Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Prime Gaming Rewards: Dutch Cruiser De Ruyter

17 comments in this topic

Players
15 posts
11,949 battles

Yet another special where you can only take part if you sell your soul to Amazon.

We Dutch may be cheap and "gratis" (English: free) is our favourite word, even for free this one is way to expensive.

It seems with Warships and Tanks there are only Twitch or Amazon Prime specials nowadays.

Maybe it is an idea to show your loyal players some love once in a while without the need to share your data with some evil Social Media platform?

• Cool 3

Players
15 posts
483 battles
9 minutes ago, Zwarte_Kat said:

Yet another special where you can only take part if you sell your soul to Amazon.

We Dutch may be cheap and "gratis" (English: free) is our favourite word, even for free this one is way to expensive.

It seems with Warships and Tanks there are only Twitch or Amazon Prime specials nowadays.

Maybe it is an idea to show your loyal players some love once in a while without the need to share your data with some evil Social Media platform?

Or stop crying?

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

Players
15 posts
11,949 battles
9 minutes ago, VuilbaardGames said:

Or stop crying?

Thank you for your elaborate and in depth reply to my post.

Except being cheap the dutch are, unfortunately, also known to be rude, inconsiderate and self centered.

Although it is nothing to be proud of, I thank you for bringing that to our attention.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[BHSFL]
Players
808 posts
1 hour ago, Zwarte_Kat said:

They pulled the same trick with Italian BBs, getting the Tier IV ship will end up to just being credits in the end as I suspect they will do exactly the same with Dutch Cruisers ... you get a Tier VII at end of directories.

[-RNR-]
Players
1,425 posts

:etc_swear: Twitch Gaming, :etc_swear: Amazon and :etc_swear: well you can see where it's going.

[BOATY]
Players
30 posts
7,978 battles

Well I claimed mine, went through all the steps required, saw notification in game that the captain and the ship had been added to my account but no actual sign of the captain or the ship. I have logged in and out multiple times and still no ship or captain. :(

• Funny 1

[LICON]
Players
13 posts
3,226 battles

Hi

I have claimed this reward but nothing has arrived in-game and it's been over 24 hours.

I have been an amazon prime member for over 2 years and have received all the rewards previously before with no problems.

Why am I having issues now?

I have tried relinking my WG account to twitch and to amazon as per instructions but each time it takes me to the NA amazon logon page. Why is this happening when am in UK ?

Any help appreciated.

There is no info on where to contact anyone about this on twitch. 

Stay safe All

[SMDHU]
Players
1 post
3,689 battles

Finally a Dutch WW11 ship. Wonderfull design although underarmed, due to defence cuts in 1936 and very little real armour. The ship howerer had a very modern and accurate fire control. Gun range for the Bofors guns was about 18 km. A remark for the designers; AA battery was it's time wel ahead. It consist of 5 twin Bofors 40 mm QF guns, with a Hazemeijer gyroscopic gun stabelization system. After test conducted by US navy cruiser in de Carabiean, most of the allied navy adopted this gun - many times in quadrupple guns-  on the main warships (cruisers and so on). So, De Ruyter had never 25 mm guns installed. Mayby this can by corrected in the ships specs.

Otherwise: fine ship. 

[O-V]
Players
182 posts
10,161 battles

I watch twitch ..(MRG) I have prime 

Got the ship wit no problems ....This ship would make a good T5 let alone T4 ..

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,609 posts
4,588 battles
On 6/18/2021 at 3:57 PM, Zegrze said:

Well I claimed mine, went through all the steps required, saw notification in game that the captain and the ship had been added to my account but no actual sign of the captain or the ship. I have logged in and out multiple times and still no ship or captain. :(

As I checked, you have Mr. Leonard Erkelens on board of De Ruyter. Can you maybe make a screenshot of this ship and if there is no commander assigned, also screenshot of picture of what is when you click to Assign commander?

On 6/18/2021 at 11:54 PM, CatcusJo said:

Hi

I have claimed this reward but nothing has arrived in-game and it's been over 24 hours.

I have been an amazon prime member for over 2 years and have received all the rewards previously before with no problems.

Why am I having issues now?

I have tried relinking my WG account to twitch and to amazon as per instructions but each time it takes me to the NA amazon logon page. Why is this happening when am in UK ?

Any help appreciated.

There is no info on where to contact anyone about this on twitch. 

Stay safe All

It doesn't matter, that it redirects you to NA Amazon page, just try to login there with your credentials as usual, it should redirect you to your region.

• Cool 1

[KKDR]
Players
75 posts
7,186 battles

I got the De Ruyter and kinda like it. Good guns and nimble to sail. I've since unlinked the Wows/Amazon link. Amazon and Amazon Prime is not for me.

(You unlink in your account settings on your Wows account)

[BOATY]
Players
30 posts
7,978 battles

Hello YabbaCoe

Thank you for replying to my post. The error is all mine, I was still searching in Pan-European ships and had not noticed the new Dutch category. Ship is crewed and the captain present.

Consider me well and truly self spanked for being a bit of a dummy.

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,609 posts
4,588 battles
10 hours ago, Zegrze said:

Hello YabbaCoe

Thank you for replying to my post. The error is all mine, I was still searching in Pan-European ships and had not noticed the new Dutch category. Ship is crewed and the captain present.

Consider me well and truly self spanked for being a bit of a dummy.

It is ok, Dutch ship Friesland, as well as Dutch-named commanders, are in the Pan-European tech tree until now and very soon we will have full introduction of Dutch Navy to the game. 

So probably this confused you a little, as there is already a Dutch part in ship carousel, as De Ruyter is something like Early Early Access ship...

Sign in to follow this