Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Purnylla

Question about Emergency Repair Expert skill for BBs

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
515 posts
15,447 battles

The Emergency Repair Expert skill increases the duration of the Repair Party consumable by 10%. Does that mean it also heals an extra 10%? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
32,510 posts
16,285 battles
4 minutes ago, Purnylla said:

The Emergency Repair Expert skill increases the duration of the Repair Party consumable by 10%. Does that mean it also heals an extra 10%? 

Yes, otherwise the skill would do nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
744 posts
8,032 battles
7 minutes ago, Purnylla said:

The Emergency Repair Expert skill increases the duration of the Repair Party consumable by 10%. Does that mean it also heals an extra 10%? 

Thats exactly what it means

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VIBES]
Players
1,239 posts
23,043 battles
Just now, Purnylla said:

The Emergency Repair Expert skill increases the duration of the Repair Party consumable by 10%. Does that mean it also heals an extra 10%? 

Yes, the heal is (% of ship hp healed per second) * (ship hp) * (duration of the heal). Therefore:

 

1) if you take Survivability Expert ---> more ship xp ---> more heal

2) if you take ERE ---> more duration ---> more heal

3) if you take Ship Consumables Mod 1 (5th slot, though basically no one takes it) ---> more duration ---> more heal

3) if you take the India Delta signal (formerly the "Dreadnought" achievement flag) ---> more % hp healed per second ---> more heal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
1,600 posts
13,227 battles
48 minutes ago, tocqueville8 said:

 

1) if you take Survivability Expert ---> more ship xp ---> more heal

2) if you take ERE ---> more duration ---> more heal

3) if you take Ship Consumables Mod 1 (5th slot, though basically no one takes it) ---> more duration ---> more heal

3) if you take the India Delta signal (formerly the "Dreadnought" achievement flag) ---> more % hp healed per second ---> more heal

if you take them all you get a 3d printer and you can reprint your ship LOL

 

sorry I couldnt resist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VIBES]
Players
1,239 posts
23,043 battles
Just now, Saltface said:

if you take them all you get a 3d printer and you can reprint your ship LOL

Well, SE and ERE are mutually exclusive, since SE isn't available on BBs anymore.

 

But yes, flag+ERE+mod gives you something like 70% more healing than normal on a BB with 4 stock heals, assuming you manage to queue up all that damage, and about 90% on one with 3 stock heals (Nelson, Conqueror...).

 

That's why removing flags for achievements was such bollocks: Dreadnought flags were some of the most common and most impactful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
1,600 posts
13,227 battles
36 minutes ago, tocqueville8 said:

Well, SE and ERE are mutually exclusive, since SE isn't available on BBs anymore.

LOL does it show that I know nothing about BBs? LOL (DD player LOL)

 

Well, I know something.....image.png.80afc56b742045bfa73c9aa29e490735.png... to be honest when I finish serving BBs they can't reprint their ship. 

 

LOL

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×