Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Samyuel

Azurlane collab this year ?

17 comments in this topic

Players
112 posts
2,770 battles

Hello everyone, do we have any info yet on an Azurlane collab this year ?

What would you like to see this time ?

If we get something, I hope they will finally allow us to get things separately and not in a big expensive bundle...

• Cool 2

[BOATY]
Alpha Tester
3,278 posts
13,031 battles

In an effort to try understand my fellow players, rather than be all judgy, what is it that you like about azurelane? What is the attraction to it if you don't mind me asking?

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,497 posts
23,955 battles
42 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

In an effort to try understand my fellow players, rather than be all judgy, what is it that you like about azurelane? What is the attraction to it if you don't mind me asking?

Because they manage to make ships that are utter garbage in WoWS look good.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[PISH]
Players
522 posts
4,909 battles
5 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

Because they manage to make ships that are utter garbage in WoWS look good.

You take that back Chershire is good in WoWs!

Players
112 posts
2,770 battles
45 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

I enjoy the gameplay, the collection aspect of the game, hearing voice actress working on a lot of different voices to reflect the personality of a tons of different characters, etc

I enjoy the azurlane camos they put in the game and the commander with new voice line is fun too. Was disappointed last year by the ships that were lazy copy (AL litorio) or just a mix of existing hull stat (russian BB that I dont remember the name) But the AL Montpelier is very nice, but i love Cleveland so I am biased there.

SO I would like to see more :)

• Cool 1

Players
177 posts
176 battles
1 hour ago, Samyuel said:

Hello everyone, do we have any info yet on an Azurlane collab this year ?

Not yet in but since the third collab began in mid July last year I will expect an announcement within the next or two.

50 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

Most people are attracted to Azur Lane because of its sex appeal. All nations have different concepts; Germany focusing on military uniforms, Americans being casual, Japan having animal ears and traditional dresses, Italy having capes and etc. Art is varied and so is the personality of the ships; you have maids, comrades, obsessive maniacs, crusaders, sadists, tomboys, teasers and many more. Essentially anyone can find a ship girl to like. Constant addition of fan art, comics, figures, skins and new ships prevents the concept from getting stale. Besides that the game is actually good as far as gacha games go. The drop rates are pretty generous, lots of equipment and combination of ships and their skills to experiment with, PR grinds which are WoWS collabs in which WoWS gets Azur Lane content and Azur Lane gets WoWS ships with pretty powerful abilities that take a long time to research and obtain. Without delving further that is what makes the game so enjoyable in general. 

• Cool 3

Players
710 posts

You want Azurlane, go to a variety of video sites, grab your tissues and be happy.

• Boring 1

[SLUG]
Players
118 posts
13,725 battles

For a captain, California would be nice. Might make playing the WoWs Cali fun.

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
7,506 posts
16,028 battles
4 hours ago, Shaka_D said:

what is it that you like about azurelane?

It provided me with Yukikaze, which I like a lot (not that this ship *required* AL to be in WOWS, but I assume it provided a bit of impetus)...

• Cool 1

Players
5 posts
5,745 battles

Besides Repulse non qualify for AL, because they are not in the game (yet).

If any of the new ships qualify, we will not know before PR4.  See edit.

Either we get AL Repulse or more copy-pasta or nothing new this year.

Worst case scenario no collab on PC, which would make no sense, because console got collab just last week.

Looking at legends, which has more AL copy pasta like AL Fuso, or wows blitz, which gets insane AL camos, here is a lot of speculation room what they could do.

Those games have stuff that PC does not.

On a personal note, I would like to see AL Shinano, because in the AL universe she is a fleet carrier and could got toe to toe with Midway.

Something that was prevented in reality, because of her late conversion.

However, that would mean WG investing time and money into the collab, which they have not so far.

Edit: PR4 was announced: Hakuryu, Ägir, Anchorage, August von Parseval and Marco Polo

• Cool 1

Players
112 posts
2,770 battles

On the Azurlane side  there is at least Marco Polo !
Seems there will be 2 Ironblood, 1 Sardegna / USS/ IJN this year.

Want an AL [insert name] KMS ship !

image.thumb.png.e41746233c345ccff35e147ed36c80f5.png

Players
5 posts
5,745 battles

From top to bottom, left to right, because we are European.

August von Parseval, Marco Polo, Ägir, Hakuryu and Anchorage.

None of the testing boats, but possible new commanders.

1624362562304.jpg

Players
10,665 posts
12,133 battles

Obviously WG will copypaste stuff just to put anime tiddies on it:cap_haloween:

Players
5 posts
5,745 battles

This is my speculation, but I think I found the pattern:

On 9th July 2020 PR3 was officially announced. Azur Lane collab followed on 23rd, two weeks later. Both Thursdays.

News post is on 24th and they always take one day for news post, as you could see on the Tone.

PR4 will be announced on 8th of July. Again a Thursday, which would mean Azur Lane collab on 22nd.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this