You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jessa_Doom

GRAND BATTLES LOCKED AND UNPLAYABLE.

12 comments in this topic

Players
480 posts

Hello WG.

WHY IS THE "GRAND BATTLES LOCKED AND UNPLAYABLE.

I only manage one battle on the EU server and than battles became locked now it's the same for the NA server blocked and is unplayable.

Both ship had a "Require 9" now it's "Require 14" what is this all about there seams to be no info about this require BS.

If you don't want players to play "Grand Battles" then delete it.

World of Warships Screenshot 2021.06.20 - 10.03.43.28.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[COSA]
Players
2,670 posts
12,636 battles

"Intelligence reports required". Play other Ships in that Mode or wait. You get some every Day. 

Players
480 posts
2 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

If you are lacking intelligence, you may not captain the big ships. :Smile_trollface:

Btw, is this you alt account?

Yes i have EU/NA accounts.

Thanks for info seams lame to me or just another way WG want to ALIENATE players gaming.

I thought this was a game we can play our way not HOW WG WANT US TO PLAY, WG can stuff Grand F-UP.

• Funny 2

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,426 posts
10,008 battles
1 minute ago, Jessa_Doom said:

Yes i have EU/NA accounts.

Thanks for info seams lame to me or just another way WG want to ALIENATE players gaming.

I thought this was a game we can play our way not HOW WG WANT US TO PLAY, WG can stuff Grand F-UP.

It is sooo hard to get the information:

1185866516_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2021_06.20-10_03_43_28.png.72e970779f9331f97c344b72c4523f35.thumb.png.dd76e3ab985f1b1353c64819eff2731c.png

If you would have put HALF the effort of your raging into just looking, you would have figured it out by yourself. 

:cap_old:

But I guess throwing "strong words" into the forum are more important. 

#priorities... so important

Players
7,639 posts

The only thing that puzzles me is, how come Satsuma does not have the 14 report requirement showing up in the carousel like the Hannover does...

Players
1,791 posts
18,901 battles

Not to mention how do you think the mode would look like with no gateway currency to advocate people playing other stuff once in a while. 

You either get super boring games with 90% of both teams playing the two big ships or if WG sticks to his super bb limit being stuck in waiting queue hell forever... 

• Cool 2

Players
2,215 posts
13,280 battles
20 minutes ago, Jessa_Doom said:

I thought this was a game we can play our way not HOW WG WANT US TO PLAY

You do this since 2017 and didn't notice it until now? Also, reading news and patch notes helps. They are there for a reason, exactly for cases like this to prevent people from running to the forums, complain about announced and known things and make a fool out of themselves. Account register in july 2017 and still didn't learn how to use the website to find info like this.

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
4,477 posts

I would like WG to introduce those "intelligence crap" requirements for people who want to play CV. Like "play DD 5 times with at least moderate success, then you may grief 1 game in CV"... :Smile_smile:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

[CATS]
Players
32,510 posts
16,285 battles
1 hour ago, Jessa_Doom said:

Hello WG.

WHY IS THE "GRAND BATTLES LOCKED AND UNPLAYABLE.

I only manage one battle on the EU server and than battles became locked now it's the same for the NA server blocked and is unplayable.

Both ship had a "Require 9" now it's "Require 14" what is this all about there seams to be no info about this require BS.

If you don't want players to play "Grand Battles" then delete it.

World of Warships Screenshot 2021.06.20 - 10.03.43.28.png

It was 14 from start and it is quite easy to get these "report".

When people do not read the description of the event, it does not matter how much they write.

[TACHA]
Players
1,210 posts

I saw three Intel Reports get added to my account last time I logged in (indeed, there's been three more added today) and assumed it was yet another new miscellaneous currency added to the Armoury to be extra fun-'n'-engaging. Took a couple of minutes looking around in newsposts to spot the answer, but to be fair I've been ignoring the stuff about Grand Battles, so I suppose it serves me right!