Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
albin322

login reard

6 comments in this topic

[SVX]
Players
1,472 posts
17,525 battles

hello and good afternoon. 

so i make this quick i can not find the login reward  (supercontainer thing not armory) since the patch my friend havent either i just want to know if this is all of us so wg screwd up the patch or if i am daft! 

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,680 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, albin322 sagte:

so i make this quick i can not find the login reward  (supercontainer thing not armory) since the patch my friend havent either i just want to know if this is all of us so wg screwd up the patch or if i am daft! 

you mean https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/149 ?

• Cool 2

[TOXIC]
Players
1,132 posts
5,920 battles
4 minutes ago, SV_Kompresor said:

Good thing there's still a checkbox that's supposed to start it on login. And it doesn't.

I hadn't touched that setting and wasn't offered the daily reward when I logged in to my NA account last night but did get it logging into EU a couple of hours ago. Using the same client but I didn't change any settings between logins, though I did run the modstation update.

WG Staff
2,945 posts
949 battles
17 hours ago, BrinklyWolls said:

I hadn't touched that setting and wasn't offered the daily reward when I logged in to my NA account last night but did get it logging into EU a couple of hours ago. Using the same client but I didn't change any settings between logins, though I did run the modstation update.

Hi Brinkly, you might have skipped the Daily Rewards tab at the first login because of the introductory video of Grand Battles. Anyway, you can always access your Daily Rewards screen here: 

Screenshot 2021-06-17 181037.png

Sign in to follow this