Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hades_warrior

WoWS: ''Beautiful'' Game camo. Is this a joke? :)

18 comments in this topic

Players
4,481 posts
5,726 battles

I just saw this camo in game after I logged in after several weeks of inactivity and I laughed so hard.

Since when is this game ''beautiful''? :cap_haloween:

With everything announced and all the changes on the way, this game is anything but beautiful.

I don't play this thing anymore and I really feel much better without nerve breaking all the time. And in few months Battlefield 2042 will be out :cap_popcorn:

Im sure that many of you have something smarter to play in near future and put this game on some (long or perma) rest.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 4

[NECRO]
Players
4,477 posts
Am 20.6.2021 um 16:34, Hades_warrior sagte:

I just saw this camo in game after I logged in after several weeks of inactivity and I laughed so hard.

Since when is this game ''beautiful''?

I was told the "beautiful" was referring to some sports event (*edit*).

Edited by Carnivore81
  • Cool 5
  • Funny 3

Players
927 posts
2,756 battles
Am 20.6.2021 um 16:44, MementoMori_6030 sagte:

I was told the "beautiful" was referring to some sports event *edit*

I heard it was some random number of young men with daft hair chasing a ball around until one of them dives and yells "Foul".....

:Smile_popcorn:

• Funny 6

[ELEC]
Players
919 posts
5,401 battles
40 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Since when is this game ''beautiful''?

They are, of course, referring to that game in which 22 over paid Oxygen thieves kick a ball around.

Which England won't win. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

Players
4,481 posts
5,726 battles
1 hour ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

I was told the "beautiful" was referring to some sports event (which happens to be hosted by a corrupt organisation doing business with dictators).

WoWS, beautiful game. Published by Gulag, developed by Vodtka.

1 hour ago, NobleSauvage said:

Genuinely not sure whether to be amused or depressed that your description hardly narrows the field of sporting events down at all... :Smile_hiding:

As far as I can gather, though, this particular event is one of the ones involving an inflated pig's bladder ;)

You mean milk bucket because we are cows for milking money for weegee?

• Funny 4

Players
7,639 posts

Football is the 'Beautiful Game', if it isn't clear by this point. WoWS is prolly not a 'beautiful game', and most of their camos certainly aren't...

• Cool 4

[FAILS]
Players
808 posts
22,606 battles

Solution against all of those butt-ugly camos: mods. Try some out, you might get to enjoy the added immersion.

• Cool 1

Players
4,481 posts
5,726 battles
3 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Football is the 'Beautiful Game', if it isn't clear by this point. WoWS is prolly not a 'beautiful game', and most of their camos certainly aren't...

When it comes to weegee im sure they think WoWS is the one game that is beautiful. Who cares about football (says weegee HQ) :Smile_trollface:

3 hours ago, Lebedjev said:

People will never be happy.

Thanks to weegee's all ''smart'' choices they made for this game, people will only be angry or disappointed.

• Cool 1

[TACHA]
Players
1,210 posts
12 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

When it comes to weegee im sure they think WoWS is the one game that is beautiful. Who cares about football (says weegee HQ) :Smile_trollface:

I imagine you're right, at most they probably want folks to have the footie on in the background while they stay furiously thrashing botes. That said, having played/seen vids of WoWs and vids of World of Tanks, got to say that the graphics in the latter are looking way better these days, at least to my eyes. Perhaps that one is really WG's 'beautiful game'? ;)

• Bad 1

Players
4,481 posts
5,726 battles
18 hours ago, NobleSauvage said:

I imagine you're right, at most they probably want folks to have the footie on in the background while they stay furiously thrashing botes. That said, having played/seen vids of WoWs and vids of World of Tanks, got to say that the graphics in the latter are looking way better these days, at least to my eyes. Perhaps that one is really WG's 'beautiful game'? ;)

Now when you mention Bots, I remember they announced some skill balance for Bots in Co op?

Oh dear! That will be even greater skill gap between noobs in Randoms / Rankeds and Co op Bots :Smile_ohmy:

• Funny 2

[TACHA]
Players
1,210 posts
1 hour ago, Hades_warrior said:

Now when you mention Bots, I remember they announced some skill balance for Bots in Co op?

Oh dear! That will be even greater skill gap between noobs in Randoms / Rankeds and Co op Bots :Smile_ohmy:

Was more thinking the sailing botes that everyone chugs around in (because meme), but that too. Just as soon as the Co-op bots learn to unstick themselves from the new superglue terrain we have this update, they'll sweep all before them; already saw a red AI Fiji bring destruction down on a player team almost single-handed ;)

Players
4,481 posts
5,726 battles
22 hours ago, NobleSauvage said:

Was more thinking the sailing botes that everyone chugs around in (because meme), but that too. Just as soon as the Co-op bots learn to unstick themselves from the new superglue terrain we have this update, they'll sweep all before them; already saw a red AI Fiji bring destruction down on a player team almost single-handed ;)

I was always saying that noobs in pvp moves are worse players than bots in co op. Now it will be literaly.

• Cool 1

[TACHA]
Players
1,210 posts
20 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

I was always saying that noobs in pvp moves are worse players than bots in co op. Now it will be literaly.

Yep, apparently come 10.6 the bots will be able to change speed to dodge torps and will be made more capable of avoiding islands. If only the same patch could be applied to potatoes!

Players
4,481 posts
5,726 battles
On 6/23/2021 at 2:32 PM, NobleSauvage said:

Yep, apparently come 10.6 the bots will be able to change speed to dodge torps and will be made more capable of avoiding islands. If only the same patch could be applied to potatoes!

Damn. Imagine a game where Bots can dodge islands or other allie ships and using A and D keys as well, and real players in PvP modes can't.

• Funny 1

[TACHA]
Players
1,210 posts
21 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

Damn. Imagine a game where Bots can dodge islands or other allie ships and using A and D keys as well, and real players in PvP modes can't.

Next stop: Skynetted. I may pry my A and D keys out of the keyboard and burn them in solidarity with John Connor and La Resistance...

[1DSF]
Moderator, In AlfaTesters
3,474 posts
9,278 battles

edited and removed some Posts. and because we are offtopic already .Closed.