Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dante_AK

Credit making armory ships values.

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
119 posts
5,550 battles

Is there topic or any other info source of armory ships and how much credits they are making?

I have musashi as my credit maker, but im interested in moskwa, but i dont know how much less or more credits it would do.

Or maybe yoshino would do more ?

I know there are YT lists of best credit makers, but some lists are outdated or some ships in them are not avaible, or are in containers.

So are same type same tier credit making coal ships making same amount of credits? Example - musashi and georgia are making same amount of credits if both fight against t10 and both would make 1 kill, 120k dmg?

Or every coal ship have different credit making number? If yes where i can see that?

5 answers to this question

[IDDQD]
[IDDQD]
Korzár
540 posts
12,492 battles

Premium ships of tiers II-IX earn more credits than tech tree ships. But ,,premium,, ships of tiers X (Yoshino) do not have increased earnings. Yoshino with its premium camouflage earns same as for example Zao with premium camouflage.

Best creditmakers are tier VIII and IX premium ships. Doesnt matter how you obtain them. Coal, doubloons...

Every coal shop of same tier should earn the same.

There are some special cases - Kii with Kobayashi camouflage f.e.

But the list is still actual, I think.

• Cool 1

Players
119 posts
5,550 battles
4 godziny temu, Flaky26 napisał:

Premium ships of tiers II-IX earn more credits than tech tree ships. But ,,premium,, ships of tiers X (Yoshino) do not have increased earnings. Yoshino with its premium camouflage earns same as for example Zao with premium camouflage.

So Moskwa would earn same amount credits when it was tech tree ship but with premium camo ? And i almost bought Moskwa with premium camo for coal?

Darn now i see it in armory,  t10 coal ships have white icons in yellow circle, and everything else tier 9 and below yellow icons in yellow circle.

So my best choice would be marco polo or 2x tier 9 dds, and i dont play dds eh :).  And i reallly dont want fourth coal battleships. I wanted so badly some cruiser.

Players
6,338 posts
12,390 battles
1 hour ago, Dante_AK said:

So Moskwa would earn same amount credits when it was tech tree ship but with premium camo ? And i almost bought Moskwa with premium camo for coal?

Darn now i see it in armory,  t10 coal ships have white icons in yellow circle, and everything else tier 9 and below yellow icons in yellow circle.

So my best choice would be marco polo or 2x tier 9 dds, and i dont play dds eh :).  And i reallly dont want fourth coal battleships. I wanted so badly some cruiser.

There are some t9 cruisers available, but for different resources.

Best way to make credits in this game is by spamming tier 9 premium ships you play well and add credit boosters (Put a +50% credit camo and zulu+wyvern on Mo and you're pretty much guaranteed 1m credits if you have a decent match. Musashi is almost as good in this regard).

Tier 10 'premiums' are still better at making credits compared to tech tree tier 10 ships with permacamos because these ships have their service costs reduced by 50%. So you could say that even though tier 10 'premiums' don't make more credits (because they are not real premium ships), they are so cheap to run that playing them will net you credits because their status prevents you from making a loss when playing them.

In good games with tier 10 'premiums' you could still get like 500k credit games with them if you have pretty good games where if you had the same match in a tech tree ship, you would perhaps have made maybe 200k or 300k or so? Tier 10 'premiums' are also always top tier and these factors make them rather more consistent compared to lower tier real premiums.

Imo best tier 9 premium cruiser is probably Alaska (which is unobtainable now). The also unobtainable Kronstadt is not so good (do people still even know this ship exists?) and I didn't like Ägir as much though I find Ägir still alright for coop (no buyers remorse though).

So TLDR: Tier 10 'premiums' make less money than real premiums if you play them well, but they are still pretty good credit makers as they are almost free to run due to their inherent -50% service cost over t10 tech tree ships and come with a free +20% credit booster & -50% cost reduction camo.

• Cool 1

[IDDQD]
[IDDQD]
Korzár
540 posts
12,492 battles
Před 2 hodinami Dante_AK řekl/a:

There are some ships in testing phase and more will come. So you can save your coal for later.

Problem is, we have no idea, for what currency they will be available. And when we can obtain them.

But these ships were announced on Dev blog:

Tier 9: Carnot (french heavy/super cruiser), Kearsage (US hybrid battleship).

Tier 10: Napoli (IT heavy cruiser), Ragnar (EU/swedish destroyer, no torps), Kitakami (JP torpedo cruiser), R-10 (USSR destroyer, big Tashkent)

Anyone of these can be for coal. But only WG knows.

Some lower tier premiums can come to armory and be for coal as well. But this rarely happens. (Duke of York f.e.)

P.S. I think that special camouflage for Napoli was announced in 0.10.6.. So it could come to Armory in next update. We will see.

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Players
119 posts
5,550 battles
3 godziny temu, Flaky26 napisał:

Tier 9: Carnot (french heavy/super cruiser), Kearsage (US hybrid battleship).

I just wanted spend coal on something i would enjoy at least a bit  and earn some extra credits while playing it, but yee seems its better to wait.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this