Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Migantium_Mashum

Grand Battle so is it active or inactive?

39 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
2,593 posts

Trying to log into the new Grand Battle..

 

On the missions page it shows as 'ACTIVE' in port it shows as 'INACTIVE'...

 

So WG what's it to be???

 

 

Screenshot (568).png

Screenshot (569).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GW_KR]
Players
433 posts
16,433 battles

To enter a battle at one of their helms, you will need a new temporary resource—Intelligence Reports. This way, you will both play super battleships and play against them. It will also help the matchmaker assemble teams for battles faster.

There are several ways to earn Intelligence Reports:

You can earn 3 Intelligence Reports per Grand Battle playing Tier IX and X ships. Active players will receive them regardless of a victory or defeat. However, you won't get any Reports if you're inactive in battle.

After the release of Update 0.10.5, you'll get Intelligence Reports each day on your first login—19 Reports the first time, then 3 Reports daily.

You'll need 14 Reports to take a super battleship into battle. It means that you'll have enough Reports to take one of the super battleships into battle as soon as the update releases.  Satsuma and  Hannover themselves don't earn any Intelligence Reports from battles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,593 posts
2 minutes ago, OldPappy said:

To enter a battle at one of their helms, you will need a new temporary resource—Intelligence Reports. This way, you will both play super battleships and play against them. It will also help the matchmaker assemble teams for battles faster.

There are several ways to earn Intelligence Reports:

You can earn 3 Intelligence Reports per Grand Battle playing Tier IX and X ships. Active players will receive them regardless of a victory or defeat. However, you won't get any Reports if you're inactive in battle.

After the release of Update 0.10.5, you'll get Intelligence Reports each day on your first login—19 Reports the first time, then 3 Reports daily.

You'll need 14 Reports to take a super battleship into battle. It means that you'll have enough Reports to take one of the super battleships into battle as soon as the update releases.  Satsuma and  Hannover themselves don't earn any Intelligence Reports from battles.

I have already used 14 points for Hannover.. ready to go but No Go... :Smile_amazed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GW_KR]
Players
433 posts
16,433 battles
1 minute ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

I have already used 14 points for Hannover.. ready to go but No Go... :Smile_amazed:

Odd. Copy paste that from the web page. Haven’t actually been in yet. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,691 posts
4,608 battles
13 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Trying to log into the new Grand Battle..

 

On the missions page it shows as 'ACTIVE' in port it shows as 'INACTIVE'...

 

So WG what's it to be???

 

 

Screenshot (568).png

Screenshot (569).png

As mentioned here.. currently we are facing some issues with Grand Battles. We will let you know, as soon as it will be fixed

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,593 posts

Just looked, it's fixed... Game on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LD3V]
Players
575 posts
2,248 battles
1 minuto fa, YabbaCoe ha scritto:

As mentioned here.. currently we are facing some issues with Grand Battles. We will let you know, as soon as it will be fixed

The guns are too powerful, the shockwave f*cked all the systems :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,691 posts
4,608 battles

I can confirm, that issues seems to be fixed. Please check it now

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LD3V]
Players
575 posts
2,248 battles
Proprio ora, YabbaCoe ha scritto:

I can confirm, that issues seems to be fixed. Please check it now

I confirm too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts

No fully on topic but related : i assume we get modules back as always with "leased" ships ?

 

 

bigships.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,691 posts
4,608 battles
4 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

No fully on topic but related : i assume we get modules back as always with "leased" ships ?

 

 

bigships.jpg

Yes, they should be demounted automatically after the end of this event. But just to be sure, I will better ask colleagues for confirmation.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Modder
5,426 posts
10,008 battles
21 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

Yes, they should be demounted automatically after the end of this event. But just to be sure, I will better ask colleagues for confirmation.

Isn't this one of the things you should have communicated to the playerbase beforehand, or isn' it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,691 posts
4,608 battles
37 minutes ago, principat121 said:

Isn't this one of the things you should have communicated to the playerbase beforehand, or isn' it?

I agree on that and it should work in the same way as usual. But I still better ask for confirmation, not to confirm here something, I am not 100% sure, as it wasn't mentioned anywhere.

But it would be good idea to put it to the description next time we would have similar event.

 

So yes, confirmed, upgrades from SuperBBs will be automatically demounted and will be in inventory after the end of this event.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GW_KR]
Players
433 posts
16,433 battles
2 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Just looked, it's fixed... Game on.

Go get’em!!!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,593 posts
54 minutes ago, OldPappy said:

Go get’em!!!

Luvving it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
210 posts
28,846 battles
4 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

Yes, they should be demounted automatically after the end of this event. But just to be sure, I will better ask colleagues for confirmation.

Hi,

 

how about commanders? Not a chance we keep them at the end of the event, right?

 

Also, can you please tell me where I can find out how many "Intelligent Reports" I do have atm.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,691 posts
4,608 battles
17 minutes ago, JeTBarionIV said:

Hi,

 

how about commanders? Not a chance we keep them at the end of the event, right?

 

Also, can you please tell me where I can find out how many "Intelligent Reports" I do have atm.

Thanks

No, you can't assign those commanders to any other ship than Satsuma/Hannover.

Number of your Intelligance Reports is over ship carousel when you select Grand Battle mode

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,411 posts
20,546 battles

Hi all,

 

16 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

Number of your Intelligance Reports is over ship carousel when you select Grand Battle mode

 

Are "Intelligence Reports" accumulating over days or resetting every new day?

 

@YabbaCoe

 

@MrConway

 

@Crysantos

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SPURD]
Beta Tester
593 posts
9,904 battles

PMSL grand battles active again, but guess what can’t enter again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
3,548 posts
15,761 battles
1 hour ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

 

 

Are "Intelligence Reports" accumulating over days or resetting every new day?

 

@YabbaCoe

 

@MrConway

 

@Crysantos

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

They accumulate :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,411 posts
20,546 battles

Hi all,

 

Just now, Crysantos said:

They accumulate :)

 

RGR! :Smile_honoring:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
2,975 posts
970 battles
2 hours ago, woppy101 said:

PMSL grand battles active again, but guess what can’t enter again!

Hi, Wopp. Unfortunately, there are some technical issues with the Grand Battle timing and availability. Some players might still be affected. We are currently working on a solution.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SPURD]
Beta Tester
593 posts
9,904 battles

Same problem this morning as well, comes to something when WG can’t get the basics right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×