Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ThePurpleSmurf

10/10 MM, would play again

11 comments in this topic

Players
2,216 posts
13,286 battles

Back to back games - and just in case it wasn't obvious. Yes, the title is sarcastic. Yes, this is indeed a 0/10 horsecrap MM if you look at the lineup.

heAEdq7.jpg 

Dxx1LFJ.jpg

• Funny 1

Players
2,072 posts

Wow so many cruisers (and "mini cruisers"):cap_rambo:

This MM is so balanced:cap_fainting:

DDs will suffer so much:cap_happy:

BBs will Om nom the stupid number of cruisers:cap_book:

I am so high........I mean cruiser number is so high at this point:cap_haloween:

Actually, looking at this, now I understand why they decided to make the spahkreuzer line. 10/10 foreshadowing WG:Smile_trollface:

Players
2,216 posts
13,286 battles
2 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

One tier only, nothing special?

It's not the tier, it's the composition. One game had only 1 cruiser, 5 BB plus 5 DD and a CV. The second game had only 1 BB, 6 cruiser, 4 DD and a CV.

Which means, the first game had virtually no AA to support the DDs. The second had no BBs to deal with radar cruisers to support DDs.

[SKRUB]
Players
624 posts
24,045 battles
23 minutes ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

It's not the tier, it's the composition. One game had only 1 cruiser, 5 BB plus 5 DD and a CV. The second game had only 1 BB, 6 cruiser, 4 DD and a CV.

Which means, the first game had virtually no AA to support the DDs. The second had no BBs to deal with radar cruisers to support DDs.

And ?

Different waiting ligne, give different team composition.

[MBHH]
Players
1,102 posts
Vor 32 Minuten, ThePurpleSmurf sagte:

Okay, what would be the optimal composition, in your mind? Tell us.

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,430 posts
10,024 battles

Hardly to blame on the MM.

It can only take what is in the queue. When players decide not to play cruisers anymore, because of reasons, than there cannot be any cruiser for the MM to put in battles.

Say Thank You to WG and their development of the game where playing cruisers is more and more a suicide mission.

• Cool 1

Players
2,141 posts
14,868 battles
3 minutes ago, principat121 said:

It can only take what is in the queue. When players decide not to play cruisers anymore, because of reasons, than there cannot be any cruiser for the MM to put in battles.

Say Thank You to WG and their development of the game where playing cruisers is more and more a suicide mission.

On the other hand, I feel the MM could wait a little bit longer before throwing you into such inbalanced games or worse yet, those pseudo-ranked 7vs7 games you get from time to time. I know I wouldn't mind waiting an extra minute or two, for the queue to fill up, anyway.

Players
2,834 posts
24,731 battles
55 minutes ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

Back to back games - and just in case it wasn't obvious. Yes, the title is sarcastic. Yes, this is indeed a 0/10 horsecrap MM if you look at the lineup.

heAEdq7.jpg 

Hmmm.... Same ammount of DDs, all BBs have Guns that overmatch, both Cruisers have 12km radar. 

Oh, look, our CV-Main in the opposing team. 

What was the problem here exactly, bcs I dont see it. 

The lack of CA/CLs to devastate in BBs? No... you are in a Shima... 

Players
2,216 posts
13,286 battles
43 minutes ago, principat121 said:

That's the point. But you also see in the other replies that people don't care about a balanced MM where there are counters for different situations, like Cruisers with AA in a CV match or BBs to deal with radar cruisers. And because people happily swallow this crap that WG shoves down their throat, they have no reason to change things to balance it out.

• Cool 1

[GW_KR]
Players
433 posts
16,460 battles
5 hours ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

The second had no BBs to deal with radar cruisers to support DDs.

There are bbs that shoot radarcruisers???????😳😳

• Funny 3

Sign in to follow this