Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Arjen_v_D_

BSOD after PC goes to sleep

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[ASCE]
Players
4 posts
2,401 battles

Hi Y'all,

 

since 10.5, I have very consistent BSOD, as soon as wows is running and my PC goes to sleep mode. With safe mode, but also in normal mode.

The blue screen has the following stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR.

BSOD does not occur when wows is not running.

 

I run Win10 pro with a 5800x and 6800XT. I can provide more specs if needed.

 

Hope you can find what's wrong with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,338 posts
12,823 battles
On 6/19/2021 at 7:14 PM, Arjen_v_D_ said:

Hi Y'all,

 

since 10.5, I have very consistent BSOD, as soon as wows is running and my PC goes to sleep mode. With safe mode, but also in normal mode.

The blue screen has the following stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR.

BSOD does not occur when wows is not running.

 

I run Win10 pro with a 5800x and 6800XT. I can provide more specs if needed.

 

Hope you can find what's wrong with it.

Personally I find this very interesting. Have you managed to get more info about this particular issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
2,975 posts
970 battles
On 6/19/2021 at 7:14 PM, Arjen_v_D_ said:

Hi Y'all,

 

since 10.5, I have very consistent BSOD, as soon as wows is running and my PC goes to sleep mode. With safe mode, but also in normal mode.

The blue screen has the following stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR.

BSOD does not occur when wows is not running.

 

I run Win10 pro with a 5800x and 6800XT. I can provide more specs if needed.

 

Hope you can find what's wrong with it.

Hi Arjen, 

Could you please open a ticket with our Customer Support about this including a WGcheck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ASCE]
Players
4 posts
2,401 battles
11 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Personally I find this very interesting. Have you managed to get more info about this particular issue?

 

9 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Arjen, 

Could you please open a ticket with our Customer Support about this including a WGcheck

 

Hi all,

 

just an intermediate update, it seems that the Radeon drivers were outdates, so before I went and wrote a ticket, I updated them. I opened the game before and then had to leave, so far the system is running.

 

Will report back if things go south again, but it seems that the out-of-date Radeon drivers were the culprit.

 

o7!

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
966 posts
6,026 battles

the update is a coincidence. get a new power supply before it dies and takes other stuff with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[D61]
Players
77 posts
9,849 battles
On 6/21/2021 at 9:48 PM, Arjen_v_D_ said:

 

 

Hi all,

 

just an intermediate update, it seems that the Radeon drivers were outdates, so before I went and wrote a ticket, I updated them. I opened the game before and then had to leave, so far the system is running.

 

Will report back if things go south again, but it seems that the out-of-date Radeon drivers were the culprit.

 

o7!

sounds to me like you nailed it by updating your drivers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
2,975 posts
970 battles
On 6/21/2021 at 10:48 PM, Arjen_v_D_ said:

 

 

Hi all,

 

just an intermediate update, it seems that the Radeon drivers were outdates, so before I went and wrote a ticket, I updated them. I opened the game before and then had to leave, so far the system is running.

 

Will report back if things go south again, but it seems that the out-of-date Radeon drivers were the culprit.

 

o7!

Thanks for the update. I am glad that the situation seems solved. Please let us know if any further problems occur. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×