Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ThePurpleSmurf

Web Server is unavailable

12 comments in this topic

Players
2,215 posts
13,273 battles

That's the ingame message i get for the clan page, naval battle and so on. Sometimes it loads for a moment but with the next click, unavailable again. Probably just a temporary thing but it goes like this for 30+ minutes now.

Update

@YabbaCoe @TheWarJaC

[THESO]
Players
8,750 posts
44,622 battles

I have my own thread on it in current update section. 

shot-21.06.18_08.25.44-0384.jpg

shot-21.06.18_08.22.04-0266.jpg

• Cool 1

[TOTS]
[TOTS]
Alpha Tester
23 posts

Still not working, it happened once a few weeks ago. Someone posted a access via the web site, but unable to find it again... an idea someone ?

[FITNG]
[FITNG]
Players
55 posts
4,125 battles

I think it only reasonable to expect WoWS give back 1 days premium as a token of apology,  as this seems to be happening more and more, and never with any formal explanation or acknowledgement, which is down right bad manners to the players.

WG Staff
2,945 posts
949 battles
1 hour ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

That's the ingame message i get for the clan page, naval battle and so on. Sometimes it loads for a moment but with the next click, unavailable again. Probably just a temporary thing but it goes like this for 30+ minutes now.

Update

@YabbaCoe @TheWarJaC

42 minutes ago, perpete said:

Still not working, it happened once a few weeks ago. Someone posted a access via the web site, but unable to find it again... an idea someone ?

As New_Horizons already shared, here is the link https://clans.worldofwarships.eu/clan-wars/war 😊

31 minutes ago, jannepanne said:

same error here for naval battles

Captain, I witnessed the same issue and I couldn't enter the Clan Page and the Naval Battles. 

We are investigating the problem. The functionality works from time to time, it might be due to a server overload.We will update you as soon as we have further details. 

[JF-BB]
Players
2,497 posts
26,766 battles

Logged and relogged few times and Naval Battle is working. "Enable" button needs to be pressed few times to work.

WG Staff
2,945 posts
949 battles
6 minutes ago, Marblehead_1 said:

Logged and relogged few times and Naval Battle is working. "Enable" button needs to be pressed few times to work.

Thanks for the update. As I wrote in my edited comment above, though, the problem might not be solved. We will let update you when the situation is stabilized. Our apologies. 

[THESO]
Players
8,750 posts
44,622 battles
6 hours ago, NewHorizons_1 said:

It's back up and running, but sloooow

Sometimes it's very slow, sometimes crashing and sometimes ok. I think there's some connection problem with the servers not the server issue itself. 

Sign in to follow this