Armchair Admirals will lead with the topic of Super Battleships. Besides A-150 or H42 to H44 battleships, which ship you suppose will be discussed during the stream?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FAILS]
Players
799 posts
22,485 battles
47 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

We will all see, where the conversation in this episode of Armchair Admirals will lead with the topic of Super Battleships. Besides A-150 or H42 to H44 battleships, which ship you suppose will be discussed during the stream?

I would love it if you could squeeze some of the borderline-but-not-quite-super-battleships (for their respective time) into the discussion as well as the more hypothetical ones, meaning ships that could have been built or even had their constuction started (probably would include quite a lot of pre-naval treaty ships, like N3/G3, South Dakota, Number 13 and so on).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,588 posts
4,588 battles
27 minutes ago, BruceRKF said:

I would love it if you could squeeze some of the borderline-but-not-quite-super-battleships (for their respective time) into the discussion as well as the more hypothetical ones, meaning ships that could have been built or even had their constuction started (probably would include quite a lot of pre-naval treaty ships, like N3/G3, South Dakota, Number 13 and so on).

I see, also you can try to suggest that, as in the article there is a link for the survey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FAILS]
Players
799 posts
22,485 battles
23 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

I see, also you can try to suggest that, as in the article there is a link for the survey

Good idea, completely forgot about that. Just had a bit of a hard time to phrase it as a question, but it should be fine now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,480 posts
23,891 battles

Here's a more unusual question, will you in any way acknowledge the passing of James Hornfischer in this episode?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,588 posts
4,588 battles
21 hours ago, Aragathor said:

Here's a more unusual question, will you in any way acknowledge the passing of James Hornfischer in this episode?

We had remembering posts on our Social Medias and also it was remembered on NA streams, as Mr. Hornfischer was closely connected to our colleagues in Austin, Texas.

It is possible, that he will be also acknowledged during this Armchair Admirals stream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×