Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Condensadordefluzo

The cost of "service" after Battle a should be cheaper

54 comments in this topic

Players
11 posts
5,604 battles

Hi captains. 

In high tiers the services/costs after Battle are very expensive.... :Smile_amazed:  i think that wargaming should do this cheaper....

If you havent premium account becomes imposible to make a Battle winning crédits.

They should make something with this... 

You waste a lot of time to go Up to t10 and is a sadness you cant play properly with that t10...:Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 8
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 5

[TACHA]
Players
1,210 posts
Just now, Condensadordefluzo said:

If you havent premium account becomes imposible to make a Battle winning crédits.

That's why they do it, sadly: to encourage people to buy premium time. There's no real need for 'servicing' costs in the game anyway, the ships are all just pixels and they don't bother with historical accuracy in so many other areas that including it here feels token at best and like a way of scamming people to pay for what they're told they already earned at not-best...

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,400 posts
11,457 battles

Nah. If anything, it should be more expensive at tier 9 and 10.

• Cool 21

[NECRO]
Players
4,477 posts

You are not forced to play ONLY T10. You can always play some lower tiers to earn credits (or get good enough to make a plus at T10).

• Cool 9

[CHEFT]
Players
744 posts
8,032 battles
12 minutes ago, SV_Kompresor said:

Nah. If anything, it should be more expensive at tier 9 and 10.

Have you ever actually looked at the service cost of T10 ships? i would lose money if i didnt have premium time and i dare to say that my skill is far above average

same to you @MementoMori_6030

• Funny 2

[THESO]
4,400 posts
11,457 battles
11 minutes ago, geschlittert said:

Have you ever actually looked at the service cost of T10 ships? i would lose money if i didnt have premium time and i dare to say that my skill is far above average

I can break even on tier 10 without premium.

• Cool 4

[CHEFT]
Players
744 posts
8,032 battles
1 minute ago, SV_Kompresor said:

I can break even on tier 10 without premium.

Tech tree ships without perma camo?

[THESO]
4,400 posts
11,457 battles
Just now, geschlittert said:

Tech tree ships without perma camo?

Yes. Sometimes I lose money, sometimes I earn it.

• Cool 2

Players
10,677 posts
12,156 battles
15 minutes ago, geschlittert said:

Thats the very point. To convince players to open their wallets for premium account and premium camouflages.

And no, its not going to be changed, like ever. This very "formula" of nigh unsustainable hightiers was first introduced back in World of Tanks decade ago and was one of the ingredients needed to launch Wargaming from backwater company to worldwide corporation. So why they would kill goose that lays golden eggs?

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
772 posts
5,785 battles
32 minutes ago, Condensadordefluzo said:

Hi captains. 

In high tiers the services/costs after Battle are very expensive.... :Smile_amazed:  i think that wargaming should do this cheaper....

You waste a lot of time to go Up to t10 and is a sadness you cant play properly with that t10...:Smile_facepalm:

Beacouse wargaming wants you to buy premium time and premium ships,simple.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,702 posts
Vor 14 Minuten, geschlittert sagte:

i would lose money if i didnt have premium time and i dare to say that my skill is far above average

and what? For sure it would be good for the game if one had to play some rounds in mid tier to afford a high tier game...

• Cool 5

[CHEFT]
Players
744 posts
8,032 battles
5 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

and what? For sure it would be good for the game if one had to play some rounds in mid tier to afford a high tier game...

Would be awful if people could play their prefered tier, am i right? low tier guys would surely appreciate me having to sealclub them in order to play T10

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[THESO]
4,400 posts
11,457 battles
1 minute ago, geschlittert said:

Would be awful if people could play their prefered tier, am i right? low tier guys would surely appreciate me having to sealclub them in order to play T10

Might aswell remove all tiers below 10 then.

• Cool 1

Players
4,482 posts
5,726 battles
40 minutes ago, Condensadordefluzo said:

Hi captains. 

Because weegee wants you to spend more money if you wanna have cheaper repairs.

40 minutes ago, Condensadordefluzo said:

Nope it doesnt. By now there is a lot of Premium high tier ships which you can play and without money los.

[CHEFT]
Players
744 posts
8,032 battles
1 minute ago, SV_Kompresor said:

Might aswell remove all tiers below 10 then.

Why, there are people who prefer the other tiers.

• Cool 3

Players
776 posts
6,920 battles

That's the way it is in tier 10, the cost of maintaining tech tree ships is high and you won't make any profit at that tier without Perma camo/ economy flags and/or premium time. There are other tiers that you could play to make a decent profit, y'know... 

Seems to me like this credit shortage problem of yours is self-inflicted. 

Players
1,796 posts
18,906 battles

Not to mention that the system is far less punishing nowadays, compared for the good old days were we had normal and premium consumables and running a full set of those could raise the costs for a round by 70-100k easily depending on how many consumables your ship had... 

• Cool 7

Players
7,335 posts
11,668 battles
1 hour ago, geschlittert said:

Aha and you completly fail to think through that... everyone would have to play low/mid tiers thus there would be no seal clubbing from you, since there would constantly be skilled and high skilled players around.

• Cool 3

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,426 posts
10,024 battles
2 hours ago, Condensadordefluzo said:

Indeed!

They should RAISE the maintenance costs! 

• Cool 6

[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts
2 hours ago, Condensadordefluzo said:

Hi captains. 

It is the original income model of the game. You are supposed the be "encouraged" to buy both premium perma-camo's and premium account if you play above tier VII or Tier VIII.

If you dont want that, stay at tier VI-VIII. Eventually doing the daily missions and selecting more recources you can buy coal ships ( these have a perma camo ) for free and use them in Tier XI and X.

[CATS]
Players
32,531 posts
16,289 battles
4 hours ago, Condensadordefluzo said:

Hi captains. 

You can.

Either get better, alternate between other Tiers or pay money. Somehow WG has to keep the servers running.

Many player think, me included, that the upkeep on higher Tiers should be more expensive, to discourage bad players from spending too much time there.

At the moment it is quite easy to play high Tier and make money with the all the free perma camos flying around, economic signals and free premium time.

4 hours ago, geschlittert said:

There are too many players that want to play only Tier X. That is the reason the MM of others Tiers is messed up. Unfortunately many players do not belong there and whine about the game and its mechanics, instead of getting better or playing a lower Tier were they could have success.

Someone like you plays one of five battles below Tier IX to finance your Tier IX and X battles, something you might do anyway. Even if you were forced, it is not a big issue.

For bad players it is maybe one battle in three, which is not a huge issue either.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[NWP]
Players
1,600 posts
13,227 battles

Wow guys, who told you you are entitled to get free stuff?

This is a free to play game with a specific game economy. We all know how it works. Free to play but FFS why shouldt you get the same as the paying customers?

The Company that makes it must earn money. It is a Company not a charity.

So, either you pay up, or you git gud, or you work for your free game by populating the lower tiers.

What an entitlement!!

I want a Free game and others have to pay for my pleasure. Get real.

• Cool 11
  • Boring 1

[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts
12 minutes ago, Saltface said:

Wow guys, who told you you are entitled to get free stuff?

This is a free to play game with a specific game economy. We all know how it works. Free to play but FFS why shouldt you get the same as the paying customers?

The Company that makes it must earn money. It is a Company not a charity.

So, either you pay up, or you git gud, or you work for your free game by populating the lower tiers.

What an entitlement!!

I want a Free game and others have to pay for my pleasure. Get real.

Why the tirade Saltface ?

Where you always paying when you were a novice player to the game ?

And besides that, the game needs players that play for free too, to populate the servers. Else MM will let you wait for minutes.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[PISH]
Players
522 posts
4,972 battles

Premium time is cheap anyway. I have no idea why the welfare warriors stay the way that they are.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[SM0KE]
Players
7,545 posts
16,172 battles
3 hours ago, Condensadordefluzo said:

In high tiers the services/costs after Battle are very expensive.... :Smile_amazed:  i think that wargaming should do this cheaper...

As others have said, it's deliberate - this is part of how WG make their money; it also has the merit of providing players with an incentive to learn to suck less.

If you're finding the silver economy hard work, it's worth refreshing your memory about what drives rewards i.e. relative damage, rather than absolute damage. Happily, focusing on this also increases your chances of winning: 10K damage on a DD will reward you far better than the same damage to a BB; as well as rewarding you better, sinking DDs tends to win battles. There's always a temptation to pound BBs (well, they do deserve it), as they're the biggest most obvious targets and usually easy to hit, but often the harder to hit things will have a far more positive impact on your earnings (and chances of winning)...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this