Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Puffin_

Nerf HE BOMBS

62 comments in this topic

[HAMAR]
Players
590 posts

First I would like to thank Wargaming for nerfing rockets.

It is really appreciated. When I am playing DD it makes a lot of difference.

It is funny to see those rockets go all over the place except my DD :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_veryhappy:

But those pesky little CV players are adapting.

And now they are harassing DD players with HE Bombs:Smile_sad:

And they probably will get better at it with more practice.

So Wargaming I think it is time to Nerf those HE Bombs!

So DD players can sail happy around Capping, Torping and HE spamming Battleships,

without having to worry about a threat from above.

As we all know Destroyers are the most difficult class to play with real thinking involved.

So i think it is only rational to Nerf HE Bombs as soon as possible.

Sincerely DD player.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 9
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 4

Players
4,896 posts
21,316 battles
7 minutes ago, Puffin_ said:

It is really appreciated. When I am playing DD it makes a lot of diffidence.

It is funny to see those rockets go all over the place except my DD :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_veryhappy:

So DD players can sail happy around Capping, Torping and HE spamming Battleships,

without having to worry about a thread from above.

As we all know Destroyers are the most difficult class to play with real thinking involved.

Sincerely DD player.

Probably as mediocre of a sarcasm effort as OP's carrier play. 1/5 would not read again.

• Cool 6

[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts
38 minutes ago, Puffin_ said:

No not "they".....only some that are in denial that their damage per minute versus DD has dropped significantly and cannot be raised again. No matter what they do. You still can kill ( low HP ) DD but it will cost you much more precious time not gathering score=credits as you could.

But you could have observerved 50 knot torpedo's are excellent vs ( low HP ) DD as well. 2 nation's CV have those.  And German skip bombs once you know how they work....even carpetbombs are an option now. There is no end to what WG must nerf to stop DD from getting clapped if the cv wants to clap them...

And that is the key.....does the CV want to clap them ?

I don't......my opinion is when you have cake, you must eat it. So i get reported every match for not dealing with DD but i see the enemy CV also not doing it, or failing at it. I conisder CV to have become a pure damage class just like everthing else now. Newer CV were already.....It is not a big shock or anything.....

And i do think the ranting end mewling players that get outplayed by enemy DD is good payback for all the mewling and sniffeling in forums for CV nerfs......they got the desired nerfs....if i can't kill DD fast it's not worth my time......enjoy ! :Smile_teethhappy:

• Boring 1

[-RNR-]
Beta Tester
1,611 posts
16,807 battles

unsure if it is iriony or not but i will admit nerfing CVs is a good option each time :) 

• Cool 5

[RO-RN]
Players
1,023 posts
14,173 battles

"dicult class to play" Since when are shimakaze and halland hard ships to play? Is it that hard to spray the water with 15 torpedoes? OR 10 torpedoes that go 95 knots and can reload under 80 seconds? You spam them , eventually something will stick. As for aircraft carriers...well they are more of annoying and some are absolutly OP( Kaga) and some laughable such as Graff zeppelin. 

• Cool 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,773 posts
19 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

No not "they".....only some that are in denial that their damage per minute versus DD has dropped significantly and cannot be raised again. No matter what they do. You still can kill ( low HP ) DD but it will cost you much more precious time not gathering score=credits as you could.

But you could have observerved 50 knot torpedo's are excellent vs ( low HP ) DD as well. 2 nation's CV have those.  And German skip bombs once you know how they work....even carpetbombs are an option now. There is no end to what WG must nerf to stop DD from getting clapped if the cv wants to clap them...

And that is the key.....does the CV want to clap them ?

I don't......my opinion is when you have cake, you must eat it. So i get reported every match for not dealing with DD. I conisder CV to have become a pure damage class just like everthing else now. In fact after the nerf CV are.

And i do think the ranting end mewling players that get outplayed by enemy DD is good payback for all the mewling and sniffeling in forums for CV nerfs......they got them....enjoy ! :Smile_teethhappy:

Typical load of clap trap from a CV player with no interest in winning (as he has said a million times before) killing DD's is the key to winning most battles so even spotting them for others to kill is a major tactic. 

• Boring 1

Players
260 posts
20,882 battles
43 minutes ago, Puffin_ said:

Sincerely DD player.

Git gud and stfu.

A fellow DD main.

• Cool 2

[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts
5 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

so even spotting them for others to kill is a major tactic. 

Does not pay enough credits for my precious time.....sorry

Sinking Cruisers and BB does...

And why cry for nerfs for CV if you dont want the consequenses of the nerfs ?  Have cake, and EAT it.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Players
260 posts
20,882 battles
44 minutes ago, Puffin_ said:

They are harassing DD players with HE Bombs

Like they did before CV rework. Nothing new under the sun .

[ROT8]
Players
2,773 posts
26 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

And why cry for nerfs for CV if you dont want the consequenses of the nerfs ?  Have cake, and EAT it.

I never have as most CV players haven't a clue and I found them more dangerous before the rework when cross dropping was a thing and torps did a lot more damage so EAT that.

• Cool 1

[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts
49 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

I never have as most CV players haven't a clue and I found them more dangerous before the rework when cross dropping was a thing and torps did a lot more damage so EAT that.

I can still cross drop......it is only not simultaneously by 2 torpedo squadrons anymore, but you still can have 2 torpedo waves coming from opposite sides with some delay ( plane turn time ) between them.

I even managed that with FDR's 20 second attack lock....if the traget is large and clumsy enough ( and preferably a  CAMPER trying to recover from reversing ) you can toy with them.....:Smile_veryhappy:

You see, i don't hate any class in game, i hate 1 type of players : CAMPERS for ruiining the game. 

And by freeing me of responsibilities killing DD ( can't so not worth hovering over them without getting a decent score in return  ) i am free to clap CAMPER  sorry :etc_swear:  FULL TIME. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,773 posts
11 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

I can still cross drop......it is only not simultaneously by 2 torpedo squadrons anymore, but you still can have 2 torpedo waves coming from opposite sides with some delay ( plane turn time ) between them.

I even managed that with FDR's 20 second attack lock....if the traget is large and clumsy enough ( and preferably a camper trying to recover from reversing ) you can toy with them far from the caps while the ignored enemy DD's ravage my team :Smile_veryhappy:

Finished your sentence for you.

• Boring 1

[LD3V]
Players
575 posts
2,248 battles
2 ore fa, Puffin_ ha scritto:

Sincerely DD player.

I smell sarcasm, and I approve :Smile_trollface: we will have some salty DD mains. 

• Cool 2

[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts
16 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

Finished your sentence for you.

Before the nerf "unicums" berated me a CV was not necessary to stop enemy DD : how else where they supposed to play without a CV in the match ?

Well....now you have a situation CV's are there, but will not ( or cannot ) kill DD. So that should be NO problem at all should it ? Have DD and support Cruisers no skill of their own ? 

Before you answer : on route to clap sorry CAMPERS  :etc_swear: the AA of clumsy DD still activates and reveals them so they are shot by allies. So there is still some spotting going on as it is passive and unintended.....And well desereved as if these DD had skill that AA should be off and stay invisible.

But i sure as hell not going to patrol for them wasting my score and credits income. Might spot and/or kill some surviving ones with desprate low HP late match because they might get idea's to chase my ship.

• Boring 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,773 posts
10 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

And well desereved as if these DD had skill that AA should be off and stay invisible.

They probably see you on the enemy team and don't bother turning it off as you ignore them.....so, bad DD player (almost) meets bad CV player. :Smile_facepalm:

[NORAY]
Players
325 posts
6,534 battles

Dear WG,

It is legal to use mods to remove tears in my screen? I can't see nothing while I'm crying.

Sincerely CV player.

• Funny 1

Players
2,062 posts
6 hours ago, Puffin_ said:

It is really appreciated. When I am playing DD it makes a lot of difference.

without having to worry about a threat from above.

Sincerely DD player.

Any other class harasses DD - SKILL

CV harasses DDs with even one type of weapon - OP plz, nerf

Sure, keep the nerf drums rolling

Where's the goddamn popcorn:cap_popcorn:

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Players
6,338 posts
12,813 battles

Getting there :Smile-_tongue:

2020386405_dd-bingo2.png.e5cf15f120b7623de84691856a362eea-Copy.png.beabeede096b9a93e4e69ca35c2a6442.png

Btw, not sure what the "torps don't go where I want" is about but I'm sure the new future guided torp DD torp boats will fix that! :Smile_great:

• Funny 3

Players
171 posts
11,967 battles

Why stop there lets nerf radars and hydro Ithink that radar should detect only bbs and hydro should detect only friendly players in cyclone :)...and duration of them should not exceed 3 sec

• Funny 1

[D_G]
Players
612 posts
3,585 battles
16 hours ago, Beastofwar said:

I even managed that with FDR's 20 second attack lock....if the traget is large and clumsy enough ( and preferably a  CAMPER trying to recover from reversing ) you can toy with them.....:Smile_veryhappy:

You see, i don't hate any class in game, i hate 1 type of players : CAMPERS for ruiining the game. 

Except CVs create campers, not kill them. For battleships, key to survival is utilizing islands to control lines of fire and prevent being crossfired. That often means sitting still or inching forward at 1/4 power until an opportunity for a push presents itself. Or in some cases, raining secondaries on enemy destroyers contesting a cap circle while using atols to protect myself from their torpedoes (Bismarck FTW). But a CV can attack from literally any angle, any direction and at any time. You need to sail full-speed out in the open to prevent that... but if you do sail at full speed in the open you will get blapped by battleships or even destroyers, or farmed by cruisers, especially if the map is relatively open and thus allows long-range focus fire. How to prevent that? Camp in the back.

It is no accident that games with no CVs in them are the most dynamic and fun ones, regardless of whether I'm playing a battleship or a destroyer.

Sign in to follow this