Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Colorado for Every Captain! New Combat Missions and Activity Rewards

38 comments in this topic

WG Team, Master Pirate, Sailing Hamster
2,327 posts

Find out how to get a remarkable U.S. Tier VII battleship adorned in a permanent camouflage, and learn what you can obtain in exchange for Community Tokens!

Read it on the portal

[PRM]
Players
30 posts
27,195 battles

...and... the long awaited mode.. is "ACTIVE" but is not starting , because is "not active yet" LOL

Players
109 posts
951 battles

So wait, I complete those combat missions and I get the T7 US Batltleship? Without having to own the tier 6 before it? Thats...cool I guess? :-)

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
7 minutes ago, undutchable80 said:

So wait, I complete those combat missions and I get the T7 US Batltleship? Without having to own the tier 6 before it? Thats...cool I guess? :-)

Yes, if you will finish those missions you will get directly Colorado, doesn't matter if you have previous ships of this line or not.

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[BHSFL]
Players
825 posts
9 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

Yes, if you will finish those missions you will get directly Colorado, doesn't matter if you have previous ships of this line or not.

Sure its *easy* after all you only need to get a Kraken.

I am not even mad because this is entirely within what expect for this *f* company, needless to say I am not giving a flying f to this f event ...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
350 posts
4,221 battles
12 minutes ago, WWDragon said:

I am not even mad because this is entirely within what expect for this *f* company, needless to say I am not giving a flying f to this f event ...

It seem that we need to do 5 missions out of 7, so Kraken and 220k damage missions are not needed since we can do easy missions instead

Free Colorado with permacamo is very nice, I only got New York from that line an stopped. From Colorado I might choose one of the T8 depending of which permacamo we will get in the future.

• Funny 1

[BHSFL]
Players
825 posts
13 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd11 said:

It seem that we need to do 5 missions out of 7, so Kraken and 220k damage missions are not needed since we can do easy missions instead

Well I am used having to do the whole chain, those types of mission chains are usually dockyard since they are directives that in the old days had their own UI interface and someone on WG likes to leave these little presents were they force randoms unto players to complete the mission.

Also Colorado is not that bad because like all Tier 7 ships you can just Narai pass then.

[BOOF]
[BOOF]
Players
125 posts
6,092 battles

Geat, so I slog through these missions and get .... a ship I already have ??

Players
350 posts
4,221 battles
30 minutes ago, Blackeon said:

real value here is permacamo

• Cool 1

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
5 hours ago, WWDragon said:

You need to do 5 out of those 7.

Those missions will take some time, but are doable over any amount of battles

28 minutes ago, Blackeon said:

In this case you get compensation of 9M credits and permacamo and also other rewards that you get for all those tasks.

[-NH-]
Players
63 posts
28,757 battles
1 hour ago, YabbaCoe said:

In this case you get compensation of 9M credits and permacamo and also other rewards that you get for all those tasks.

After the first mission which is 5 out of 7 the following missions state ' Complete missions in any order ' so that is all missions including Kraken...

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,574 posts
10,693 battles

23 minutes ago, joseywales1 said:

After the first mission which is 5 out of 7 the following missions state ' Complete missions in any order ' so that is all missions including Kraken...

The Descriptions of the not yet Active Mission Sets do not actually Show that you need 5 of 7.

Its also not Listed for the First Mission Set which I have Finished.

I do have 5 of 7 Missions Finished. And the Mission Set is therefore considered Finished.

So it does actually Work properly.

However. It does not Show how many Missions Remain or how many Missions I have Finished.

There is no Indicator for how many Missions are Available or how many you actually Need.

At least not when the Mission is either Finished or not yet Available.

Its possible we still get the Active Counter Showing x/7 when the Mission Goes Active.

But that only works once the Mission Actually Started.

So likely an Issue of the Description Missing some Text for the Inactive Missions as the Description does not mention the 5 out of 7 thing.

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
On 6/17/2021 at 7:47 PM, Sunleader said:

The Descriptions of the not yet Active Mission Sets do not actually Show that you need 5 of 7.

Its also not Listed for the First Mission Set which I have Finished.

I do have 5 of 7 Missions Finished. And the Mission Set is therefore considered Finished.

So it does actually Work properly.

However. It does not Show how many Missions Remain or how many Missions I have Finished.

There is no Indicator for how many Missions are Available or how many you actually Need.

At least not when the Mission is either Finished or not yet Available.

Its possible we still get the Active Counter Showing x/7 when the Mission Goes Active.

But that only works once the Mission Actually Started.

So likely an Issue of the Description Missing some Text for the Inactive Missions as the Description does not mention the 5 out of 7 thing.

Well in the chain of current missions, you have counter or how many you have finished of those you need to finish this part of combat mission group.

So there should be something like 3/5 with the bar being filled.

[THESO]
4,574 posts
10,693 battles
3 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

Well in the chain of current missions, you have counter or how many you have finished of those you need to finish this part of combat mission group.

So there should be something like 3/5 with the bar being filled.

Thats the Thing.

Right Now. We have absolutely no Way of Telling this.

What we See right now is this.

(Sorry for German Screenshot. My Game is Set to German ^^)

Finished First Segment which due to being Finished Shows no Counter.

shot-21_06.21_09_55.56-0894.thumb.jpg.e8f9b587b75ce7a86628bf4f9016247c.jpg

The Currently Locked next Segment. Which is also not Showing any Counter or Indicator as to how many Missions you need to Finish it.

shot-21_06.21_09_56.00-0793.thumb.jpg.bc3309ad2e7c2ee651bc8f7bd1a6bbdc.jpg

The Mission Description only States. "Finish Missions in any Order"

Its not giving any Indication as to how many of the Missions we need to Finish :)

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
1 hour ago, Sunleader said:

Thats the Thing.

Right Now. We have absolutely no Way of Telling this.

What we See right now is this.

(Sorry for German Screenshot. My Game is Set to German ^^)

Finished First Segment which due to being Finished Shows no Counter.

shot-21_06.21_09_55.56-0894.thumb.jpg.e8f9b587b75ce7a86628bf4f9016247c.jpg

The Currently Locked next Segment. Which is also not Showing any Counter or Indicator as to how many Missions you need to Finish it.

shot-21_06.21_09_56.00-0793.thumb.jpg.bc3309ad2e7c2ee651bc8f7bd1a6bbdc.jpg

The Mission Description only States. "Finish Missions in any Order"

Its not giving any Indication as to how many of the Missions we need to Finish :)

I see.

There is no counter for the first one, as you already finished that task... but I agree, atleast those missions, that are still not done should be listed on the top.

In the locked segment, the counter should appear when it will be available, so before that it is kinda irrelevant.

[ROUGH]
Players
510 posts
20,154 battles

In the locked segment, the counter should appear when it will be available, so before that it is kinda irrelevant.

I would strongly oppose, as the information is kinda relevant for your decision if you will start / pursue the goals, or not, given the resources (mostly free time) that you have available.

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
1 hour ago, Yamashiro42 said:

I would strongly oppose, as the information is kinda relevant for your decision if you will start / pursue the goals, or not, given the resources (mostly free time) that you have available.

I can tell you now, that there also 5 of those 7 missions will be needed to complete that part of the chain. The counter will appear as soon as those missions will become available.

[ROUGH]
Players
510 posts
20,154 battles
15 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

I can tell you now, that there also 5 of those 7 missions will be needed to complete that part of the chain. The counter will appear as soon as those missions will become available.

Thanks. :cap_like: Could you please pass up the feedback that I (we?) would like to see the number even before the respective part of the directive becomes active?

• Cool 1

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
53 minutes ago, Yamashiro42 said:

Thanks. :cap_like: Could you please pass up the feedback that I (we?) would like to see the number even before the respective part of the directive becomes active?

I can pass the feedback, but most likely those won't be changed in ongoing update.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
4,574 posts
10,693 battles
5 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

I see.

There is no counter for the first one, as you already finished that task... but I agree, atleast those missions, that are still not done should be listed on the top.

Well. I Agree we dont yet need the Counter.

But I do think it would be Very Nice to just Write it into the Mission Description :)

Effectively.

Instead of the current Text which says "Finish Missions in any Order"

The Text should Say "Finish at least 5 Missions in any Order"

Then even tough there is no Counter. It would be Clear for Everyone right away :)

• Cool 2

Players
109 posts
951 battles

Agree with Sunleader, the text was a but misleading, but I understand now. 

Also, why was only one of the seven missions (of the first set - havent looked at the rest) doable in Operations mode? Why exclude the mode from the other 6 missions?

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
1 hour ago, undutchable80 said:

Agree with Sunleader, the text was a but misleading, but I understand now. 

Also, why was only one of the seven missions (of the first set - havent looked at the rest) doable in Operations mode? Why exclude the mode from the other 6 missions?

Most likely because in operations it is much easier to achieve those tasks than in other game modes.

Players
109 posts
951 battles

Most likely because in operations it is much easier to achieve those tasks than in other game modes.

I know, so why not include those other 6 missions? :cap_cool: I only have 2 tier 7s as my highest ships, and I dont want to newb around in the Satsuma or Hannover. :Smile_child:

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
3 hours ago, undutchable80 said:

I know, so why not include those other 6 missions? :cap_cool: I only have 2 tier 7s as my highest ships, and I dont want to newb around in the Satsuma or Hannover. :Smile_child:

Well, because we want to make players to play other game modes, especially we want to promote Grand Battles, too. I know, that for you probably Satsuma or Hannover would be kinda difficult, but at least you can try that, how you would manage to play with 510mm guns or secondary beast... :cap_cool:

Sign in to follow this