Server Restart - On the 17/09 the server will be unavailable for 1 hour Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
EpicGoldenCat

Recall spotting plane feature missing

3 comments in this topic

Players
57 posts
4,563 battles

Why don't we have a feature to recall the spotting plane? I often use it to just make blind shoots into enemy smoke and then after I kill the enemy I don't need it anymore. It just messes up my aim and I would like to recall it.

• Cool 3

[IAMX]
Players
87 posts
18,663 battles
52 minutes ago, EpicGoldenCat said:

Why don't we have a feature to recall the spotting plane? I often use it to just make blind shoots into enemy smoke and then after I kill the enemy I don't need it anymore. It just messes up my aim and I would like to recall it.

If you can aim well enough to blindfire a ship in a smoke screen with it, I don't see how it can mess up your aim on targets you can actually see. Did you think about your post before you made it?

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

Players
57 posts
4,563 battles
4 hours ago, HMCS_Halifax said:

If you can aim well enough to blindfire a ship in a smoke screen with it, I don't see how it can mess up your aim on targets you can actually see. Did you think about your post before you made it?

I can score a pretty good hit on a standing still cruiser that constantly gives me his position by shooting his guns in about 2 / 3 salvos, and then using the plane to shoot at fast moving destroyer is way worse because it makes it more difficult to get proper predicted position in Y axis. Also the feature would be just nice to have since there are no downsides. Did you think about your answer before you made it?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Sign in to follow this